dumplingnoodle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation I need help with my chest

Ive seen many articles and videos saying unilateral work helps with imbalances but im not sure if my chest imbalance is caused by genetics or because of my dominant side taking over. The odd thing is that my left chest seems kind of thicker than my right when looking down. However, my right pec is much lower than the left. It almost looks as if my left pec attached much higher but didnt read about this sort of issue online so I thought it could be imbalance due to training poorly but i suspect it might be genetic. I just need a definite answer

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After examining your photos and reviewing your training logs, I can say that I'm stumped. It's a real mystery.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    After examining your photos and reviewing your training logs, I can say that I'm stumped. It's a real mystery.
    Sorry, im new here and I was just trying to find a platform that might be able to help me. I also dont know how to share a picture

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dumplingnoodle View Post
    Sorry, im new here and I was just trying to find a platform that might be able to help me. I also dont know how to share a picture
    You can add pictures as attachments in "advanced" mode when replying. Or you can upload them to your bodyspace.

99 times out of 100 this is nothing more than a case of people being overly critical of themselves and when we look at pictures, we see nothing that prevents getting positive results and improving yourself. My advice is not to be one of those guys who looks for reasons not to succeed before even trying.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You can add pictures as attachments in "advanced" mode when replying. Or you can upload them to your bodyspace.

99 times out of 100 this is nothing more than a case of people being overly critical of themselves and when we look at pictures, we see nothing that prevents getting positive results and improving yourself. My advice is not to be one of those guys who looks for reasons not to succeed before even trying.
    I just uploaded a picture of it to my progress photos. I just want to make sure that itโ€™s an imbalance due to training before i try to do the unilateral work that incorporates extra sets on the weaker side. I dont want to make the imbalance worse so im here to try and confirm

Kanye West 2020 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ alec935's Avatar
    alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ur chest is ****ed bro you might actually die tomorrow

Originally Posted by alec935 View Post
    ur chest is ****ed bro you might actually die tomorrow
    Oof, but like fr tho. No meme, is it imbalance due to genetics or dominant side taking over

alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are u flexing one of them? It could just be insertion genetics. Either way switch to dumbbells and see if that'll fix it

Are u flexing one of them? It could just be insertion genetics. Either way switch to dumbbells and see if that'll fix it
    Nope, im fully relaxed in that photo. But when i flex it, it kinda appears as if the muscle on the left is inserted differently or as if a part of the muscle is just missing. But ive also noticed that my left tricep is longer than my right. Which was a big reason behind why I thought it couldve been from poor training

So dont do the extra sets on the smaller side?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's just the way you are made. Nothing wrong with that.

No need to try some kind of wonky training. Just continue to use either barbell or DB bench and continue to progress.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It's just the way you are made. Nothing wrong with that.

No need to try some kind of wonky training. Just continue to use either barbell or DB bench and continue to progress.
    Gotcha, thanks although this kinda sucks

90% of ppl irl look like ****, your chest will look a lot better than theirs if you develop it well