anonymous

AEW Dynamie 7-29-2020- MJF State of Industry Address

Looks like a pretty loaded show. very much looking forward to the MJF promo

TNT Title Match: Cody w/ Arn Anderson (C) vs WARHORSE
    Hikaru Shida vs Diamante
    Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Santana, Ortiz, Jake Hager & Sammy Guevara) vs Best Friends & Friends (Chuck Taylor, Trent, Orange Cassidy, Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus)
    AEW World Tag Team Title Match: Hangman Page & Kenny Omega vs Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson)
    Jon Moxley & Darby Allin vs Brian Cage & Ricky Starks W/Taz
    MJF State Of The Industry Address

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great show, best women's division out of AEW, WWE and NXT by miles. Miles and it's not even close. Notice here the perfection of their women's division: 6 announcements and unlike NXT or WWE - only one is about a women's match. Not 4 out of 6 or however the fuk many they co-promote with equal or greater emphasis than the men's roster.

Not sure who Warhorse is, but Cody always delivers. I was even able to watch the Sonny Kiss match (although the idea of going even with Kiss did not elevate Sonny, it brought Cody and the TNT title down...)

Shida and Diamante will probably be somewhere between Meh and Decent but over with quickly enough.

Looking forward to IC vs BF & Jungle Express, particularly with Stunt left out of the match. Will be good for sure.

Also looking forward to Omaga/Page and the DO, mostly for the post-match story build

Mox/Darby v Cage/Starks is the ME? Still not digging Moxley as champion but it's not go-away heat or anything, so I'm sure this will be fine.

MJF needs to be in a big angle, let's see if this pairs him against Cody or Moxley, hopefully something interesting and big to do for him. He owns every scene/moment he's part of, he should be on every show in some capacity IMO
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good to see Sammy back!

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love JeriGOAT and the inner circle but that was a bad match
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    I love JeriGOAT and the inner circle but that was a bad match
    Clusterfuk is an apt description
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

anonymous
    i liked that match a lot.
    uno is a good worker for a disgusting fatbody

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    i liked that match a lot.
    That’s the best they’ve looked so far, some of those tandem moves were great

- Arthur Schopenhauer

anonymous
    MJF about to demand a title shot. hope he stays on commentary for the main event and fuks up moxley afterwards.

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MJF looking dapper as always.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why the fuk are they doing picture in picture and cutting the sound for MJF? Cuck Khan is posing me with his recent decisions.
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

anonymous
    that was a great, great promo. mjf is the best promo in the game today outside jericho imo.

mox/mjf is a rock solid main event for all out.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The 10 man tag match was a train wreck, the Dark Order v Omega and Page was good but nothing to truly write home about. They tried to pump up the Dark Order too much in my opinion. The Shida match was a non title. Good spots but the fact that it wasn't a title match made it a bit lackluster. Having Starks eat the pin in the match allowed Cage to still look strong and a monster.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WARHORSE is my boy, super proud of him. damn fun match. just wished it wasnt overshadowed with Matt Cardona. Hopefully he gets another chance. maybe with those 2 vs. the dark order. WARHORSE vs. Dark Order just makes sense based off characters.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Warhorse seemed okay, not entirely sure his UW look fit his physique but at least he's a good worker. Seems like a talented kid, could grow into it if he hits the gym.

MJF segment was the highlight of the night, as goofy as it was for him to ape a politician and drop slogans, it's an election year and this is wrestling - they always do this kind of chit and MJF actually pulled it off to perfection. I like his promos that work on face level but are always throwing 'smart' jabs, like Moxley being a SCSA cosplay act or him being off TV every other week. He also came off as both a weasel ratfuk but with an arguable point at the same time, something that is just storyline Omami for me. Absolutely love that and I can't wait for him to be programmed at the top, my only problem is that I will actively be rooting against Moxley every step of the way and might not like the storyline as much as I might coming from that backwards position.

Is it too early to let MJF carry the company on his shoulders? He's like 23 or 24? Amazing if you think about it, he's mastered so much of the business in just a handful of years working mostly Indy shows. How did he learn so much so fast? I have yet to see even a moment where he has looked green in any way. Other young guys with potential like Darby, Britt Baker or Jungle Boy, they look great but at times you see their inexperience. I can not say that about MJF from what I've seen of him on AEW.

Women's stuff was best women's work of any company for the week. Brief and painless for the most part, one of many acts on a 2-hour show, the entire company and roster did not completely revolve around it and the other women. The match was passable and the brief segment with Britt Baker was very entertaining, she's firing on all cylinders with her stuff since her bitch turn.

Opening stuff was a train wreck but fairly short. The biggest disappointment was it felt like a waste of Jericho but he cut a decent promo later. I see they're also going '2020 election year' debate angle next week, silly but given OC never talks it's actually perked my interest how they'll play it out.

Hated the ME. I am sick of thumb fuking tacks and them being used here was completely not warranted, gratuitous, dangerous and just stupid. I really liked what I saw of Rickey Starks, kid cut a great promo, worked great when he was in and has a lot of potential. His character hasn't been around long enough for anyone to really despise him though, so this idea that he's going to get maimed at the end of the match was ridiculous. To see that -- you have to have a character that is truly despised and honestly in 2020 when we all know it's a work and these guys are playing parts, I don't want to see it period. It looked dangerous and sloppy and the way it came off, the skateboard actually ripped across his back rather than hit it straight on, so he's not dealing with a bunch of tiny little pin prick wounds that'll heal up in a few days, he's got deep gashed all across his fuking back now. Fuk that. **** that style of booking in any situation but here it was so pointless and unjustified. I hated that as much as I'm able to hate a segment/match. Completely sucked.

edit: Oh yeah, Zack Ryder/Matt Cordona showed up. Dude looks like a beast compared to the AEW roster. Always liked him back 10 years ago in WWE, that angle with him, Cena and Kane was one of the reasons I stopped watching WWE. They just went out of their way to punish a guy for getting over on his own, it was pretty infuriating. Hope he does well, I wonder if he'll work against Cody, should Cody fully give into his heelish antics. Might help get him over and Cody is missing a major storyline despite being on TV every week
    Last edited by JUSA; 07-30-2020 at 07:46 AM.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cordona is tagging with Cody against the Dork Order next week, so they could do something. Although having another one of Cody’s friends turn on him after the Spears angle last year would be kind of lame.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

anonymous
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Cordona is tagging with Cody against the Dork Order next week, so they could do something. Although having another one of Cody’s friends turn on him after the Spears angle last year would be kind of lame.
    the important guys in dark order are in the other match. cody and cardona will go over the two jabronis easy i think. not excited about cardona in aew. i was never a fan of his. he's goofy. and not in the good way. apparently women think so because his track record is probably best in the industry right now, but not excited to see him eat up tv time on dynamite.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really like Matt Cardona. I know he is a bit goofy or whatever. But I thought that the WWE just wasted him. Good talent seemingly, got good crowd reaction. But his title reigns were pretty much a joke with his one day holdings. I did like his tag team work.

Circling back to Warhorse. I like him, he seems to be great as long as he improves. In all honesty he needs to grow into his Ultimate Warrior, Kerry Von Erich, Renegade wannabe look.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - the sound mixing was a little off this week, especially the entrance theme should be louder and have more bass
    - MJF is amazing
    - Ryder/Cardona needs a way different gimmick for his future in AEW in my opinion, he is one of the biggest men on their roster and they should give him a gimmick, that allows him to use that physique he built over the years

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MJF is pretty beta imo. The way talks and dresses especially. Reminds me of a pussy trying to act all try hard.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    MJF is pretty beta imo. The way talks and dresses especially. Reminds me of a pussy trying to act all try hard.
    Fuking anti Semite

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuking anti Semite
    If Goldberg knew me, he and I would be chavers (Hebrew for friend). We’d be having lunch.... meat, no dairy.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which is an amazing way for a heel to draw heat.

anonymous
    If Goldberg knew me, he and I would be chavers (Hebrew for friend). We’d be having lunch.... meat, no dairy.
    do you think MJF will surpass goldberg, raven or macho man on the list of best jewish wrestlers?

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He can be Dickstroke's inspiration.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MJF is fantastic ... that is all.

And Orange Cassidy was tremendous once again. My son (who's 17) was dying laughing and saying how much he can't stand that guy. The shirt with his face on it, the shin kicks, the hands in the pockets, the sunglasses .... my son was literally irate watching the guy. And that, THAT, is what makes him fantastic

-Spaz