1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Future of Body Space vs. Body Fit

I was just wondering what the general consensus was as to the long-term viability of Body Space. Via a few recent conversations with the support staff, it was made clear to me that Body Space is not really being paid much attention to. The focus of bodybuilding.com appears centered around building out and maintaining the new Body Fit app. As such, I'm wondering if one day, due to a lack of maintenance and upkeep that they may just let the functionality of the original Body Face simply collapse under its own weight.

I certainly hope this is not the case. I find the ability to create custom workouts and programs along with the social aspect of sharing is vital to the essence of the original Body Space. At present, to my understanding, the new Body Fit does not allow for custom programs, it does not integrate with Body Space, and it does not have any social sharing features.

So, with all that said, correct me where I'm getting this wrong, and if possible, please share what the general consensus in the forum is with regard to this. thx!

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Body Fit looks like a scam.

https://reportscam.com/bodyfitplanme

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=401Delta;1612221351]Body Fit looks like a scam.

Wow... Thanks for sharing that link, 401. Sure seems like more than a few folks have been disappointed and had issues with the sales and administrative side of Body Fit. Whether or not it's an outright SCAM seems uncertain. Deceptive marketing and sales pitches coupled with horrible customer service is a recipe for disaster for any company. I sure hope this isn't the case with bodybuilding.com and its subsidiary businesses like Body Space and Body Fit.