Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Brownian Motion, son. That's okay, you can read legal disclaimers and base your science on that.

Also, make sure you don't use your hair dryer while sleeping.
    Clearly you missed it, so I'll post again..
    https://www.sott.net/article/434796-...ion-of-Viruses

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26...3l3fXLhxMP_bXs

Let misc help you out again..The reason workers in a virus lab wear moon suits, go through multiple sets of sealed doors with decontamination procedures before that suit is removed and breathe pressurized outside air while inside the lab is that these are facts and said virus -- any virus -- will go right through any "mask."

Highest Scum of the Board Findenn's Avatar
    Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post

Attached Images
    Making acceptable the unacceptable.

+92B+

International Man of Miskery.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000) Paul Kreul is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Conspirabrah View Post
    Ok. So last week I made a thread talking about the microchips that will be in the coming COVID-19 vaccinations. To remind y'all this chip is made by DARPA technology, and manufactured by a company called "PROFUSA".

The microchips will be able to be injected-in an unassembled form-into your body once you get injected with the vaccine. Then, the microchip assembles itself inside your body. Once it does that-it sends out tendrils and tentacles, and actually fuses with your body. Once this happens, your body will be connected, and readable to your smartphone, and to the "Internet of Things"(with the "Internet of Things" being a synonym for the "Global A.I.").

Now here are a couple of pertinent points regarding this microchip: A. NAME CHANGES/SEMANTICS: This microchip is called a "microchip" in publicly available documents. Instead it is called a "sensor". This gives at least a little bit of deniability to the folks who want to inject us all. "What?! Inject you with a MICROCHIP?! That's CRAZY! That's just a CONSPIRACY THEORY! It's a SENSOR, not a MICROCHIP!" Of course-you shouldn't be fooled. Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe.

B. THE REASONING BEHIND THIS/HOW THIS "SENSOR" WILL BE SOLD TO YOU: The idea of allowing yourself to be connected to the global A.I., will be explained as being necessary to effectively monitor COVID-19 outbreaks, as well as outbreaks of other diseases. Asymptomatic carriers of COVID are just so dadgum hard to detect. And there are so many people on the planet-how can you POSSIBLY test,track and trace them all? Well-when someone's body is connected to the A.I., the A.I. will be able to tell when a person is sick. In fact, the computer will be able to determine when someone is sick BEFORE they know they are sick. Of course-besides telling YOU when you are sick, the A.I. could also tell.....the higher authorities when you are sick.

So-being "chipped" with the hydrogel will allow a constant flow of information about your body to be transmitted to the A.I. However, there is an obvious catch to all of this: this chip will work in a "two-way" manner. This means that while you will be able to TRANSMIT information to the A.I., you will also be able to RECIEVE information from the A.I.. Who knows what information you would receive? Anyway-here are the links:

1. https://www.fiercebiotech.com/medica...ble-biosensors

2.https://www.defenseone.com/technolog...ection/163497/
    Wait till you find out that QAnon is a government psyop to bring in a new world religion. Listen to some interviews of the Q Map creator, check out E511 on YT.

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    CDC huh..yea, I posted them as well..

Annnd..MISC..again..All those surgical masks you see? Yeah they were made for operating rooms/sterile environments. They were designed to protect the environment, not the person wearing the mask (aka, the patient being operated on and openly exposed, not the doctor operating. On top of that, they need to be changed regularly because they clog easily rendering them ineffective at protecting the environment from the person wearing it. In a sterile environment, it's not uncommon to see doctors and nurses switching to a new mask every 30 minutes during a procedure. You also always see nurses put on a new mask while making rounds. And that's in sterile environments. Your grocery store isn't f*cking sterile. Imagine how quickly those masks get clogged in non-sterile environments. Pretty god damn fast meaning by the time you've walked from your car to the building door your mask is probably bullsh*t in it's effectiveness to protect others (cause remember it's not designed to protect you in the first place, only the environment from you).
    Better call all your other Karen's in on the thread

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post

Annnd..MISC..again..All those surgical masks you see? Yeah they were made for operating rooms/sterile environments. They were designed to protect the environment, not the person wearing the mask (aka, the patient being operated on and openly exposed, not the doctor operating. On top of that, they need to be changed regularly because they clog easily rendering them ineffective at protecting the environment from the person wearing it. In a sterile environment, it's not uncommon to see doctors and nurses switching to a new mask every 30 minutes during a procedure. You also always see nurses put on a new mask while making rounds. And that's in sterile environments. Your grocery store isn't f*cking sterile. Imagine how quickly those masks get clogged in non-sterile environments. Pretty god damn fast meaning by the time you've walked from your car to the building door your mask is probably bullsh*t in it's effectiveness to protect others (cause remember it's not designed to protect you in the first place, only the environment from you).
    Bro, what happened to martial law being enacted in April-June? Maybe it's time to lay off the "alternate" news sites?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All a mask does is reduce the quantity of droplets you spray into the air, it's not a mobile level 4 biosecurity facility, nor is it supposed to be. It should be intuitively obvious that a disease which spreads via viral loads contained in droplets expelled from humans, will spread less easily if people wear a mask over their mouth and nose.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Bro, what happened to martial law being enacted in April-June? Maybe it's time to lay off the "alternate" news sites?
    Lol @ you jumping ship..guess you realized short of a hazmad suit, you aren't going to be protected against a virus that will probably give you nothing more than a sore throat

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    All a mask does is reduce the quantity of droplets you spray into the air, it's not a mobile level 4 biosecurity facility, nor is it supposed to be. It should be intuitively obvious that a disease which spreads via viral loads contained in droplets expelled from humans, will spread less easily if people wear a mask over their mouth and nose.
    The virus SPORE is what is of concern..you do get that..right?You do understand that your mask does jack chit against it..right..?

https://news.yahoo.com/scientists-re...090340015.html

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I give up. Just no talking sense to some of you.

Fools.

You're lucky I'm not a dictator, I'd seriously round a lot of people up and spay them for the good of the human race.
    So much universe, so little time.

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ you jumping ship..guess you realized short of a hazmad suit, you aren't going to be protected against a virus that will probably give you nothing more than a sore throat
    No, I just think you're a lost cause. You do you, son.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

I give up. Just no talking sense to some of you.

Fools.

You're lucky I'm not a dictator, I'd seriously round a lot of people up and spay them for the good of the human race.
    That's because you are a Karen that bases their actions on emotions rather than logic. Look man, if you want to wear a mask for a false sense of security, fine. But you are one foolish individual if you think it's actually doing anything.

Edit-Why don't the two of you have Profile pics?
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 07-26-2020 at 09:11 PM.

dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on page 5 of responses to insane thrad.

this is the correct response:

then do a 360 and walk away.
    I ain't no consarned religious fool, or such.

***Misc Strength Crew***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The virus SPORE is what is of concern..you do get that..right?You do understand that your mask does jack chit against it..right..?
    Yes the virus doesn't have to be transmitted via droplets which will be stopped by a mask but by stopping the majority of comparatively large droplets, the risk of transmission is reduced. Along with social distancing and other measures, it's greatly reduced.

You are arguing dishonestly. No-one believes that a cloth mask is impermeable to viruses, but it doesn't have to be, it's not a viral shield, it's a droplet shield.

EDIT

Also I don't believe that viruses create spores or "SPORES" as you put it. I think they are too simple a life form to do that.
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 07-26-2020 at 09:55 PM.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Yes the virus doesn't have to be transmitted via droplets which will be stopped by a mask but by stopping the majority of comparatively large droplets, the risk of transmission is reduced. Along with social distancing and other measures, it's greatly reduced.

You are arguing dishonestly. No-one believes that a cloth mask is impermeable to viruses, but it doesn't have to be, it's not a viral shield, it's a droplet shield.

EDIT

Also I don't believe that viruses create spores or "SPORES" as you put it. I think they are too simple a life form to do that.
    All of this^^^
    No
    Look up how virons pass through a cloth mask.
    It's like thinking you can stop the smell of a fart by just adding some underwear & jeans..how's that workout for you?
    Lettuce all know
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 07-26-2020 at 10:15 PM.

OK cool, it's good that you have dropped the pretense of arguing this matter based on facts and instead can only repeat your straw man that cloth is not impermeable to viruses.

OK cool, it's good that you have dropped the pretense of arguing this matter based on facts and instead can only repeat your straw man that cloth is not impermeable to viruses.

Okay buddy, so your mask stopped the loogie which can infect exactly one person, unless you wipe it around on people, and 1,000 of the 5,000 modest-size droplets you expelled. This is why the mask gets nasty all over the inside (which, by the way, if left on for any length of time or reused will breed bacteria on the inside surface which you can inhale, and it will be very bad for you if you do so.)the same time you expelled the 5,001 droplets and stopped 1,001, which sounds like a decent hazard reduction, by wearing your mask you also expelled anywhere from thousands to several million micrometer-size drops, an effective none of which were stopped, all of which are infectious, and thus you actually caught materially less than 1% of the potential infections that can screw someone else!
    1% is not statistically significant. Filtering out 0.1-1% of the infectious events out at the source DOES NOTHING.

Glad MISC could help you out Karen

Okay buddy, so your mask stopped the loogie which can infect exactly one person, unless you wipe it around on people, and 1,000 of the 5,000 modest-size droplets you expelled. This is why the mask gets nasty all over the inside (which, by the way, if left on for any length of time or reused will breed bacteria on the inside surface which you can inhale, and it will be very bad for you if you do so.)the same time you expelled the 5,001 droplets and stopped 1,001, which sounds like a decent hazard reduction, by wearing your mask you also expelled anywhere from thousands to several million micrometer-size drops, an effective none of which were stopped, all of which are infectious, and thus you actually caught materially less than 1% of the potential infections that can screw someone else!
    1% is not statistically significant. Filtering out 0.1-1% of the infectious events out at the source DOES NOTHING.

Glad MISC could help you out Karen
    I've seen footage of sneezes with and without masks and the reduction in droplets is dramatic and very clearly not confined to "one loogie". It's not a mere 20% reduction or anything like that.
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 07-27-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

https://news.yahoo.com/scientists-re...090340015.html
    Spores are the reproductive unit of some non-flowering plants like fungi and algae. Viruses do not produces spores, they produce viroids which are just more virus, which is essentially just genetic material in a protein coat.

FYI, an n95 mask is 95% effective at preventing small particles entering.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

EDIT

You're talking to a chimp, Beer. And not one of those smart chimps who have worked out how to use a rock to smash a crab shell.
    So much universe, so little time.

I've seen footage of sneezes with and without masks and the reduction in droplets is dramatic and very clearly not confined to "one loogie". It's not a mere 20% reduction or anything like that.
    You just don't get it, all those videos you see do not show the thousands of particles that are microscopic being penetrated through the mask..all containing the virus. Again..The reason workers in a virus lab wear moon suits, go through multiple sets of sealed doors with decontamination procedures before that suit is removed and breathe pressurized outside air while inside the lab is that these are facts and said virus -- any virus --will go right through any "mask

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Spores are the reproductive unit of some non-flowering plants like fungi and algae. Viruses do not produces spores, they produce viroids which are just more virus, which is essentially just genetic material in a protein coat.

FYI, an n95 mask is 95% effective at preventing small particles entering.
    If you look above I said virons..thanks for playing.

FYI..N95 masks are 95% effective against particles that are 4 microns or larger. The virus is 1/10 of ONE MICRON.

Edit-From your link-"As the name indicates, the mask is designed to block 95% of very small particles.

Very small particles..wanna guess how small?
    Any trade/construction worker took a class on this.

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Findenn View Post
    I have to admit, that is a good one.

That made me fall back laughing.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

"Follow God" - Kanye West

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Exactly!

My mother works sterilizing instruments for theater, and explained something similar to me.

The masks people are walking around in are clogged and useless. The government simply says 'wear a mask', but neglects to mention how quickly and routinely masks are discarded in medical settings because they becoming useless.

First link I found...

"Where do you place your mask after you use it?
    If you place it in your pocket, you store debris from the patient, and you can enjoy a great variety of bacteria and viruses throughout the day by simply reaching into your pocket. If you place it on the counter, you are cross contaminating. If you hang it on your neck, you breathe in and have direct contact with patients' bio-burden that ended up on this single-use item. This is a single-use item that is used once and thrown in the trash. If you reuse the mask and accidentally touch it during treatment, you share with that client the previous client's bio-burden"

..."When should it be changed? The CDC is very clear: When a surgical mask is used, it should be changed between patients or during patient treatment if it becomes wet. The Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention reminds us that masks do not filter efficiently. In fact, a wet mask becomes a great wick that draws in moisture and debris. You might be surprised to learn that changing the mask every 20 minutes in a wet environment and every 60 minutes in a nonaerosol environment and between patients is recommended."

https://www.rdhmag.com/infection-con...changing-masks

The government is not telling people to change their masks every 20-60 minutes. Despite it being know that masks need to be change regularly, and kept away from pockets, and not worn around the next when off the face in order to be used properly.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

"Follow God" - Kanye West

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those who dismiss the OP are the real retards. Then they have the gall to insult people who are questioning this entirely frauded "pandemic"

Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I should also point out #1 reason why this CT is so mind-numbingly stupid. If they can get nanites to do this, and they want to, they can simply put them in your food. Or your water supply. Or your air....

So, CT nuts, I can only advise you stop eating, drinking, and breathing. All for your own safety of course....

Weighty. Don't you CHIT and PISS your food and drink out. Speaking "theoretically", of course -a vaccine would be the PERFECT method to implement this technology.

By the way, Weighty, if you really wanna prove me wrong-explain what DARPA/PROFUSA hydrogel is, how it will be used, and WHY DARPA and PROFUSA have EVEN BEEN INVOLVED IN MAKING VACCINES IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weighty. Don't you CHIT and PISS your food and drink out. Speaking "theoretically", of course -a vaccine would be the PERFECT method to implement this technology.

By the way, Weighty, if you really wanna prove me wrong-explain what DARPA/PROFUSA hydrogel is, how it will be used, and WHY DARPA and PROFUSA have EVEN BEEN INVOLVED IN MAKING VACCINES IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    I'm going to go with "to make the vaccines more effective", but hey, you do you.

Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I'm going to go with "to make the vaccines more effective", but hey, you do you.

Yeah.....but is the trade-off worth it? I mean-sure, I guess having the most minute details of your health stored on your smartphone, and on the cloud could be "cool". But what about the fact that the Hydrogel is a TWO-WAY RECIEVER? Broadcasting info to your smartphone, the cloud and what not is interesting.

But are you ok with RECEIVING info from your smartphone, the cloud, and.....God knows what else? I'm not.

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah.....but is the trade-off worth it? I mean-sure, I guess having the most minute details of your health stored on your smartphone, and on the cloud could be "cool". But what about the fact that the Hydrogel is a TWO-WAY RECIEVER? Broadcasting info to your smartphone, the cloud and what not is interesting.

But are you ok with RECEIVING info from your smartphone, the cloud, and.....God knows what else? I'm not.
    Well, I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic, so I'm not as worried about it as you.

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Well, I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic, so I'm not as worried about it as you.

LOL! You MIGHT BECOME a "paranoid schizophrenic" after you get the Hydrogel inside of you!

I guess you're ready to have some A.I. whisper "sweet nothings" into your brain?
    Last edited by Conspirabrah; 07-27-2020 at 09:32 AM.

adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But what about the fact that the Hydrogel is a TWO-WAY RECIEVER? Broadcasting info to your smartphone, the cloud and what not is interesting.
    I must have missed that in the articles you posted. Where does it say it's a receiver?