UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000)

Alternative of paypal to receive payment while being oversesas?

So I don't live in the US anymore but still have clients base from the US. When they make payment they do via Paypal

But Paypal fee is really ridiculous. First their exchange rates are ridiculous, and their fee is also ridiculous. If someone transfer me USD then Ill have to convert in to SGD and they charge me for that, also for transferring the money to my bank account, they charge me that also. So 20$ ends up being 14.5$ since they charge so much on both sides.

Any other alternative?
    Global Citizen Crew - I educate stupid basement-living miscers about the world's culture and critical thinking
    Chemical Engineering Grad Crew - Now working in investment banking & private equity in an mnc firm based in US and Singapore
    BB.com Member Since 2013, lost my older account, didn't post a lot so it is fine

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can you use Square? They ding me 2.6 percent plus 10 cents for each transaction.

UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Can you use Square? They ding me 2.6 percent plus 10 cents for each transaction.
    Just checked it and it looks like more of a payment tool for merchants. I don't think it can be used outside US as well,esp in Asia

I am looking ways where i can get money from clients from the US, without the expensive foreign bank transfer. I closed my BoA, since I left US. Now paypal is only one where I can get and save a money pool from my clients in the US, and then proceed to transfer them to my local back account here. But as I said it is expensive
    Global Citizen Crew - I educate stupid basement-living miscers about the world's culture and critical thinking
    Chemical Engineering Grad Crew - Now working in investment banking & private equity in an mnc firm based in US and Singapore
    BB.com Member Since 2013, lost my older account, didn't post a lot so it is fine

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How about Zelle? Someone tried to pay me with Zelle but I didn't have it. So I tried to sign up, but you need a debit card. Which I have not.

I use Square to collect rent from my refinery contractor tenants every 7 days. I'm by no means a big business.

LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tell them to mail you the cash, or start paying you in Bitcoin
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A