TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best UK Natural Bodybuilding Federations

My wife and I will be moving to the UK here in the next couple of months hopefully (COVID and visa dependant.) I would like to compete in a natural bodybuilding federation in the UK. I have previously competed mostly in the NANBF in America and a few times in the NPC. I would like one that has a 40+ masters division and allows you to compete in both classic physique and bodybuilding if possible as I will be turning the big 40 next year. We will be living near Birmingham, but wouldn't mind traveling around. What are some of the better organizations to compete with? Thanks for your help.

deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000) deano110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TrainBeastMode View Post
    My wife and I will be moving to the UK here in the next couple of months hopefully (COVID and visa dependant.) I would like to compete in a natural bodybuilding federation in the UK. I have previously competed mostly in the NANBF in America and a few times in the NPC. I would like one that has a 40+ masters division and allows you to compete in both classic physique and bodybuilding if possible as I will be turning the big 40 next year. We will be living near Birmingham, but wouldn't mind traveling around. What are some of the better organizations to compete with? Thanks for your help.
    Hey, sorry this is a bit of a late reply and you may have had a response by now, there are 4 established natural bodybuilding federations in the UK:

UKDFBA (affiliated with the WNBF) - United Kingdom Drug Free Bodybuilding Association
    BNBF (affiliated with DFAC) - British Natural Bodybuilding Federation
    NPA - Natural Physique Association
    ICN-UK - I Compete Natural UK

The UKDFBA, BNBF and NPA all have shows in the Birmingham area and other counties, ICN typically only have shows on the South coast of England. All federations have websites and are fairly active on the usual social media platforms (Instagram and ********)

I've completed with all federations bar the ICN and can vouch for their standards, professionalism and overall well-run shows