Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    To many people who are knowledgable about the technology the chip is not some scary governmental, authoritarian tool. It's to store health data, vaccine status once the covid19 vaccine becomes available, and also eventually when we are off of cash it will hold your financial information and ability to pay for things.

I believe the chip will be optional and those don't want it will be able to use an app on their phone like the Chinese do now.
    Either way people are tracked then.

Plus 5G infrastructure is paving the way for the creation of Smart Cities around the globe, where sensors are put up around the city.

There really is no meaningful choice, even based on what you've just laid out. The choice is an illusion. "Be tracked this way, or be tracked that way."

The whole reason for tracking likely isn't just to benignly 'monitor us', the data will be used to gather information so that it can be better used for social engineering.

Alexander Nix was the CEO of the infamous Cambridge Analytica.

I honestly say God Bless the man, because he was arrogant enough that he openly said how data gathered will be used by corporations and governments.

Here he is laying out what the 'elite' are doing with our data. Bear in mind he is just talking about online data gathered, so please think about how intimately they will know our personalities and habits when they track our offline data (e.g. who we interact with regularly, where we go, how much time we spend in certain areas, etc).

Please take the time to watch this...

Here is a journalist and author talking about how the corporation Target uses data to manipulate customers...

Not even Orwell and Huxley predicted the level of manipulation that Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Smart Offices, and Smart Devices will offer.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

"Follow God" - Kanye West

jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimmyjabbar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This tinfoil hat conspiracy doesnt even make sense. Why would they need to inject you with a tracking chip when you, and everybody else, walks around all day with a tracking chip that you willfully paid for?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Keep reporting him dickhead

It used to work
    lets be honest. OP's posts are still better than ari's.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Conspirabrah View Post
    Everything I've posted is FACTUAL, DIMWIT. If you have a problem with what I post about....that's not really my issue. The thing that you REALLY should be upset about is the fact that chit like this is going on in your world.
    Negged for actually thinking what you are posting is facts.
    Good looking miscer crew *Rank 4*

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with everything you say. The BEST solution I can think of at this time-is to start trying to get the "3 percenters", and other proud-gun loving organizations aware of what's going on. If we start to do that, MAYBE we will have a chance. The thing is, most of those groups are "front-sight focused" on insignificant groups like BLM and ANTIFA. Even the most well-armed groups of our society are clueless as to what's going on.
    I'd rep you if i could. You consistently put great effort into your threads. But I've repped you too recently so I can't

I see you got negged multiple times too.
    -Pragmatic crew
    Compiled COVID19 overhyped scam thread -
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178646891

"Never be defined by your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Either way people are tracked then.

Plus 5G infrastructure is paving the way for the creation of Smart Cities around the globe, where sensors are put up around the city.

There really is no meaningful choice, even based on what you've just laid out. The choice is an illusion. "Be tracked this way, or be tracked that way."

The whole reason for tracking likely isn't just to benignly 'monitor us', the data will be used to gather information so that it can be better used for social engineering.

Alexander Nix was the CEO of the infamous Cambridge Analytica.

I honestly say God Bless the man, because he was arrogant enough that he openly said how data gathered will be used by corporations and governments.

Here he is laying out what the 'elite' are doing with our data. Bear in mind he is just talking about online data gathered, so please think about how intimately they will know our personalities and habits when they track our offline data (e.g. who we interact with regularly, where we go, how much time we spend in certain areas, etc).

Please take the time to watch this...

Here is a journalist and author talking about how the corporation Target uses data to manipulate customers...

Not even Orwell and Huxley predicted the level of manipulation that Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Smart Offices, and Smart Devices will offer.
    Nice job once again. I'm likely going to forget to view this later since it's the weekend and I'm busy unfortunately. Might I suggest SLIGHTLY longer mini summaries prior to your videos, especially if they're longer videos? It gives people incentive to watch. I know it's arduous af, sorry.
    -Pragmatic crew

Hey man,

It's my belief that any centralized plan or movement would be a liability, and would likely be subverted. (Like the Qanon movement... IMO good people being lead nowhere. By 'Q' and Donald Trump.)

I think that the solution is decentralized movements, which will look different, to different groups, but I believe that the root is simply going to be non-compliance and localization. Though we need national movements too, for popularity.

E.g. Local activism against 5G and vaccination, agorism, buying local, community schooling, minimalism, using barter and monero to buy and sell, etc.

I donated to this the other day... WE MET OUR GOAL! https://www.crowdjustice.com/donatio...BpvRMN7MLM5vg/ Via this campaign... https://www.keepbritainfree.com

However, I believe that the most important and ultimate solution is a spiritual solution...

I believe that a large section of the elite practice Left Hand Path Occultism. Working with spiritual energy and entities. Using sigils and subconscious manipulation to help direct society in the way they want.

I don't believe that they've only acquired their tech knowledge and power through material means, so I believe that it's a mistake to primarily rely on material means of bringing them down.

IMO the path to bringing them down is actually tougher than stock piling guns and food, it requires improving our character and healing our trauma, so that we aren't feeding the dark spirits that 'the elite' are drawing their power from.

Having an aggressive, petty, resentment and bitterness filled character (meaning our habitual thoughts, words, and deeds) feeds these negative entities, which are the very spirits that give them power. (I'm trying to walk that path, but it is very, very tough to give up old habits without a group for support and encouragement. And our culture IMO does not support developing a character of loving-kindness and gratitude - I look at the media now with new eyes, and TV shows are constant cycles of characters wanting revenge, putting others down, and status-seeking.)

A character of loving-kindness, gratitude and compassion attracts angelic power into our reality... Most major religious traditions say that.

That topic I just mentioned will sound batchit though, to anyone who doesn't believe in God or the supernatural.

Also, getting rid of 'the elite' without a cultural and spiritual shift, will likely mean that another 'elite' will simply reemerge...

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
    This is a great post that I missed!
    -Pragmatic crew

Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    I'd rep you if i could. You consistently put great effort into your threads. But I've repped you too recently so I can't

I see you got negged multiple times too.
    Wow-I got negged? I guess some people really don't appreciate facts and knowledge. Anyway-thanks for the support, mane. I really appreciate it.

Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jimmyjabbar View Post
    This tinfoil hat conspiracy doesnt even make sense. Why would they need to inject you with a tracking chip when you, and everybody else, walks around all day with a tracking chip that you willfully paid for?
    TELL ME ABOUT IT. WHY would you want to hook everybody on this planet up to A.I.? If you had as much money and resources as a lot of these people have-wouldn't you rather "live and let live", and just enjoy your life-without trying to mess with other people?

I can't wrap my head around plans such as these. Seriously. It makes no sense. The nearest I can imagine is that Bill Gates, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and other people are just psychopaths to the highest possible degree. Like, the way their brains work, is that they just don't have ANY empathy or regard for their fellow humans. Sometimes, I even wonder if these people are "human" at all. Oh-and on the above-mentioned list of psychopaths I have to include Dr. Fauci, as well. Why? Because I guarantee he knows DAMN WELL what the coming vaccines will do to people, and where this whole COVID "plandemic" will lead. He he knows people trust him and he STILL CONTINUES TO PUMP UP THE LIE.

I tell you what: I wasn't very religious before this whole thing kicked off. But I am going back to reading my bible. Because there is definitely something Satanic about this whole operation. The people behind it really do seem to act on behalf of a hostile, malevolent force that HATES humanity.

Speaking of a "Satanic" agenda: there are some REALLY CREEPY things going on behind the scenes of all of this. involving A.I. Of course, I will discuss it in a later thread.

r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread brought to you by the letters L and I

redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redmelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some people want the chip. Let them tell you why.

LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because people who aren't dumbasses know how to completely cockblock smart phones from being able to track, it's called a Faraday shield, or don't own a smart phone. You can't block something that becomes part of your entire human biology.
    "Oh look honey, the Chinese saved their nation from COVID by FORCING a mandatory vaccine down everyone's veins." Will be the cry of cowardly idiots.

"Oh, my god! Some as$hole did something bad so we must regulate everything and take away the freedoms of everybody!"

"If it saves just ONE life, it's worth it to destroy everyone else's."

dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    Because people who aren't dumbasses know how to completely cockblock smart phones from being able to track, it's called a Faraday shield, or don't own a smart phone. You can't block something that becomes part of your entire human biology.
    And what's you opinion about the vaccine hydrogel building chips in your head using nanomachine tentacles?
    I ain't no consarned religious fool, or such.

***Misc Strength Crew***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Enter the nightmare
    This future does implore
    A techno city-state
    A prison, nothing more
    Rounded up like cattle
    You're forced into the trains
    Nothing that you've ever known
    Will bring you so much pain

[Pre-chorus]
    If you try to resist me
    You'll find me inhumane
    But if you just submit
    You'll live your life a slave
    You'll love your servitude
    We'll medicate your pain
    With our technology
    We'll always keep you safe

Micro-chipped like dogs
    Their thoughts are not their own
    All that's left of human kind
    Is now in their control
    Planned out through centuries
    Patient and contrived
    Played on man's naiveté
    Gullible and blind

[Pre-chorus]
    If you try to resist me
    You'll find me inhumane
    But if you just submit
    We'll medicate your pain
    With our technology

[Chorus]
    The nightmare unfolds before my eyes
    I will resist 'til end of time
    A spirit born free
    Has to break these chains
    We're lost, we must find our way
    We'll find our way!

They say that you're a danger
    To everything that's pure
    There are too many of you
    They're offering the cure
    Swift extermination
    If you refuse the game
    Arrested development
    Your vaccinated fate

[Pre-chorus]
    If you try to resist me
    You'll find me inhumane
    But if you just submit
    We'll medicate your pain
    With our technology

[Chorus]
    A spirit born free
    We'll find our way!
    Current PC

i5 9400F
    RTX 2070 SUPER
    16 gb ram
    MSI Optix Mag341cq 34" Curved 100hz + ASUS pg279q

Fighting marxism crew
    6'1 220 lbs masterrace crew
    Melodic death metal/metalcore crew
    Introvert crew
    OG FA crew

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone needs to start posting real life solutions.
    Why post real world solutions to problems born from delusion?
    So much universe, so little time.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Already have multiple microchips implanted- some with direct signals to my brain.(srs)

Bring on the new updated ones , IDGAF.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Side note: whenever I hear the term hydrogel - i cant help but think of making some good ole homemade Tovex.

Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Red....Red...who chit on your head...
    Retired...no smartphone....no neighbors......just holes...

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post

Enter the nightmare
    This future does implore
    A techno city-state
    A prison, nothing more
    Rounded up like cattle
    You're forced into the trains
    Nothing that you've ever known
    Will bring you so much pain

[Pre-chorus]
    If you try to resist me
    You'll find me inhumane
    But if you just submit
    We'll medicate your pain
    With our technology

Micro-chipped like dogs
    Their thoughts are not their own
    All that's left of human kind
    Is now in their control
    Planned out through centuries
    Patient and contrived
    Played on man's naiveté
    Gullible and blind

[Pre-chorus]
    If you try to resist me
    You'll find me inhumane
    But if you just submit
    We'll medicate your pain
    With our technology

[Chorus]
    A spirit born free
    We'll find our way!

They say that you're a danger
    To everything that's pure
    There are too many of you
    They're offering the cure
    Swift extermination
    If you refuse the game
    Arrested development
    Your vaccinated fate

[Pre-chorus]
    If you try to resist me
    You'll find me inhumane
    But if you just submit
    We'll medicate your pain
    With our technology

[Chorus]
    A spirit born free
    We'll find our way!
    Wow. This song was a picture of what the elites want our near-future to be.

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Why post real world solutions to problems born from delusion?
    Interesting. So you don't see a lot of people becoming hooked up, and being controlled by A.I. as a problem, Weighty?

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Already have multiple microchips implanted- some with direct signals to my brain.(srs)

Bring on the new updated ones , IDGAF.

Really? Why do you have them-for medical problems, or what?

Herd Mentality Genius VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are a couple more videos. I hope-at this point, any of you reading this stuff have realized that I'm not making this chit up, and that "sensors"(microchips) that build themselves inside your bodies ARE A THING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzOeY2DVHyE&t=10s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keO835_xTU8
    I don't think you're making it up.

I just think you're incredibly gullible, easily fooled, and you lack the intelligence to form a fact based, unbiased opinion.
    donald j chump Quotes: "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew!

"I don't think science knows"

"One day, it’s like a miracle. It will disappear"

7 months later "Eventually I'll be right, eventually"

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone needs to start posting real life solutions. Spreading information is great, but

1) there's no centralized resource anymore since there's so much disinformation and money being thrown around.

2) we need local, state, and national community organization, activity, and unification

Yo, it doesn't have to be you to develop a plan for this, I get that.

But all the information spreading in the world is going to do ****-all when these things come up for legislation.

If there isn't a ****ing plan for unification and citizens rights, you know what happens?

Everyone's too afraid to take the government and their cronies on alone.

Let's do a step deeper. This post that I make here, right now is a line in the sand. It's a request and declaration. If there were men with balls here, someone would take my post and create a new thread with an action plan based on what this post says.

But you won't see that because you're all pussies.

I have tried irl to make something happen but I can't. All my irl friends are brainwashed fools. My only option is to move somewhere that I know has less idiots. Once there I can create an actual workable plan. But with nobody on my side, I can't fight anything alone. My friends are all retarded Democrats and believe the MSM. You can say I've taken action anyway because I've cut most of them out of my life entirely. Problem is I'm not getting anywhere in this hell hole of a blue state.

Information spreading is step 1. It's necessary and I applaud it.

Actual change, though, requires a working plan and substantial numbers.
    It's not a coincidence that so many Chump administration supporters are also conspiracy theorist believers.
    donald j chump Quotes: "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew!

Originally Posted by SteadyFlexOnU View Post
    This proves the stupidity of the average idiot. "get out of the basement blablbla" OP literally sites government website sources for technology lol. fkin braindead phaggots in this thread and in the world. just wait until u arent allowed to go shopping for grocerys, or work or do anything without a smart vaccine microchip.

fkng idiots cant see whats directly in front of them. we are literally going thru one of the worlds largest psy ops EVER, forced masks etc all for a virus that has an extremely low mortality rate. like how much more simply can it be explained? theres literal sources of true information out there.

take the mark of the beast then u fking phaggots and burn in hell for eternity your choice.
    Well I agree your post certainly does that at least.

I'm going to make a wild prediction right now.

You lack a stable job?

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You mean after the vaccination, I'll be part computer, able to calculate complex problems in seconds? Sounds awesome - sign me up.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    Instead of building this "faraday sheild" couldn't we simply turn the phone off and leave it at home?

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    You mean after the vaccination, I'll be part computer, able to calculate complex problems in seconds? Sounds awesome - sign me up.
    HAHAHA. That's part of the sell, I guess. However-the point you're missing is that you all of your thoughts will be monitored by a supercomputer. Not only that, but you will receive..."input" from the supercomputer.

In short, you will be controlled by a supercomputer.

Losing free will, and a personality-a "soul", even, is a poor trade for all of the "knowledge" in the world.

Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    I don't think you're making it up.

I just think you're incredibly gullible, easily fooled, and you lack the intelligence to form a fact-based, unbiased opinion.

Well, you're more than welcome to help me out, man.:

A. The Hydrogel forms itself into a microchip-sorry, a "sensor", that will connect us to a supercomputer.

B. This sensor will be a TWO-WAY SYSTEM. While you will be able to SEND information, you will also be able to RECIEVE information from the supercomputer.

What am I missing? Please. Fill me in.