Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erros26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Medium Rotator Cuff Tear

Medium Rotator Cuff Tears

Hey BB.com I hope everyone’s doing alright with what’s happening with the world right now!

I’ve recently sustained a partial thickness supraspinatus rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder, it’s about 3cm and classed as a medium tear. I’m rather fit and young, non smoker, 24 and my diet has been relatively consistent and clean. I’m really active in the gym, into bodybuilding and am pursuing personal training as a career.

I’m also into about my third month of rehab from the point of diagnosis and have been undertaking a rotator cuff strengthening routine as prescribed by my PT, and have been seeing some noticeable results. During this time I’ve only been doing band work, avoiding pressing, doing legs, core and only recently started incorporating pulling movements, very low volume and weight of course.

However at times I will feel a tightness and pinching sensation in my right pec, if the tendon is overexerted and overloaded, and said sensation annoyingly is felt post workout at night and not during.

I was just wondering if others can shed light on their own experiences, share what they did to overcome their tears, a timeframe for their own individual recovery, and if they successfully treated their tears through purely conservative treatments without surgical intervention.

One of the most frustrating, bothersome and challenging injures I’ve ever faced throughout my lifting tenure.

Any advice, wisdom and knowledge will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought I had a rotator cuff tear. Turns out I had separated my shoulder. Have done it 3 times to the same one. I can’t speak for tears, but it’s always in the back of my mind and I never feel 100%. I didn’t take my time coming back to sport and lifting though. I also play hockey and that’s how it happened. Not lifting.

My advice is take the time to make sure it actually heals. Don’t rush back. And take it slow first few sessions back. From my experience injuries like that aren’t something to mess around with.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had a tear of the supraspinatus two years ago as well. Tried physical therapy, a lot of band work, dry needling, laser therapy, steroid injection, you name it. Unfortunately it was never enough. I ended up having to get surgery.

It's a long road back, but if you end up having to go that route, be strict about the physical therapy and the exercises they have you do. Shoulders are one of the most complex areas to rehab so just be diligent with it.

Hopefully yours will heal without surgery, but I made it through the other side even with it, and am lifting at the same capacity as I was beforehand. Good luck!
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫