Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)

You thought nurses were annoying? They have nothing on teachers

oh woe is me I 'do it for the kids' and 'not for the money' when 90% of teachers literally arent capable of doing anything else. When you factor in union benefits, summers off, etc. then they actually come out well ahead of the majority of working Americans.

And now they are too scared to go to school this summer because of the covid flu? lmao that .004% non-nursing home population mortality rate is really something we should ruin the education of an entire generation for!

WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to get super annoyed every time teachers whined about benefits, hours, etc and would go on strike every other year. Had zero patience for them complaining. I think they are very well paid and have excellent benefits.

Then I had to try to teach my own two kids at home. Would NEVER want that job in a million years. My two kids are pretty good and intelligent, if I had a class of twenty of them and some with special needs I would lose my mind. So I give props to anyone who actually wants to do that every day.

That being said, there are tons of professions who don't have a choice but to work during COVID. Don't whine and complain because you chose one of them.

mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You thought teachers were annoying? They have nothing on cops

Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The worst are elementary school teachers, especially ones that teach like 1st and 2nd graders

Bitch, you're a glorified babysitter, LMAO
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i hate them i am srsly jealous i didn't do that chit. i could just be drunk all summer
    hello everyone. im coming directly to you fer ask a quick favor.

meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Once you have a lesson plan made in your first few years the next 30 are basically the exact same lol

No hard deadlines, stressful meetings, any of that. Will say glad I don’t have to get up that early tho

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Female teachers get to have lots and lots of sex with the football team, too!

hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hogpile has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agree, sick of people with semi-clown jobs thinking they are god's gift to humanity. There's absolutely nothing worse than the cookie cutter girl from HS who spent 9 years to become a nurse and acts like she went to Med school

Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    I used to get super annoyed every time teachers whined about benefits, hours, etc and would go on strike every other year. Had zero patience for them complaining. I think they are very well paid and have excellent benefits.

Then I had to try to teach my own two kids at home. Would NEVER want that job in a million years. My two kids are pretty good and intelligent, if I had a class of twenty of them and some with special needs I would lose my mind. So I give props to anyone who actually wants to do that every day.

That being said, there are tons of professions who don't have a choice but to work during COVID. Don't whine and complain because you chose one of them.
    This is like a fire fighter going through fire academy, getting hired then complaining about how much they hate fires and have to deal with them everyday.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Browns
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Indians
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Buckeyes
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Beer
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cavs

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoot my load all over those dumb ass hos.

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mobp View Post
    You thought teachers were annoying? They have nothing on cops
    I can't even misc on my day off without one of you phaggots ruining my morning.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agreed. Some of the dumbest people I know are teachers.

On the flip side, I know some extremely smart ones too.
    Masks are for pussies

Founder & CEO of /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

I.R.B.

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    Once you have a lesson plan made in your first few years the next 30 are basically the exact same lol

No hard deadlines, stressful meetings, any of that. Will say glad I don’t have to get up that early tho
    I guess the same with most jobs. My cousin became a teacher and told me his first year was fukn hell. He taught 8th graders I believe and because he was the new guy on the block they really tried to test the waters with him really hard and see what they could get away with. Was difficult to control the class at times.

But the 2nd year on he told me it was a breeze as he gained more respect and "notoriety" as one of the stricter teachers. And sort of knew how to plan and prepare things a lot better. When kids say so and so teachers are mean it's probably a good thing lol. Once kids recognize you aint playin and are taking control of the classroom like an alpha then they all fall in line.

I remember when I was in Grade 8 and we had just gotten a new teacher and it was her first year teaching. Holee phuck literally everybody gave her hell lmao. She was a 7/10 25 year old teacher so that didn't help things either.

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a theory that a lot of people are basically losers with no real in-demand job skills, who still obviously need money to live, so they have to go into a line of work that sort of glorifies itself. They are basically a bunch of posers trying to act like they are professional whatever instead of dead weight.

"Careers" like teacher, and car salesman, and debt collector (and debt collection lawyers) and Police and nurses and paramedics and public servants, etc. Most of these jobs do take some training, but anyone with a pulse could take said training and do the job.

That's the theory, anyway. Not saying I completely agree, especially since I got a degree in Broadcasting and work Master Control at a TV station for not much money, but there you go.

Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in all honestly, nobody wants to work hard. teachers are just jumping on an opportunity to not do chit. do you blame them? im willing to bet if you had a chance to do minimal work and get paid, you'd do the same.
    be the turtle in the race.

Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    There is a theory that a lot of people are basically losers with no real in-demand job skills, who still obviously need money to live, so they have to go into a line of work that sort of glorifies itself. They are basically a bunch of posers trying to act like they are professional whatever instead of dead weight.

"Careers" like teacher, and car salesman, and debt collector (and debt collection lawyers) and Police and nurses and paramedics and public servants, etc. Most of these jobs do take some training, but anyone with a pulse could take said training and do the job.

That's the theory, anyway. Not saying I completely agree, especially since I got a degree in Broadcasting and work Master Control at a TV station for not much money, but there you go.

the true theory is that jobs with a ton of women (nurses, teaching, servers) is just nonstop bitching and attention seeking

Where are the complaints coming from construction workers, tradies, etc?

BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGJIMSLADE22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    oh woe is me I 'do it for the kids' and 'not for the money' when 90% of teachers literally arent capable of doing anything else. When you factor in union benefits, summers off, etc. then they actually come out well ahead of the majority of working Americans.

And now they are too scared to go to school this summer because of the covid flu? lmao that .004% non-nursing home population mortality rate is really something we should ruin the education of an entire generation for!
    3.2 million teachers in the U.S., and you put them all into one little box. SMH.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IlChosenOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can confirm
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

* Teacher crew *

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are spoiled entitled brats. They have weekends off, summer off and all holidays off and still complain.
    NY:Knicks-Giants-Yankees

AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Keep hating but they will always have clout to get what they deserve, dat dere union HNNNGG

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao anyone that went to a college that had a nursing program and sloots going for early childhood development or whatever fukking knows what kinda people they are. You wanna get fukked up on a Tuesday you hit up the girls "studying" to be a teacher. She knows where to go and is probably already half way shytfaced from Monday still.

Nurses had the decency to wait until Wednesday at least.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"

mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mobp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I can't even misc on my day off without one of you phaggots ruining my morning.
    So your response to being accused of being whiny is to whine? LOL.

Also, you posted about being a dropout in the other thread. You know what jobs dropouts usually get? Barista on minimum wage. Yet here you are with a job that has an average salary of 54K and instead of counting your lucky stars, you're still whining, LOL.

reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I live in central Alaska. We have a total confirmed case count in my area (300 miles from any other relatively densely populated area) of 378.

Our local school board surveyed parents in the area about whether or not we wanted our kids to physically go back to school. 80% said yes. With the survey results in, they still voted to start this school year in full e-learning mode. Vote by the school board... not a mandate... has to be due to a vocal group of teachers pitching a fit. My daughter is starting middle school and my son is starting kindergarten... I'm really sad we don't get to have that first day of school feel with my boy. My wife also just started a new job (been staying at home for a decade) and has to quit already so she can stay home and manage the kids full time again... I'm bummed out for her for that.

I work for an engineering firm. Management gave us the option to start working from home in March. Next day we were down to only ten people (out of 40) in the office. First half of the year, productivity was WAY down and so were profits. No raises for anyone because of it. The people who stuck it out have been working extra to keep **** moving and are frustrated.

Friends of friends are celebrating losing their menial jobs in favor of collecting unemployment while they can.

The majority always looks for the easy route.
    Last edited by reddanak; 07-29-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most teachers don't get paid crap. not sure what you talking about OP. Yeah they get off a month or 2 in the summer but they also can't take off during the school year to take a vacation. Not sure about you but i'd rather make 75k a year in a normal job then 40k a year as a teacher. Also I taught my kid during the quarantine. No thx. Gained a little more respect for teachers.

Also nurses around my area have signs in there yard saying "Hero Lives Here"
    LOL @ people who follow politics

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    most teachers in real life are like the Mrs. Krabopple and Mrs. Hoover from the Simpsons legit like that
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To the dads ITT who were staying home and teaching their kids: how was it so hard? My parents are both public school teachers so I know all about that chitshow, but if there's two kids and their both yours, it seems like that would solve a lot of problems.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know some teachers and nurses. A lot of the teachers are scared to death of covid and act like a bunch of pussies. The nurses were a little worried when it started and now they don't give two fuks about it anymore.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The fact they get so much off time in the summer alone makes me want to slap any teacher that complains about it.

I know they have some summer work but it’s nothing compared to 8hrs + a day
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    Most teachers don't get paid crap. not sure what you talking about OP. Yeah they get off a month or 2 in the summer but they also can't take off during the school year to take a vacation. Not sure about you but i'd rather make 75k a year in a normal job then 40k a year as a teacher. Also I taught my kid during the quarantine. No thx. Gained a little more respect for teachers.

Also nurses around my area have signs in there yard saying "Hero Lives Here"
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***NYG Crew***
    ***Independent Crew***

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mobp View Post
    So your response to being accused of being whiny is to whine? LOL.

Also, you posted about being a dropout in the other thread. You know what jobs dropouts usually get? Barista on minimum wage. Yet here you are with a job that has an average salary of 54K and instead of counting your lucky stars, you're still whining, LOL.
    I’m not whining about how much I make. I’m rustled you think we’re whining lol I assure you they make me earn every cent dealing with your type.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates