Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    252.4 this morning. was 255.6 a week ago today so overall it's going well. Wishing at least my plates would show up, I know its going to be sometime in October before the rack comes probably. Found a pretty good price on a leg extension/curls machine that uses plates. Think I am going to buy it as well.

wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    251.2 this morning. Thankful all the upper workouts are done for the week, extremely sore today. Didn't get enough sleep last night, probably didnt help matters.

250.2 this morning. Waiting for it to spike back up, can't actually be losing a pound a day like the scale has been saying. Weight plates should be here next week sometime. Ready for some heavier deadlifts, dumbbells have been holding me back.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wilkinkc View Post
    250.2 this morning. Waiting for it to spike back up, can't actually be losing a pound a day like the scale has been saying. Weight plates should be here next week sometime. Ready for some heavier deadlifts, dumbbells have been holding me back.
    Damn water. Yes agree it is unlikely you are in a 3500 cal deficit every day lol.

It seems like everything drops off so fast for a certain period. Usually I find that's either glycogen vanishing soon to return. Or just an accumulated extended 'whoosh' from all those stagnant days and days where you didn't drop as much on the scale as you did in reality

Either way you're doing good

Edit: I get unreasonably excited when I'm waiting for a plate delivery lol. It's a strange new pleasure I've discovered since I started working out at home

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ten pounds in nearly 3 weeks is amazing progress even if some is water weight, good job mate hope the plates turn up soon!

253 this morning. Didn't eat at a deficit saturday. Didn't drink enough water this weekend. Will probably take a day or 2 to straighten back out.

*update*

Deadlifts and squats finally getting to use my barbell was great. Still benching with dumbbells until the rack gets here but man it was nice to finally do some more weight on those 2 lifts.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *update*

Deadlifts and squats finally getting to use my barbell was great. Still benching with dumbbells until the rack gets here but man it was nice to finally do some more weight on those 2 lifts.
    Must be awesome getting back to squatting and DLing. Two lifts that make me feel most like a beast

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Must be awesome getting back to squatting and DLing. Two lifts that make me feel most like a beast
    Yeah much better with the barbell than the dumbbells. Actually a bit of a challenge now lol

250.3 back to where I was last Friday now lol. Went to the doctor last Thursday and had my testosterone checked, it was extremely low. So tomorrow I begin TRT. Should help things out I would think.

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    TRT if needed is going to make a huge difference. I have no idea what mine is like! im interested to know now..lol

I suspect your going to see some big strength gains

Originally Posted by RandyMcFlab View Post
    TRT if needed is going to make a huge difference. I have no idea what mine is like! im interested to know now..lol

I suspect your going to see some big strength gains
    I had suspicion mine was low so I had it checked. From what I've been told/read normal is 300-900; mine was 247. Testosterone is pretty important in males from what I've been reading. Bone density, muscle, fat, energy, libido, etc. So I am looking forward to seeing the positive differences it makes.

I had suspicion mine was low so I had it checked. From what I've been told/read normal is 300-900; mine was 247. Testosterone is pretty important in males from what I've been reading. Bone density, muscle, fat, energy, libido, etc. So I am looking forward to seeing the positive differences it makes.
    Hope it helps man! And yeah imagine lifts may start to go up once you're doing it

RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good on you for getting checked out. No one likes going to the doctor, but you saw a problem and addressed it.

I'm sure it'll make a huge difference, low T is no joke from all the stories I've read. Following along, I'll be curious to follow your progress.

Thanks all i will keep you updated. I did add atleast 10 lbs to all my upper lifts yesterday, but also I was going from dumbbells to a barbell so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.

249.2 this morning. Did good not bouncing backwards too much this weekend.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well done staying consistent. Great progress

Good job mate, least you have your barbell now too

I have noticed that overall I have felt better this week since starting the TRT. I got 9.5 hours of sleep Tuesday night and felt better than I have in years on Wednesday. I think it was probably a combination of the TRT and actually getting enough sleep for a change.

Weight has been up and down all week, a pound or so. Weight today is 250 same as last Friday. Fiance keeps saying I'm looking thinner though so hopefully the fat is still going away lol. Have a good weekend everyone.

Glad to here the TRT is going well, sounds like some benefits happening already!

I think TRT is likely to cause a lot of bounciness weight-wise. So long as you're in a deficit just be confident fat is falling off consistently beneath it all

Will be interested to hear the impact on your lifts, mass etc!

Well done man

Has been awhile since an update. Weight is 246 this morning (59 lbs lost). I am getting noticeably stronger each week. I've almost doubled my bench since getting the barbell finally. Rack showed up Wednesday got it put together and had a good workout last night. I was obviously limited from only having dumbbells before but have more than my bench and deadlift weights since getting the barbell. Back wearing clothes I havent worn in a few years. Had like 5 people this week comment on how much weight I've lost. Feels good man. Thank you all for the continued support.

Well done mate sounds like your really seeing some great results! its nice wearing cloths you havent been able to in years for sure! I throw most out a while ago assuming id just never be able to wear them but I have one pair of jeans that i can almost wear again and it does feel good. Sounds like your home gym is coming along real good!

Just checking in on ya mate, hows things going?

Things have been pretty slow the last couple of weeks. I'm at 245 this morning. Still upping weight on all lifts every week though. Getting impatient/discouraged the scale isnt moving like it was though lol. Hoping that gets moving again.

Alright finally broke a new low - 242.8 this morning. Hope we keep seeing the downward trend. It's been a slow last couple weeks. Switched up diet again for this week hopefully that will help it start dropping off again.

Lift update: I haven't really been tracking progress until the last 2 weeks. I made a spreadsheet to log everything for a 8 week span and I will put it on here at the end of that. So far though increasing all upper lifts by 5 lbs and all lower lifts by 10 lbs a week. Made a huge jump on deadlifts and squats last week. Finally pushed myself to go as hard as I could and just barely get the reps in.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work mate I'm very impressed with your consistency

Good job hitting a new low mate!

Thanks guys. Things still going good this morning; 238.8 this morning.

240.6 this morning. I happy I decided to do this log, its really nice to look back week to week and see results. When I saw that this morning I thought "man its going slow again". But now looking back a week, I'm 2 lbs down from where I was so I am completely happy with that.

Update - Have been sitting out since last Tuesday. Pulled a muscle in my back doing something, assuming OHP (broke form like an idiot to get last rep in). Anyways, cut some more calories while waiting to return. Have also reduced my water intake, I was drinking a gallon or more a day but now I'm probably around 1/3-1/2 gallon plus my coffee in the morning.

232.4 this morning. Overall down 72.6 lbs. The last week and a half have been really good scale wise. I think I am shedding a bunch of water weight I was holding on it for weeks.
    Last edited by wilkinkc; 10-16-2020 at 03:55 AM.