shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hard time getting enough protein

food is expensive in norway where i live and i have hard time getting enough protein

i am lactrose intollerant and cant take whey protein so i only can take pea protein powder but that is not a complete protein if someone knows how to complete pea protein powder please help

also what are some good cheap sources of protein?

also i have another issue .. i cant eat so much meat it looks and feels so unhealthy ( not because its meat but the ammount. )

my aim is to be 75 to 80 kg without fat how much is the lowest ammount of protein you say i should eat

any vegans here who can also help me complete pea protein as that is what i have as protein powder.

thanks guys
    Last edited by shadstarn; 07-27-2020 at 02:42 PM.

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eggs, chicken, fish, pork. Those are all fairly inexpensive.

Registered User NxUrAvgMealPrep's Avatar
    NxUrAvgMealPrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NxUrAvgMealPrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NxUrAvgMealPrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NxUrAvgMealPrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NxUrAvgMealPrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As above. Your best sources of protein are:
    - Chicken Breasts/Thighs
    - Ground Beef
    - Whole Eggs/Liquid Egg Whites
    - Canned Tuna
    - Greek Yoghurt? (does that have lactose?)

If it helps I record my meal prep recipes, all new each week, all done at a budget and high in protein (youtube dot com/channel/UCCfpwT50JhcEWKvOQZWDvGQ), maybe it's something you'd be interested in and give you some ideas

cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eggs, lentils, beans, chicken purchased in bulk.

All very affordable.

Some dairy products have lower amounts of lactose than others. Cultured products such as kefir and yogurt have little lactose in them. Goat's milk has significantly less lactose than cow's milk and IMHO is much tastier.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    How much are you trying to eat? Some people try to get more than they really will benefit from - often based on overly simple formulae.

Anything north of 130g will be fine.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very easy to get enough protein from food. However, most good quality whey ISOLATEs will be lactose free. Many will state this.
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Drink egg whites. Cheap, easy, and really has no taste.

In college, I would routinely slam a 16oz egg white carton and a couple bananas. Lol...easy and cheap. You do what you have to do.

I still do it from time to time when I am super busy.
    Curing disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    Drink egg whites. Cheap, easy, and really has no taste.

In college, I would routinely slam a 16oz egg white carton and a couple bananas. Lol...easy and cheap. You do what you have to do.

I still do it from time to time when I am super busy.
    Nice avi, you look jacked!

You drank them raw? Also, I've never found them to be very cheap.. Like five or six dollars for one of those 16oz cartons.
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 475

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) armyr0b is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shadstarn View Post
    food is expensive in norway where i live and i have hard time getting enough protein

i am lactrose intollerant and cant take whey protein so i only can take pea protein powder but that is not a complete protein if someone knows how to complete pea protein powder please help

also what are some good cheap sources of protein?

also i have another issue .. i cant eat so much meat it looks and feels so unhealthy ( not because its meat but the ammount. )

my aim is to be 75 to 80 kg without fat how much is the lowest ammount of protein you say i should eat

any vegans here who can also help me complete pea protein as that is what i have as protein powder.

thanks guys
    Most of my protein comes from cottage cheese, chicken, shrimp, and lean ground beef
    PS4
    New England Patriots

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Nice avi, you look jacked!

You drank them raw? Also, I've never found them to be very cheap.. Like five or six dollars for one of those 16oz cartons.
    Thanks, bro. Yup just drink raw. It's pasteurized so it's fine. Straight from the carton. No time for games...lol.

That's too much for what you pay. I think at Walmart, for example, can get 32 oz cartons for around 3 bucks. That's 100g protein right there. Also, can order large containers online and have it shipped to you on dry ice. It's cost effective. Lana's egg whites, Muscle Egg, etc.. are a few companies. Many times they offer some good deals so have to look out for them. Buy several containers at once and just store in my freezer.

Egg whites are great as they are easy to get down and easily digestible.
    Last edited by 1MANU; 07-29-2020 at 10:56 AM.
    Curing disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Very easy to get enough protein from food. However, most good quality whey ISOLATEs will be lactose free. Many will state this.
    I second this. If you're lactose intolerant, whey protein isolate is a good option.