Ekozitza is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ECA Stacks and Similar

So, back in the day I used to use an ECA stack and found it to be very effective. Once ephedrine was banned in the US I was still able to obtain it from Canada for a while. Then I took a break and had some kids. I'm just getting back into lifting and wanted to know (1) if anyone knows of any legit sources (please don't jump on me....I'm just of the belief that taking the actual substance is safer than cold medicine), or (2) has found a supplement that provides similar results to the ECA? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!!

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can’t ask for sources on here for something that’s illegal in the US.
    Strong & Unstable

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ephedrine isn't illegal in most, if not all (I could be wrong), states. Bronkaid and Primatene are two common choices. It's just behind the counter now.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Ephedrine isn't illegal in most, if not all (I could be wrong), states. Bronkaid and Primatene are two common choices. It's just behind the counter now.
    That’s me corrected
    Strong & Unstable

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ekozitza View Post
    So, back in the day I used to use an ECA stack and found it to be very effective. Once ephedrine was banned in the US I was still able to obtain it from Canada for a while. Then I took a break and had some kids. I'm just getting back into lifting and wanted to know (1) if anyone knows of any legit sources (please don't jump on me....I'm just of the belief that taking the actual substance is safer than cold medicine), or (2) has found a supplement that provides similar results to the ECA? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!!
    Ephedrine isn't banned in the US. It is contained in products like Bronkaid and Primatene.
    Currently: traveling + MA Forensic Psych

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Albania 2021, Scotland 2021

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    That's what I thought initially but it turns out it's OK.

I might even use EC it if it was easy to get hold of. But I don't like the idea of taking asprin routinely, I would probably get nosebleeds for one thing.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post

I might even use EC it if it was easy to get hold of. But I don't like the idea of taking asprin routinely, I would probably get nosebleeds for one thing.
    I’ve found Kaizen available in the uk, currently taking a bit of a break from EC as it’s giving me headaches as I stupidly ranked up the dose too quick.
    Strong & Unstable

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Ephedrine isn't banned in the US. It is contained in products like Bronkaid and Primatene.
    It's widely available in Canada but every place I know specifically say they won't ship to the US. I just assumed it was illegal there.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post

drop the aspirin, EC is very effective without it. If you want add in some YCL if you can tolerate it and you are golden.
    App Nut Lead Forum Rep

Jeff@appnut.com

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    It's widely available in Canada but every place I know specifically say they won't ship to the US. I just assumed it was illegal there.
    I think we only have Ephedrine HCL here and I'm not sure if its as effective but still noticeable appetite suppression. I think selling straight up ephedrine is illegal in states but the work round is to take things like bronkaid that have it included. Americans correct me if I'm wrong.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Ekozitza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    I'm so sorry for any confusion! I was and am not trying to source anything illegal. That was why I used the word "legit"--meaning legitimate. I'm just trying to find a good alternative. Not get anyone into trouble.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably has something to do with the fact that each state has a limit on how much ephedrine you can purchase as it's an ingredient used in a controlled substance. Once you reach the monthly cap you can't purchase any more Bronkaid or Primatene. Getting ephedrine shipped from Canada would be a way to circumvent the state statutes.
    Currently: traveling + MA Forensic Psych

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Albania 2021, Scotland 2021

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    I think we only have Ephedrine HCL here and I'm not sure if its as effective but still noticeable appetite suppression. I think selling straight up ephedrine is illegal in states but the work round is to take things like bronkaid that have it included. Americans correct me if I'm wrong.
    So Primatene is EHCL (12.5mg) and Bronkaid is E Sulfate (25mg). Then they both have differing amounts of Guaifenesin which is an expectorant. I don't think I've seen straight E OTC in years, maybe even decades. After Steve Bechler died and it was blamed on Ephedra, the whole thing started to crumble. Well, that and meth manufacturing brought it more under controls.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    So Primatene is EHCL (12.5mg) and Bronkaid is E Sulfate (25mg). Then they both have differing amounts of Guaifenesin which is an expectorant. I don't think I've seen straight E OTC in years, maybe even decades. After Steve Bechler died and it was blamed on Ephedra, the whole thing started to crumble. Well, that and meth manufacturing brought it more under controls.
    Yea my buddy worked at a Popeyes up here and said they had some questionable customers come in and try to buy the stores supply of the ephedrine hcl. Most GNCs and Popeyes have limits on how many bottles you can buy now. If I remember right its around 3 and they're 50x 8mg pills per bottle( I think, its been awhile).

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Yea my buddy worked at a Popeyes up here and said they had some questionable customers come in and try to buy the stores supply of the ephedrine hcl. Most GNCs and Popeyes have limits on how many bottles you can buy now. If I remember right its around 3 and they're 50x 8mg pills per bottle( I think, its been awhile).
    i have not seen a limit up here, I can purchase 2400 tabs at a time with no issue.
    App Nut Lead Forum Rep

Jeff@appnut.com

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    i have not seen a limit up here, I can purchase 2400 tabs at a time with no issue.
    I just bought 3600 tabs a couple of months ago. I should add that buying in this volume is a lot cheaper than buying single bottles.
    Last edited by TolerantLactose; 07-23-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

I just bought 3600 tabs a couple of months ago. I should add that buying in this volume is a lot cheaper than buying single bottles.
    No chit eh, guess I was going to stores in sketchy areas with problems haha.