Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't lie, I'm really liking the idea of getting some internal microchip integrated body system implant.

Like I said before- I already have a few computer implants in me- but getting all this extra information would be epic.

I mean we have EKG's on smart phone now, blood oximeters, rapid blood pressure test. If we could have a chip that would give us muccch more information, and auto upload to a cloud for provider to interput....

you prob could end up paying $49 dollars a month for a healthcare plan from Amazon that auto dignoase, treats, and quick ships you meds. Preventative care everywhere.

Add a few more bio sensors on some alexa device.....

I'm game- Chip me up

Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    It's a joke kid, though I realise that conspiranuts are generally devoid of humour. See where the guy gets whacked in the balls? People getting hit in the nuts is always funny. Well, other people. Especially if that other people were you.

And you can feel free to have a shot at my sister. She is petite, blonde, attractive, and should also be considered dangerous. Proceed at your own risk.

Haha. Weigthy, you are a character! I suppose I'll have to adapt to your Australian humor. And thanks for the heads-up about your sister. I was actually joking myself. I'm in no position to maintain any sort of "long-term" relationship, and I'm certainly not about to move to OZ.

Who in their right mind would want to move to Australia in this day and age, anyway? With the fascistic lockdowns and the other chit-you'd have to be insane to move there. It would be like living in a....penal colony.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is op still posting links and acting like they confirm his insanely retarded idea that bill gates is putting liquid unassembled microchips inside covid vaccines that will swirl around your bloodstream and magically join up and reassemble themselves into a functioning microchip with mind control power so bill gates and force you to do commie stuff against your will?

smart.

Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Conspirabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    I can't lie, I'm really liking the idea of getting some internal microchip integrated body system implant.

Like I said before- I already have a few computer implants in me- but getting all this extra information would be epic.

I mean we have EKG's on smart phone now, blood oximeters, rapid blood pressure test. If we could have a chip that would give us muccch more information, and auto upload to a cloud for provider to interput....

you prob could end up paying $49 dollars a month for a healthcare plan from Amazon that auto dignoase, treats, and quick ships you meds. Preventative care everywhere.

Add a few more bio sensors on some alexa device.....

I'm game- Chip me up
    Well hey-lucky you.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Conspirabrah View Post

Who in their right mind would want to move to Australia in this day and age, anyway? With the fascistic lockdowns and the other chit-you'd have to be insane to move there.
    If the shoe fits....
    So much universe, so little time.

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    If the shoe fits....
    I may be crazy, but I ain't THAT crazy, mate.

Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    is op still posting links and acting like they confirm his insanely retarded idea that bill gates is putting liquid unassembled microchips inside covid vaccines that will swirl around your bloodstream and magically join up and reassemble themselves into a functioning microchip with mind control power so bill gates and force you to do commie stuff against your will?

smart.
    You idiot, you keep acting like the idea is SOOOOO "Far-Fetched". If the elites had the MEANS to accomplish such a thing, why wouldn't they? Oh-and it's not JUST BILL GATES who wants us all hooked up to a global A.I. system. It is the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and every other rich family on the planet. They want us all easily controlled, and then eradicated so that they can do as they please on this planet.

I....would also guess that these elites will WORSHIP this "A.I." system as a god, and they will have given possession of the entire planet over to the A.I. I could go more into this, but it's all a bit...."biblical", and I don't want to blow your, and Weighty's minds this late at night.

davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think people need to move on from the possible chip. Its not realistic to refuse it, you can try as long as possible. But there is a good chance you will need to take it.

The post chip life is what must be studied

Originally Posted by davik View Post
    I think people need to move on from the possible chip. Its not realistic to refuse it, you can try as long as possible. But there is a good chance you will need to take it.

The post chip life is what must be studied
    From what I've read, the "post chip" life will be...short. And ugly. They will sell the vaccine as the way to "return to normal", but there will be no normalcy anymore. I've learned that the Hydrogel vax is really dangerous because...it sucks up alot of the liquid from your body. It needs liquid to function. So-obviously, this will present some "long term problems" for anybody who takes this crap into their body. Apparently, Hydrogel is an experimental substance and it is not intended for long-term usage.

The vaccines will also have other ways to kill you. Basically, after you get "chipped", you will be a controlled drone-a slave of the A.I. But this existence will be short, and fairly soon most people who take the vax will die. The elites don't care, though-they intend to get the global population down to 500 million people. If this chip represents the biblical Mark of the Beast, like I think it does, then....dying from the vaccine will be only the BEGINNING of a person's problems.

As for refusing the vax-it will probably escalate to a point where if you refuse the shot, you will be killed. For a Christian, though that's ok, because Revelations is quite specific on what happens to the folks who refuse the Mark, even until death. And even without bringing religion into it-who would want to live in such a world, anyway?

davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If this chip represents the biblical Mark of the Beast, like I think it does, then....dying from the vaccine will be only the BEGINNING of a person's problems.

As for refusing the vax-it will probably escalate to a point where if you refuse the shot, you will be killed. For a Christian, though that's ok, because Revelations is quite specific on what happens to the folks who refuse the Mark, even until death. And even without bringing religion into it-who would want to live in such a world, anyway?

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good video. I was always confused on why several posters here keep posting how they are not Christian yet keep using Christian doctrine to make their points. Now I realize they are David Koresh type cultists who use the Bible to substantiate their beliefs.

Double-whammy that they're also Trump cultists, too. Weird. Kids these days are getting way out there, son. Last 2 minutes of that video is pure schizophrenic wannabe cult leader in action.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Good video. I was always confused on why several posters here keep posting how they are not Christian yet keep using Christian doctrine to make their points. Now I realize they are David Koresh type cultists who use the Bible to substantiate their beliefs.

Double-whammy that they're also Trump cultists, too. Weird. Kids these days are getting way out there, son. Last 2 minutes of that video is pure schizophrenic wannabe cult leader in action.
    yeah thats the key thing ive learned from him, is that christians dont actually believe the bible. they believe the 7 ecumenical councils

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From what I've read, the "post chip" life will be...short. And ugly. They will sell the vaccine as the way to "return to normal", but there will be no normalcy anymore. I've learned that the Hydrogel vax is really dangerous because...it sucks up alot of the liquid from your body. It needs liquid to function. So-obviously, this will present some "long term problems" for anybody who takes this crap into their body. Apparently, Hydrogel is an experimental substance and it is not intended for long-term usage.

The vaccines will also have other ways to kill you. Basically, after you get "chipped", you will be a controlled drone-a slave of the A.I. But this existence will be short, and fairly soon most people who take the vax will die. The elites don't care, though-they intend to get the global population down to 500 million people. If this chip represents the biblical Mark of the Beast, like I think it does, then....dying from the vaccine will be only the BEGINNING of a person's problems.

You actually read it or the voices in your head just told you? Be honest.

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    You actually read it or the voices in your head just told you? Be honest.
    yeah conspirabrah, you need to refute the guy in the video. he also did a line by line commentary on rev and covers the mark. the rapture bs is a recent phenemona as well. theres no soul, etc.

yeah conspirabrah, you need to refute the guy in the video. he also did a line by line commentary on rev and covers the mark. the rapture bs is a recent phenemona as well. theres no soul, etc.

Pffft. You can't be serious. The dude in the video is a clown. He thinks that the Roman Catholic church is the Antichrist "Beast system". Really? Like...really? I'm not a Catholic, but the papacy has been around for over 1,000 years. That's WAY TOO LONG for the beast system. Also-the guy's an aspiring cult leader, haha. He wants to create his own breakaway society away from the "cashless society" that is coming. Haha-why does he want to do that, though? If the vaccine and the coming crypto sensors aren't the mark-why not take them?

Sorry, but this guy was a joke. An injection that changes your DNA, and limits your ability to move around, and buy or sell is DEFINITELY a good candidate for "the Mark". The way that this vax could deny everyone who takes it of heaven, is this: This vaccine will CHANGE YOUR DNA, your very genetic code. That is the way God made you, through your parents, of course. The creator's blueprint will be undone, and you would become an artificial, synthetic creation. It's almost like you would be "born again" as a creation of the technocracy/New World Order, and you would no longer be God's creation.

Also-you would be connected to a global A.I. system, thanks to the Hydrogel. If this A.I. system is in ANY WAY "self-aware"(and I believe it will be), then the A.I. will replace your consciousness/mind. It might replace your very soul. When that happens...HOW would you still be eligible for heaven? How could your soul, then, be saved? Your "soul", as it were, would belong to the global A.I. By the way, there is more I have heard/read about this global A.I. than I am typing here.

What I have read about this global "A.I. system" is REALLY wild. If circumstances around the world were different, then EVEN I would have trouble believing the stuff. But, given what my personal religious beliefs are, and given what is going on in the world....it, unfortunately, makes sense.

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pffft. You can't be serious. The dude in the video is a clown. He thinks that the Roman Catholic church is the Antichrist "Beast system". Really? Like...really? I'm not a Catholic, but the papacy has been around for over 1,000 years. That's WAY TOO LONG for the beast system. Also-the guy's an aspiring cult leader, haha. He wants to create his own breakaway society away from the "cashless society" that is coming. Haha-why does he want to do that, though? If the vaccine and the coming crypto sensors aren't the mark-why not take them?

Sorry, but this guy was a joke. An injection that changes your DNA, and limits your ability to move around, and buy or sell is DEFINITELY a good candidate for "the Mark". The way that this vax could deny everyone who takes it of heaven, is this: This vaccine will CHANGE YOUR DNA, your very genetic code. That is the way God made you, through your parents, of course. The creator's blueprint will be undone, and you would become an artificial, synthetic creation. It's almost like you would be "born again" as a creation of the technocracy/New World Order, and you would no longer be God's creation.

Also-you would be connected to a global A.I. system, thanks to the Hydrogel. If this A.I. system is in ANY WAY "self-aware"(and I believe it will be), then the A.I. will replace your consciousness/mind. It might replace your very soul. When that happens...HOW would you still be eligible for heaven? How could your soul, then, be saved? Your "soul", as it were, would belong to the global A.I. By the way, there is more I have heard/read about this global A.I. than I am typing here.

What I have read about this global "A.I. system" is REALLY wild. If circumstances around the world were different, then EVEN I would have trouble believing the stuff. But, given what my personal religious beliefs are, and given what is going on in the world....it, unfortunately, makes sense.
    I think we established in a previous conversation that none of the mechanisms being used in the vaccines effectively change your DNA either through inserting new foreign sequences or by preventing or modifying normal DNA replication processes.

Originally Posted by Ten_Hearts View Post
    I think we established in a previous conversation that none of the mechanisms being used in the vaccines effectively change your DNA either through inserting new foreign sequences or by preventing or modifying normal DNA replication processes.
    Run it by me again-the RNA mechanism, please explain.

Also-"hypothetically", if the vaccines included Hydrogel solution that, when combined with the liquids in the body, would grow and expand until it infiltrated every part of the internal body-would THAT, not change a person's DNA?

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Run it by me again-the RNA mechanism, please explain.

Also-"hypothetically", if the vaccines included Hydrogel solution that, when combined with the liquids in the body, would grow and expand until it infiltrated every part of the internal body-would THAT, not change a person's DNA?
    mRNA in the body is what codes for new proteins. In normal body process you transcribe mRNA from your DNA. For the vaccine you are giving the cells the mRNA to translate into proteins, these proteins are the viral proteins/antigens your immune system will react to. So there isn't any direct involvement from your DNA and it doesn't need to be modified for this process to work. Viral vectors, like Russian or Oxford vaccines, use a virus to inject foreign DNA into the cells that your body will then transcribe the mRNA from. However, the virus lacks the ability to insert the DNA sequences into your DNA or replicate the virus. So upon natural cell division it doesn't get replicated.

Never heard of a hydrogel interacting with DNA. Hydrogels in medicine are primarily used for drug delivery or something structural. So im not sure if they would actually enter a cell.

Originally Posted by Ten_Hearts View Post
    mRNA in the body is what codes for new proteins. In normal body process you transcribe mRNA from your DNA. For the vaccine you are giving the cells the mRNA to translate into proteins, these proteins are the viral proteins/antigens your immune system will react to. So there isn't any direct involvement from your DNA and it doesn't need to be modified for this process to work. Viral vectors, like Russian or Oxford vaccines, use a virus to inject foreign DNA into the cells that your body will then transcribe the mRNA from. However, the virus lacks the ability to insert the DNA sequences into your DNA or replicate the virus. So upon natural cell division it doesn't get replicated.

Never heard of a hydrogel interacting with DNA. Hydrogels in medicine are primarily used for drug delivery or something structural. So im not sure if they would actually enter a cell.

Huh. This is a very detailed explanation. What you write is VERY comforting and reassuring. I appreciate you for that. However, I still can't shake the bad feeling I have in my heart regarding these vaccines.

My unease is INCREASED when I read chit from the "World Economic Forum" talking about a "Fourth Industrial Revolution". If you dig a little deeper into this "Fourth Industrial Revolution", it turns out it is about merging humans with machines. How would they accomplish this? Furthermore, this same WEF talks about a "Great Reset", which will "change the agricultural and financial landscape of the world PERMANENTLY."

When I take all of this together, I receive a vision of a world spoken of by "conspiracy theorists": a world where men and women are controlled via technological means, and our numbers are reduced. This, of course, will all be done by "the elites", for their own benefit. These people want the world just for themselves.

Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I wrap my head in tin foil and stand in front of the microwave for 10 minutes

Will that kill the transmission?

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Conspiribrah: "That dude is a joke and a clown. Now let me explain to you why I'm a joke and a clown."
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000) Merretto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Conspiribrah: "That dude is a joke and a clown. Now let me explain to you why I'm a joke and a clown."
    I've determined so far that this guy has no understanding of any concepts he posts about.. Especially AI lol

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You idiot, you keep acting like the idea is SOOOOO "Far-Fetched". They want us all easily controlled, and then eradicated so that they can do as they please on this planet.
    it's way beyond far-fetched. it's bat**** insane legit schizo bro.

oh and lmao bill gates can already do as he pleases dude. he doesnt need to implant mind control devices on the population in order to finally do what he wants lmao.

youre fking nuts, or a troll, or both

Originally Posted by Merretto View Post
    I've determined so far that this guy has no understanding of any concepts he posts about.. Especially AI lol
    hes just one of those guys who's brain broke and he now believes with all his heart an insane conspiracy theory with zero credible evidence

since he lacks basic scientific understanding its easy for his brain to fill in all the huge gaps with retarded ideas like in jurassic park when they use frog DNA to fill in the gaps in dino DNA resulting in a fukking disaster

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely sounds like a cult leader.

1) Has a completely subjective interpretation of religious scripture, that he is trying to say is the objective interpretation. 'Only I see the true interpretation.'

The above alone doesn't mean he's a cult leader, it's when it's combined with number 2...

2) "I want to off into the wilderness, and start a new community or civilization." "Most of you are not ready to be a part of a new community, I think you need to go through some hell for a few years, before you are reading to be a part of our new community." "I want to take a few years to build the community, master it, then give you people some years to build some character, because most of you are not ready. There are only like a handful of guys I know who are ready to be a part of anything we are going to do here."

Standard Narcissism, and 'are you worthy enough to be part of my elite group'? Cult leader babble.

Dude sounds like a typical cult leader pushing 'I have something special that you can't get from anywhere else', and 'I want you to chase my approval' rhetoric.

"I just want a few families with me."

Practically textbook cult leader talk.

Davik, please look into cults.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

"Follow God" - Kanye West

Originally Posted by Merretto View Post
    What did I get wrong about A.I., phaggot? Are you telling me it's IMPOSSIBLE to hook up everything to a Quantum supercomputer?

Originally Posted by conspirabrah View Post
    what did i get wrong about a.i., phaggot? Are you telling me it's impossible to hook up everything to a quantum supercomputer?

Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    it's way beyond far-fetched. it's bat**** insane legit schizo bro.

oh and lmao bill gates can already do as he pleases dude. he doesnt need to implant mind control devices on the population in order to finally do what he wants lmao.

youre fking nuts, or a troll, or both

Sandaltan, my brotha. For the last time: IT'S NOT JUST BILL GATES! Billy boy is working in concert with A BUNCH OF OTHER RICH MOTHERPHUCKERS. You know? People with last names such as "Rothschild" and "Rockefeller". The definition of a "conspiracy" is "a bunch of motherphuckers WORKING TOGETHER in secret". And obviously, I just paraphrased that.

Bill Gates is the MOST OBVIOUS front for their plans. Why? Because everyone already knows how Gates has invested millions of dollars in vaccines, and how he wants to control everybody's movements with digital I.D.s Now, Sandaltan, nevermind everything else I posted about, but WHY THE PHUCK SHOULD GATES GET TO have THAT kind of power? Why should ANYBODY? I mean, I get that governments already track our movements to and fro. But why should that ability be combined with VACCINATION STATUS?

Finally-I agree with you that the whole plan doesn't really make sense. Bill Gates, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers already have ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. Why they feel the need to take over the whole world and phuck with everybody else is beyond me. If I had the kind of money that Bill Gates has, I would just take care of my family and live my own life. I wouldn't mess with other people-I wouldn't even dream of it.

The only explanation I have is that some people are LEGIT EVIL. Like, they truly are SATANIC.

Sandaltan, my brotha. For the last time: IT'S NOT JUST BILL GATES! Billy boy is working in concert with A BUNCH OF OTHER RICH MOTHERPHUCKERS. You know? People with last names such as "Rothschild" and "Rockefeller". The definition of a "conspiracy" is "a bunch of motherphuckers WORKING TOGETHER in secret". And obviously, I just paraphrased that.

Bill Gates is the MOST OBVIOUS front for their plans. Why? Because everyone already knows how Gates has invested millions of dollars in vaccines, and how he wants to control everybody's movements with digital I.D.s Now, Sandaltan, nevermind everything else I posted about, but WHY THE PHUCK SHOULD GATES GET TO have THAT kind of power? Why should ANYBODY? I mean, I get that governments already track our movements to and fro. But why should that ability be combined with VACCINATION STATUS?

Finally-I agree with you that the whole plan doesn't really make sense. Bill Gates, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers already have ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. Why they feel the need to take over the whole world and phuck with everybody else is beyond me. If I had the kind of money that Bill Gates has, I would just take care of my family and live my own life. I wouldn't mess with other people-I wouldn't even dream of it.

The only explanation I have is that some people are LEGIT EVIL. Like, they truly are SATANIC.
    Fascinating

Originally Posted by merretto View Post
    that's not an explanation, phaggot.