Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Found the video, nothing special

She looks like a basic white girl
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zyndicate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Based

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    are you mirin the use of the state to imprison people for dancing on camera?

like i said earlier, i hate thots as much as the next guy but using the state in such a manner is FAR worse.

Egypt isnt my country so idc what they do but i cant defend this. if they just banned tik tok because of its chinese influence then i could understand.

nothing is worth the price of giving the state that level of authority, not even eliminating thot culture. self catharsis as a culture is the only way back
    Eh, their country, their rules. They hold their values and beliefs a high regard. It's foreign to us just as much what the west allows is foreign to them.
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew