Thread: Hey guys!

Minhinks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Hey guys!

My name is Mike,

I'm 29, and I used to be in shape, but then fell victim to being unable to balance between my work, and personal life by my own fault. I sat around 145lb freshman year in college, and now sit at 213lb, at 5'7''. I've been for years telling myself that I could just hop back in it at anytime, but apparently I'm not as strong willed as I thought I was. I joined this forum in hope that I could learn from peers and correct what I thought I knew, as well as build up motivation and hopefully motivate others. In addition, I'm excited to learn more around health and fitness, not only because I'm eager to be in shape, but to have a healthier life-style. From being able to run full court ball all day without a struggle, I can't even complete a full mile without stopping now! But, I'm not letting it discourage me, and I'm proud to say I'm taking the first steps to reclaiming my body, from trying to eat healthier, doing some at-home work outs, and going for what are now walk/runs. A driving motivator is the want to be a role father for when I do have children, being attractive to my significant other (she already always finds me attractive, but I just want to be more for my s/o, if that makes sense), a role model figure in my community (I'm somewhat of an online personality), and ultimately for myself.

I am a tattoo artist, as well as a tattoo parlor owner. I've been tattooing for about 10 years, and specialize in grey wash realism, but am also a pretty solid general artist. In addition I am also a streamer, streaming both my tattoo sessions, as well as games. I hope to be able to become more successful than I am now with streaming, as alongside tattooing it's something I'm very passionate in. I've been in a relationship for about 10 years as well, and am looking to pop the question pretty soon!

i've got a long way to go, but, i'm excited to start the grind, and hopefully make a couple friends.
    Attached Images

Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barzona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck, man. Just keep it up and remember to de-stress when you can. For me, it's the stress-eating more than anything.

Going for really long walks helps me a lot when I feel like stuffing my face. Just have to build up the self-discipline. Only then will it be possible to make this happen. Not directed at you, just all of us in this struggle.