AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is this a sign she'll be going back to her ex?

So I've been talking to this girl I met on Bumble for about 4 months. She got out of a 6 year relationship about 2 years ago.

She doesn't bring up her ex often, but we were talking the other day and she said something that put me off and I can't let it go.

I was asking her questions about herself, letting her talk. And I asked her something like, "who have been the most important people in your life?" and she listed her sisters, then she said her ex.

I thought it was strange that she would list him. I asked her later about who she has enjoyed talking to the most. And once again, she listed a few people then brought up her ex.

It's typically not common for her to bring up her ex. And I don't blame her for bringing him up in this answer, cause they were together for so long. But does she still have feelings for him?

Is this a red flag? Sign that she'll be getting back with her ex?

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how old are you guys?

regardless though, 6 years is a long time to be with someone, they become a pretty critical part of your life during that time period. I'd say it depends on how their relationship was, how it ended, and their current dynamic.

Nothing wrong with a girl having good memories of an ex, and it doesn't automatically mean she's gonna go running back to him.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and Iā€™m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    how old are you guys?

regardless though, 6 years is a long time to be with someone, they become a pretty critical part of your life during that time period. I'd say it depends on how their relationship was, how it ended, and their current dynamic.

Nothing wrong with a girl having good memories of an ex, and it doesn't automatically mean she's gonna go running back to him.
    Late 20s.

I don't know how it ended, haven't brought that up yet.

She's never said anything bad about him, so it probably didn't end on a bad note.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't have blamed her for leaving him out of those answers to not make you feel insecure but if you're with someone that long I would expect them to be legit answers to your questions.

Not a red flag but it's natural to be more curious on what happened and if they still have any type of contact.

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a red flag to me. Makes sense with how long that relationship was. I prefer the honesty and to know vs. not to know. I don't ask questions I don't want to know the answers to either, that's just me.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It hurts to hear until you look, and acknowledge reality, from a mature perspective. I'd respect her honesty.

You must understand that LTRs are chapters in people's lives. They shape and influence every person, for better or worse.

The only thing I'd be mildly concerned about is it being a previous chapter. You said it wasn't common for her to bring him up. The only time it bothered me was when I was dating a girl, and she kept bringing him up randomly.
    š•®š–š–†š–˜š–Š š–† š–ˆš–š–Šš–ˆš•¶, š–“š–Šš–›š–Šš–— š–ˆš–š–†š–˜š–Š š–† š–‡š–Žš–™š–ˆš–

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    I wouldn't have blamed her for leaving him out of those answers to not make you feel insecure but if you're with someone that long I would expect them to be legit answers to your questions.

Not a red flag but it's natural to be more curious on what happened and if they still have any type of contact.
    Originally Posted by AceRok View Post
    Not a red flag to me. Makes sense with how long that relationship was. I prefer the honesty and to know vs. not to know. I don't ask questions I don't want to know the answers to either, that's just me.
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It hurts to hear until you look, and acknowledge reality, from a mature perspective. I'd respect her honesty.

You must understand that LTRs are chapters in people's lives. They shape and influence every person, for better or worse.

The only thing I'd be mildly concerned about is it being a previous chapter. You said it wasn't common for her to bring him up. The only time it bothered me was when I was dating a girl, and she kept bringing him up randomly.
    Thanks guys.

I asked straight up if she would ever go back with her ex. She said no. I then asked her if she wanted to and she said no. Later on she said that they grew apart. She told me she saw pictures of him recently and didn't have any "missing him" feeling.

I have to take people at their word.