Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post

i remember this it was so random, I remember a wrestling podcast I use to listen to one of the dork ass hosts was triggered by this
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    There is still a lot of sexualisation going though. It's just not as much as bra and panties matches or stripper gimmicks.

Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    i remember this it was so random, I remember a wrestling podcast I use to listen to one of the dork ass hosts was triggered by this
    It's not even sexualisation, either. Yes, that chick is hot, but we see nothing and it's meant to be awkward, if anything kind of a feminist moment where this chick had every right to be upset at the guy just barging in her dressing room. The girl is attractive but she's not acting 'sexy' per say, more shocked and fearful and we the audience see nothing of her anyway. I see nothing here that is sexy at all.

Compare that to...

Every straight man in their right mind would want to stick their dick in that. THAT is a woman being sexy. Not this #MeToo 2020 modern moment with some poor girl having her privacy invaded.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I skip every female match or promo,its terrible they arent hot compared to divas of the past and theyre not even close to the guys in the ring or with promos..its cringe.
    **Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champions**

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    I skip every female match or promo,its terrible they arent hot compared to divas of the past and theyre not even close to the guys in the ring or with promos..its cringe.
    Thanks for adding green to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same green in the future.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like it, they've gotten much better than years past and continue to get better. If you would honestly enjoy watching a match with some boring assclowns who are the butt of the roster instead of top tier women's wrestlers, you really aren't a fan of wrestling.
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cannonballdooky View Post
    I am a massive cuck.
    Yes, yes you are.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cannonballdooky View Post
    I like it, they've gotten much better than years past and continue to get better. If you would honestly enjoy watching a match with some boring assclowns who are the butt of the roster instead of top tier women's wrestlers, you really aren't a fan of wrestling.
    depends who you mean. I'd rather see guys like Roode get pushed, Cesaro a singles push, Jinder get pushed more, or had seen Zack or Mojo get pushed over storylines about chit like Riot Squad break up angles or Lana's stupid love angle with Lashley and Rusev , and those guys are all basically the butt of the roster at this point with how WWE books.

as far as Sasha, Charlotte, Becky , Bailey etc, im kinda sick of them, the division almost always revolves around just those 4. I like Asuka, Nia, Lacy, Liv (except her dumb ass promos) , and Iconic
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    Sasha and Alexa are just as hot as any female in past eras. I'll give you there were more slam pieces back then but I like that women are given a chance to actually wrestle now. I'd still rather watch the top guys in the company but there's nothing wrong with letting the women show what they can do.