ughias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine or Crabs bloating

Hi Guys...

I have been trying to confirm what is causing me bloating but cannot confirm... I can see that my tummy and face are bloated . I have been doing home gym and having protein and maltodextrin powder.. Mixing 20gm of it and taking less than 3 g of creatine (three times a week).
    I am thinking it is not the creatine and suspect it to be maltodextrin powder that i am mixing..
    Can someone suggest what i might be doing wrong.
    After workout i mix protein shake and carbs( powder), I have read that carbs and protein mix works for muscle.
    If i dont have the powderered carbs after workout, what is the alternative?
    Any suggestions please do let me know as i am unable to work it out.
    Suppose to be carbs not crabs sorry

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't have to time nutrients. Nutrient timing isn't relelvant to the vast majority of people. Meet your macros daily before bed.

Creatine causes your muscle cells to swell, not your face to bloat.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

ughias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    You don't have to time nutrients. Nutrient timing isn't relelvant to the vast majority of people. Meet your macros daily before bed.

Creatine causes your muscle cells to swell, not your face to bloat.

So you think i should get off those powder carbs for a week and see if they are causing the bloating or get off creatine?
    Also, what i can eat as an alternative for carbs after gym? I read everywhere that carbs are important after workout?

lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well it isn't creatine causing you to look bloated. That's not how it works. You don't need an alternative for after the gym or anytime. Just meet your macros daily whenever convenient for your schedule. Again, nutrient timing isn't relevant to the vast majority of people. You read wrong. Will the Jim Stoppani gummy bear bs die already.

There are tons of factors with regard to bloat. If you want to try stopping carbs, then do it.

Regardless, you certainly don't need to slam a powdered food cocktail of carbs and protein after your workout "for muscle."

Hypertrophy is driven by a caloric surplus to TDEE, weight training with progressive volume and getting rest. That's it.

Retired account

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat food post workout.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by Darksidi View Post
    I always heard 3-5 pounds in water weight was about average, not 20. Plus, the more/longer you use creatine, don't you get less and less water retention and weight gain from it, or did I totally make that up?
    You're on a roll man. Where did you get 20lbs? He didn't say that, and I'm guessing you made that up like much of the other stuff you posted recently.

Retired account