Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Yeah. I passed out waiting for Whitmer to condemn BLM protests after she did the mom thing "I'll keep this bitch shut down if you keep protesting" to conservatives.

Lmao cant wait for Michigan to swing red. Only to spite her.

PS 5G spread the coronas
    5g doesn't spread corona bro

also explain how u used it as a verb cuz i srsly don't see it and i think ur bsing bro

chloroquine affects...affects what?
    go to movie theaters by myself except can't anymore cuz covid crew
    fapped and blood came out but now I am ok crew
    autism crew
    no hymen, no diamond crew
    in therapy crew
    "Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings." - Proverbs 31:3

Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    He can't give that recommendation though. That is not his job and it puts him in a nasty political position. He can just tell what the science says. He's tried his best to stay kind of in the middle and not pick any sides. I understand why he did it, but in not saying "protests spread the disease", it sort of was a political move to not support Trump. But that's the thing. These days, you're either with Trump or against him. They won't just let you be. You disagree with Trump and make him look bad and suddenly you're a satanic peedo who is part of a global conspiracy to build the new world order and microchip people. These are ridiculous times.

Everyone with half a brain knows that protesting during a pandemic is retarded. That does NOT mean we want the federal government to do anything about it. The last thing I want is more of Trump's gestapo down here starting chit.
    Why is it not his job to opine on whether or not X activity should be stopped in light of the coronavirus? It's absolutely his job. Assuming politicians don't know the science, it's absolutely fauci's job to tell them whether biking outdoors is safe, gyms are safe, eating at restaurants is safe, etc.

Fauci was just dodging the question cuz he doesn't want to get cancelled. simple as that.
    ☆ ☆ Thread Killer Crew ☆ ☆

baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000) baroni01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aiight ima be real witchu guys and stop playing devil's advocate.

I'm tired of defending him lol. It was political. He doesn't want to say "protests spread disease" because he will get canceled by woke crew and lose the main political support he has from the dems.

That first question by Jordan was technically bullshyt tho. You can't ask Fauci what the government should do. That isn't Fauci's job. Fauci can just inform on the science. The government has to make the final decision.

Technically #Faucididnothingwrong because he said "crowds spread the disease" and he isn't required to say "protests". It is bullshyt and a way to evade the question. But that's how things are these days. If he said "protests spread the disease", everyone would use it as a soundbite, and Trump would be galvanized to send more federal agents to cities and crackdown on the protests. This might lead to more violence and escalation and even more spread of disease, not to mention destabilize the country. Fauci, being a doctor, seeks to minimize harm. So, he minimized harm, lol. No soundbite4u lulz.
    But is it just not getting cancelled or is it also the draw of the adulation?

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Tell me what reasons and principles justify pumping up hydroxychloroquine when there is not a single randomized controlled trial to justify that it even works.

u can act all offended by Fauci's answer, but he's still the best guy for the job, and he dodged the question for good reasons...first question was dumb af, and the second question was a political trap
    Sure. Plenty of doctors have said it works and have empirical evidence e saying that it does.

The medication is harmless and I've even taken it in recent years with no ill side effects.

That being said, why would anyone be against it? We're in a pandemic and it's a trusted medication. The evidence suggests that it potentially helps and doesn't hurt.

No ****, if you had covid tomorrow and a front line doctor dealing with hundreds of patients tells you to take it, you won't?
    Resident Cop Defender-In-Chief

Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He can't give that recommendation though. That is not his job and it puts him in a nasty political position. He can just tell what the science says.
    He's an advisor to the white house and :

- Gave recommendations about churches

- Can't give recommendations about protests

Both are big gatherings
    Both are at close quarters
    Both are 1st amendment rights

See the hypocrisy?

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Microshaft View Post
    Why is it not his job to opine on whether or not X activity should be stopped in light of the coronavirus? It's absolutely his job. Assuming politicians don't know the science, it's absolutely fauci's job to tell them whether biking outdoors is safe, gyms are safe, eating at restaurants is safe, etc.

Fauci was just dodging the question cuz he doesn't want to get cancelled. simple as that.
    Because that would involve him making an ethical/legal judgment of what the government "should" do. He can tell them about the science. It's their decision what they SHOULD do.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew
    "Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings." - Proverbs 31:3

Sure. Plenty of doctors have said it works and have empirical evidence e saying that it does.

The medication is harmless and I've even taken it in recent years with no ill side effects.

That being said, why would anyone be against it? We're in a pandemic and it's a trusted medication. The evidence suggests that it potentially helps and doesn't hurt.

No ****, if you had covid tomorrow and a front line doctor dealing with hundreds of patients tells you to take it, you won't?
    There are zero randomized controlled trials showing it works. There are adverse events reported, showing it is not harmless. Anecdotal evidence is no substitute for a randomized controlled trial.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    He's an advisor to the white house and :

- Gave recommendations about churches

- Can't give recommendations about protests

Both are big gatherings
    Both are at close quarters
    Both are 1st amendment rights

See the hypocrisy?
    Show when he gave a recommendation that churches be closed. He said churches help spread disease. Where did he say they should be closed?
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    5g doesn't spread corona bro

also explain how u used it as a verb cuz i srsly don't see it and i think ur bsing bro

chloroquine affects...affects what?
    Yes it does. Alex Jones said so and it makes frogs gay.

You still on that lmao. I'm mobile. Affects as in impacts as in degrading corona deaths, symptoms etc etc. There is an s on the end it is acting and not a result. Calm you nipples winny

Yes it does. Alex Jones said so and it makes frogs gay.

You still on that lmao. I'm mobile. Affects as in impacts as in degrading corona deaths, symptoms etc etc. There is an s on the end it is acting and not a result. Calm you nipples winny

...bruh ur pulling a Fauci rn
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

There are zero randomized controlled trials showing it works. There are adverse events reported, showing it is not harmless. Anecdotal evidence is no substitute for a randomized controlled trial.
    Time out everyone.

Wincel wants the results of the currently running randomized controlled studies being performed around the world.

Killing your husband with fish tank cleaner is not a legitimate adverse event.

Time out everyone.

Wincel wants the results of the currently running randomized controlled studies being performed around the world.

Killing your husband with fish tank cleaner is not a legitimate adverse event.
    bruh they already did a bunch of randomized controlled trials and had chit results.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at that spineless weasel Fauci. What an absolute rat.

...bruh ur pulling a Fauci rn
    Nope. I actually gave a response. Feel free to browse my use of the English language. I've got about 22k posts to spell check.

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He’s protecting domestic commies the same way WHO officials have done for foreign commies:

These are the people we’re supposed to trust

bruh they already did a bunch of randomized controlled trials and had chit results.
    No. They didn't.

They always forget to run the retraction proving the study was garbage

Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because that would involve him making an ethical/legal judgment of what the government "should" do. He can tell them about the science. It's their decision what they SHOULD do.
    If that was the case, what do we even need Fauci for? Everyone knows "crowds increase risk of spreading coronavirus". If he can't make judgement calls on what should be allowed/disallowed, he's basically useless as far as policy is concerned.
    ☆ ☆ Thread Killer Crew ☆ ☆

Originally Posted by Microshaft View Post
    If that was the case, what do we even need Fauci for? Everyone knows "crowds increase risk of spreading coronavirus". If he can't make judgement calls on what should be allowed/disallowed, he's basically useless as far as policy is concerned.
    He reports the science about what is known.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its unreal that he is 79yrs old....strong genes
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

No. They didn't.

They always forget to run the retraction proving the study was garbage
    Yes they did. There were 4 randomized controlled trials that I found that said hcq didn't work. U can search pubmed urself bro.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

https://www.americamagazine.org/fait...id-coronavirus

This is a great article. Feel free to read it. Hes either shilling or racist.

https://www.americamagazine.org/fait...id-coronavirus

This is a great article. Feel free to read it. Hes either shilling or racist.
    Keep in mind what he says in an interview about what should be done is different from what he says legally in congressional testimony in his capacity as a health official to congress.
    autism crew
    in therapy crew

dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    Its unreal that he is 79yrs old....strong genes
    keebler elves are known to age slower

ask aleeboy

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post
    imagine taking advice from a man who pitches like this

not trustworthy
    I refuse to respect any man that throws a baseball like this
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    Boxing is gay & Rigged

|___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Keep in mind what he says in an interview about what should be done is different from what he says legally in congressional testimony in his capacity as a health official to congress.
    That was the most nonsensical thing you've said so far.

Been real. I hope you're right that chloroquine has no impact on Covid-19.

In my eyes you're potentially gambling with people's lives for no reason at all other than choosing "sides."

You're intellectually dishonest in protecting Fauchi as well. He needs to give public safety advice even in the face of politics. He could save many lives by discouraging protests like he does singing in church.

This horse is dead. Feel free to keep whipping.

DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wincel even baiting the mods.

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    I refuse to respect any man that throws a baseball like this
    hes 80

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    wincel even baiting the mods.
    No baiting. Only masturing

DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hes 80
    we aren't expecting a 90 MPH slider... just a respectable throw.

That was the most nonsensical thing you've said so far.

Been real. I hope you're right that chloroquine has no impact on Covid-19.

In my eyes you're potentially gambling with people's lives for no reason at all other than choosing "sides."

You're intellectually dishonest in protecting Fauchi as well. He needs to give public safety advice even in the face of politics. He could save many lives by discouraging protests like he does singing in church.

This horse is dead. Feel free to keep whipping.
    lol I actually agree with you that he should tell protestors to go home, but I like Fauci and will defend him

Fauci crew
    autism crew
    in therapy crew