Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 294
    Rep Power: 355
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline

    Looking for encouraging advice

    A few months ago I went on a date with a girl to the movies that used to be my friend back in middle school. She was very nice on the date but before that she was very mean and nasty through text.

    Examples:

    Me: I only talk to you who's a girl (compliment trying to show intent)
    Her: how sad

    Then on another occasion she asked if I had no one else to talk to.

    Regardless of this I asked her one last time on the date and that's how it went down to happen. I was unwilling as well when the date occur. She was nasty and my attraction for her died off even tho she's good-looking.

    Didn't escalate because of lost attraction and I confronted her later on that she killed my vibe and she said it was to not "hurt my feelings". I call bs to this because why go out in the first place tho? I say she wants to act that way in the relationship. She wants to be bossy and bitchy. Which isn't all that bad but why change it then when we're going out to nice and tender? It's not confusing or frustrating, it's all just a turn off. Why the **** act like a child like that?

    I still think she was smart and as friends she was cool as ****. Did I dodge a bullet? She didn't want a second date which was when I confronted her and she asked me to not send her messages anymore. I'm left absolutely disgusted. Dishonest, unreliable and just plain stupid inconsistent behavior which was careless of me and how I felt about her. She didn't respect me enough for me to go in for the kiss or escalate. She honestly didn't even deserve that from me.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Posts: 15,492
    Rep Power: 42408
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AWillis is offline
    yeah you dodged a bullet. she sounds like a crazy sloot but you also acted like a little Timmy also

    you never have to explain yourself to a girl first of all. never say she is the only one you are talking to. it shows you have no options, and are a low value male.

    next time she asks some BS like do you have someone else to talk to. reply with a. 'of course i do, but at this moment i am giving you the honor of my attention'. and if she says some other crap. follow it up with 'why are you jealous or something?' 'i can't help it if women find me irresistable'. tons of sh*t you can say

    you have to be playful and be confident. she isn't better than you, and she needs to earn you so sh*t test her on occasion too

    to be fair. the older you get you will learn that if a girl disrespects you or wastes your time you have to next her. she isn't worth the hassle, or waste of energy. they know how they are treating you. and if you accept it of course they won't ever respect you, or ever grow feelings for you because you don't have enough respect to walk away. or pull them up on their BS

    if someone gives you sh*t, give them sh*t back, but playfully. never lose your cool. and don't show that they have bothered you

    if a girl isn't trying to escalate things with you, or trying to meet you. she isn't that into you. i wouldn't waste the time. you should not have brought up a second date either. if they're into you they'll be in touch again
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

    Never accept defeat

    Cobra Kai Crew
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 294
    Rep Power: 355
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    yeah you dodged a bullet. she sounds like a crazy sloot but you also acted like a little Timmy also

    you never have to explain yourself to a girl first of all. never say she is the only one you are talking to. it shows you have no options, and are a low value male.

    next time she asks some BS like do you have someone else to talk to. reply with a. 'of course i do, but at this moment i am giving you the honor of my attention'. and if she says some other crap. follow it up with 'why are you jealous or something?' 'i can't help it if women find me irresistable'. tons of sh*t you can say

    you have to be playful and be confident. she isn't better than you, and she needs to earn you so sh*t test her on occasion too

    to be fair. the older you get you will learn that if a girl disrespects you or wastes your time you have to next her. she isn't worth the hassle, or waste of energy. they know how they are treating you. and if you accept it of course they won't ever respect you, or ever grow feelings for you because you don't have enough respect to walk away. or pull them up on their BS

    if someone gives you sh*t, give them sh*t back, but playfully. never lose your cool. and don't show that they have bothered you

    if a girl isn't trying to escalate things with you, or trying to meet you. she isn't that into you. i wouldn't waste the time. you should not have brought up a second date either. if they're into you they'll be in touch again
    I think the little timmy thing is bs as well. I don't live for women. That's why I'm not chatting up girls. I find most women when they're uninterested to be boring. I want real women that keep it real. I'm not gonna play the jerk game on some bitch in my opinion that's what she wants. She wants the game and the attention. I work a lot for that kinda ****. Which is why things ended the way they did. Hell these bitches impress me the most when they act like normal people lmao sad truth. Tho I still don't get it. Why a woman is even close to acting like this. So ridiculous how they devalue themselves so much to some ****ing beast. Instead of just giving us a good time with some romance and a casual **** she does this. Yet society is all like: say this, say that so that she knows you're valuable. What a load of bull****. And if she ain't down or interested just say it from the beginning while I'm flirting or speak up for Christ Sake.
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 07-25-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Posts: 3,191
    Rep Power: 12141
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    Being short/nasty over text after the date was her way of trying to let you down indirectly. She was hoping doing so would make you disinterested and thus stop messaging her. I guess this was not the case so eventually she had to be direct with you as she was not interested in any type of relationship with you moving forward.

    No need to act butthurt over it and make her feel bad, just move onto the next.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User AceRok's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: Miami, Florida, United States
    Age: 33
    Posts: 4,931
    Rep Power: 11038
    AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AceRok is offline
    Pretty sad on her part. She doesn't sound like she has good social skills, extremely inexperienced and unaware.

    1. If she was a friend as you described, that's a pretty crappy way to act as a friend.
    2. She had some interest in you to even talk to you, but clearly fails even if it was only on a friendship level.
    3. If she didn't want to be friends, she also took a pretty immature way to show it.

    Anyways, disregard and go NC. Focus on being the best you and be around people who don't put you down. When talking to girls, or people in general, disclose what's necessary. Don't ruin the mystery by telling her she's the only girl you talk to. Always have (or at least act like) you have options. Fake it until you make it.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 294
    Rep Power: 355
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by AceRok View Post
    Pretty sad on her part. She doesn't sound like she has good social skills, extremely inexperienced and unaware.

    1. If she was a friend as you described, that's a pretty crappy way to act as a friend.
    2. She had some interest in you to even talk to you, but clearly fails even if it was only on a friendship level.
    3. If she didn't want to be friends, she also took a pretty immature way to show it.

    Anyways, disregard and go NC. Focus on being the best you and be around people who don't put you down. When talking to girls, or people in general, disclose what's necessary. Don't ruin the mystery by telling her she's the only girl you talk to. Always have (or at least act like) you have options. Fake it until you make it.
    Best comment.

    Tho the way I see it I always have been acting like I have options. I go NC daily and a lot of different girls that don't continue a convoy. To me even without talking to other women, I have plenty to choose from. Except recently tho. Recently I've been burned socially by a bitch at my faculty. She was constantly harrassing me at class and claimed I was harrassing her because I would tell her through message to stop. Clearly the Mexican community at where I live is full of idiots. I'm heading back to the states on Wednesday supposedly. Try my luck at women and labour back over there.

    I thought as well she seemed childish as hell. Before I thought it was cute but now tho I attribute those traits now in days to straight up personality disorders and get turned off instantly.

    I also felt she was inexperienced. Even tho I myself have just had 1 gf, 1 casual oral lay and a few emotional bonds here and there with women. But her behavior also made me in a way feel bad for her while I was on the date. Which was one of the reasons kissing her or making a move even felt wrong. Like, when a woman acts like that and I end up dating her I'm not aroused by the stupid innocence. It feels so childish as if you're dealing with a literal child. She's like the perfect target for any predator I thought to myself several times. But well. Bitch can keep at that real quick. I'm heading to the states to see what's up and try to make money
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 294
    Rep Power: 355
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Being short/nasty over text after the date was her way of trying to let you down indirectly. She was hoping doing so would make you disinterested and thus stop messaging her. I guess this was not the case so eventually she had to be direct with you as she was not interested in any type of relationship with you moving forward.

    No need to act butthurt over it and make her feel bad, just move onto the next.
    I think you didn't read my thread. She was acting like that from the beginning and yet still went out with me to the movies. To which she was nice and submissive. I've had a casual lay before with another girl and her attitude was kinda like this girl. That's why I know for a fact she would've let me escalate with her to a kiss because of how she was acting. But why do that after talking **** through text? Hell why even date at all? She could've said what she said after the date of not wanting to go out BEFORE the date. So yes most likely she expected me to escalate and like I didn't she refused a second date. But if so. Why be mean? Why be **** lmao? That **** is boring as ****. Drama bull**** . What the ****? Hell yea I'm upset. She's retarded
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts