redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Severe elbow pain from benching, overhead press and triceps isolation exercises?

I’ve had this elbow issue for a while in my right arm, working through the pain, using a tennis elbow strap, elbow sleeve, wraps, etc. But recently these “fixes” have not helped at all and the pain has gotten to the point where it has gotten unbearable. Even warm up sets on the bench and overhead press hurt, I can bench 275 normally for reps, but I can only now bench 185 for a few reps before I have to stop due to the pain. I can literally only press about 65 lbs on the overhead press a few reps before stopping that because of the pain. All triceps isolation exercises (Barbell, dumbbells, cables, machine) are a no-no, they cause the most pain.

My elbow doesn’t hurt all of the time outside of exercise, but the pain comes in “waves”. I could be on my Laptop typing and this wave of elbow pain starts. When it does, it feels like someone is poking or stabbing me in that area. This pain lasts for about a few seconds. I also get these waves of pain during sleep as well, waking me up when they occur.

What’s the deal with my elbow? I do not see any swelling or bruising, but the elbow and area around the elbow is sore to the touch.

I also noticed I also get some elbow discomfort as well from Pull-ups and deadlifts (when I keep that arm completely straight)

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try the following:

1. Heat rub before working out

2. Warmup exercises with medium-light weights for about 20-30 reps
    Hammer curls
    Reverse curls
    Wrist extensions

3. Ice after

Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by redmchalo View Post
    I’ve had this elbow issue for a while in my right arm, working through the pain, using a tennis elbow strap, elbow sleeve, wraps, etc. But recently these “fixes” have not helped at all and the pain has gotten to the point where it has gotten unbearable. Even warm up sets on the bench and overhead press hurt, I can bench 275 normally for reps, but I can only now bench 185 for a few reps before I have to stop due to the pain. I can literally only press about 65 lbs on the overhead press a few reps before stopping that because of the pain. All triceps isolation exercises (Barbell, dumbbells, cables, machine) are a no-no, they cause the most pain.

My elbow doesn’t hurt all of the time outside of exercise, but the pain comes in “waves”. I could be on my Laptop typing and this wave of elbow pain starts. When it does, it feels like someone is poking or stabbing me in that area. This pain lasts for about a few seconds. I also get these waves of pain during sleep as well, waking me up when they occur.

What’s the deal with my elbow? I do not see any swelling or bruising, but the elbow and area around the elbow is sore to the touch.

I also noticed I also get some elbow discomfort as well from Pull-ups and deadlifts (when I keep that arm completely straight)
    Probably tricep tendon inflamation. Get a lacross ball or small foam roller and try trigger point massage along your triceps, especially at the tendon near the elbow (you can also press the ball and then extend the arm and do it along the triceps). After few minutes of massage try stretch it with band behind your back (can find it on youtube) in few days u should be good.