Thread: Push up

kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100)

Push up

I have been doing 100-150 push ups for 2 weeks and i don't see any change. I want to know about how long does it take to see a bit of result in the chest. Just a little bit change gonna make me feel better thanks

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about finding and using an actual program? You've been spinning your wheel for months now.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, unless you're adding weight to your back or increasing reps and intensity over time, you may not see any change at all. Even if you do overload only with pushups, you're likely not to see much change at all over any time frame. Any reason why you're only doing pushups?
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100) kengthesexyboy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Push up is the only exercise that i feel my chest working. I got a trainer they have me do bench press but i don't feel anything on my chest right after i do it

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kengthesexyboy View Post
    Push up is the only exercise that i feel my chest working. I got a trainer they have me do bench press but i don't feel anything on my chest right after i do it
    Wait, so are pushups part of your program or are they the only thing you're doing period?
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    Wait, so are pushups part of your program or are they the only thing you're doing period?
    Yeah push up is part of my program. I see my trainer once a week my chest program includes bench press and push up. When im not seeing my trainer im just doing push up. Srry for my bad english im asian

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you considered a competent trainer instead?

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. You were doing them for only two weeks. What did you expect to see? Do it for one year.
    2. Like, someone said, it might not be enough. You need to progress in time. Do more, add weight on your back, do decline pushups, do them more slowly on the negative, add resistance bands.
    3. If you don't feel your chest, either your delts or triceps are much weaker (still, you should feel some chest) or your form is bad (so maybe bad trainer, too?). Try doing incline bench press, try machine bench press, try dumbell bench press... experiment a little. Nothing? No chest?
    4. After doing bench, where do you feel it? Or, better yet, at the last rep, why do you stop? Joints, Shoulders, arms, breath?

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Have you considered a competent trainer instead?
    I have been consulting many trainers they just tell me to do bench press then i dont feel my chest anyway. They said my chest will get bigger over time but im worried that bench press cant hit my chest as well as push up because i dont get doms or sore after workout
    Last edited by kengthesexyboy; 07-28-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Bro i think we might come too far i just want to know how long does it take to see a bit change from doing push up maybe a month a year please let me know. If i have some problem about bench press or training program i can consult my trainer anyway thanks. Thanks mr nicksosure for your answer about higher intensity
    Last edited by kengthesexyboy; 07-28-2020 at 01:44 PM.

I have been consulting many trainers they just tell me to do bench press then i dont feel my chest anyway. They said my chest will get bigger over time but im worried that bench press cant hit my chest as well as push up because i dont get doms or sore after workout
    Then the problem is the trainee who refuses to learn.

Bro i think we might come too far i just want to know how long does it take to see a bit change from doing push up maybe a month a year please let me know. If i have some problem about bench press or training program i can consult my trainer anyway thanks
    That question has been answered..

If you're unwilling to take any further advice, you're now officially wasting your time. There is some very good information regarding your question in the replies.

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    That question has been answered..

If you're unwilling to take any further advice, you're now officially wasting your time. There is some very good information regarding your question in the replies.
    Wait wait im just about to thank you in the comment about higher intensity im so glad for your knowledge i will adapt it to what im doing calm down bro

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Then the problem is the trainee who refuses to learn.
    Dude i do everything as my trainer said when im not seeing him. He told me that if i can better control my muscle he will increase the weight

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Fire your trainer, follow a good program that has been proven to work like Fierce 5.

Or stop asking for advice if you are just going to ignore it.

Wait wait im just about to thank you in the comment about higher intensity im so glad for your knowledge i will adapt it to what im doing calm down bro
    Didn't mean it to be TOO negative.

Was just trying to say you're not going to get any differing advice that will still be valuable. Your problem has been addressed.

Dude i do everything as my trainer said when im not seeing him. He told me that if i can better control my muscle he will increase the weight
    I said learn, not follow instructions.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Srry for my bad english im asian
    Then why do you use "bro" and "dude"? Just curious

And again
    - what "I cant feel my chest" means, more exactly? no DOMS? you don't feel it during the set?
    - what do you feel during the bench press? what muscles?
    - at the last rep, why do you stop? Joints, Shoulders, arms, breath?

And again, two weeks. TWO WEEKS. What change did you expect in two weeks?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Fire your trainer, follow a good program that has been proven to work like Fierce 5.

Or stop asking for advice if you are just going to ignore it.
    One muscle group a day has been also proven to work.
    I don't see how another program would help him, since his problem is his bench press.
    If he goes on Fierce 5, he will "feel" his chest more?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    One muscle group a day has been also proven to work.
    I don't see how another program would help him, since his problem is his bench press.
    If he goes on Fierce 5, he will "feel" his chest more?
    As far as I can tell he's got issues way beyond just frequency. A well known program would fix all of these in one hit.

And it doesn't matter if he doesn't "feel" his chest, it doesn't mean it's not working. Progressive overload is more important than 'feel'.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    As far as I can tell he's got issues way beyond just frequency. A well known program would fix all of these in one hit.

And it doesn't matter if he doesn't "feel" his chest, it doesn't mean it's not working. Progressive overload is more important than 'feel'.
    I skipped the " dont get doms or sore after workout" part he wrote and I thought he didn't explain what that "feel" means.
    I thought he doesn't feel it during the working sets (bad form, shoulders, whatever)
    If it's DOMS, it's not a good indicator always, of course. Especially on full body workouts, it doesn't really matter.

Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sixpackboss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up push is the best chest exercise

Doing pushup consistently,you will definitely see good result overtime which other exercise can not do to your body trust me with this.