bloo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any ideas on how to get rid of these uneven abs?

Im starting to get into working out and I realized that my abs on the top area are uneven. Any workout tips that I can do to even it out more? Also, on the other hand, any tips on losing the love handles as well?
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I can't really see what you are talking about but no - if you have uneven abs, it is how you're made and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're fixated on the wrong things. You have very little muscle.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I really agree with this ^^^.

Registered User fitnessjunkie69's Avatar
    fitnessjunkie69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    ^^^
    Again this is spot on. I was the same way before quarantine then I saw an ad about resistance bands. I did my research and came across these guys on eBay who not only sell them at a decent price but also make you a free custom training plan along with you purchase. Mine is all full body stuff but there is a grueling ab routine I do every day. I've actually gotten decently shredded the 3 months I've been grinding this program.

Go on eBay and do a search for "Homebound-fitness" if you want. That program definitely helped me.

On top of that it is just about eating more and better. Easier said than done but take a couple days and eat normally while tracking your calories. That is your maintenance dose. Then figure out your goals and how many. more or less calories you need per day to reach them. Then just follow a program (these guys will make one specifically for your goals, maintenance dose, and skill level) and it's simple as that.

bloo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the replies guys. Its good to know

cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I actually think that the "unevenness" gives the human body character. Don't worry about it at all.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't currently have enough 'abs' to determine whether your abs are uneven and definitely nowhere near enough to be worrying about it right now

When you do have abs, mass and low enough bodyfat to see them remember that ab placement is individual and regardless of what you think about their arrangement you will still be looking better than about 95% of the population