Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    He absolutely is. I'll dig up a post of mine which systematically laid out examples which culminated in the coup de grace of there being actual Nazi propaganda on his blog.
    You go do that, we'll just continue to ignore you and your insane conspiratorial nonsensically partisan and idiotic views until then. Also, after you dig them up and post them - we will still continue to ignore you.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Really? Because the only people I hear talking about Biden being one is you guys. Is that what you mean?
    This the same dude?

Honestly, I watched the video -- it's hardly glowing praise of Trump and they do kind of dissect it. Taken on it's own, it's another one of those, "ok sure" things.

However, yeah I'm kind of with you. People who just make thread after thread about race, ehhh not always a good thing. There are plenty of other topics to discuss, folks.

Oh and on Biden and ped0? I dunno, probably not a topic someone who dislikes Trump or (laugh) genuinely supports Joe wants to broach. Dude is best case scenario a creep.

I will say this, in the half-defense half-insult to Biden, old people who are in the early stages of dementia, a lot of times they are compelled to do things. Talking to random telemarketers on the phone, peeping out the window at neighbors, just doing weird stuff -- stuff that is not necessarily dangerous or sexual in nature. I'm not saying this is the case with Biden, who the fuk knows, but it's certainly a possibility. I mean, this also makes him utterly unqualified to be President just as if he was a perverted ped0, but I think some people just want Trump out and they'll take Biden knowing he will just rubber stamp whatever his handlers tell him to do and they're okay with that.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    Of all the videos of Biden being a pee dough.....this to me is the creme de la creme.

It is so obvious he is slowly moving, while maintaining a light but solid touch, his hand onto her breast area. This VERY clearly bothers the little girl. Even she knows it is wrong. A 5 year old girl KNOWS THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

It is just extremely clear to me.

This alone should disqualify him from ever holding public office, let alone being POTUS and I dare one lefty to argue with me on this point.
    This, and even with this you could write it off as an old man lacking awareness being focused on his conversation but there are dozens hell hundreds of examples of similar touching.
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    Of all the videos of Biden being a pee dough.....this to me is the creme de la creme.

It is so obvious he is slowly moving, while maintaining a light but solid touch, his hand onto her breast area. This VERY clearly bothers the little girl. Even she knows it is wrong. A 5 year old girl KNOWS THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

It is just extremely clear to me.

This alone should disqualify him from ever holding public office, let alone being POTUS and I dare one lefty to argue with me on this point.
    She knows it, you know it, I know it, and everybody else knows it too.

Libs don't care though. He has a "D" next to his name and orange man bad, so they'll defend him to the death.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by andrepmeet View Post
    and children...don't forget children who seem to be on the same page but are apprehensive to mention it because he is an authority figure....

does creep joe biden only touch white kids in appropriately?

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Nah, he let the black kids at the pool touch his legs.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I've never seen him grope a black girl but I have seen Asian
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*