JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne

When will you betas stop trying to find love?

Seriously when? Women are not naturally monogamous and cheat on men at a much higher rate than men cheat on women, yet all I see is betas trying to wife up sloots in 2020. Why go through all the bs of heartache and potentially depression all because you thought women were capable of falling in love and staying with you? I don't get it, the term she's not yours it's just your turn is the much true saying I've ever heard. Is it really because you're that scared of being alone you need validation and love from someone who can't give you what you want in return?
    Check out my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/DreyAnAlex/

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True chit
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Already stopped m8

Only look for fwb nowadays.

iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm still hopeful. Growing up every woman I knew in my family was a traditional, loyal, wife despite their husbands shortcomings so idk it's kinda hard for me to accept the fact that women these days just aren't the same. I don't wk and never take club/tinder sloots seriously, but I still believe that I can meet a good woman through church or something like that.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why didn’t you post this in regular misc op. This section is dead.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happily married for 23 years but Imma dump that sloot ASAP now I know she's going to cheat on me

Thanks OP, dodged a bullet there!
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People are motivated by a biological imperative to pairbond. Men will always keep trying however bleak the prospects are.

JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100) JvilleJeff84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I will keep an eye out for a long term partner in a woman, but will not take it seriously... and will still f around...

JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne JmanOnOne
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    People are motivated by a biological imperative to pairbond. Men will always keep trying however bleak the prospects are.
    It's truly sad to witness, all of them will end up being cheated on and left for leaving a lot of them depressed and messed up. It's a bitter game for them, thankfully I checked out and found out about Female nature from Red Pill forums before it was too late

Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's true...

Focus on yourself and try to find happiness in things YOU enjoy doing.
    Women will turn you away from your passions and routines.
    If you by chance can find a girl who will compliment you in life then go for it.
    But that isn't the case almost all the time.
    And having 1 night stands gets lame as you age.

Nice prime pussay is fun however you might be accused of chit or you will get her preggo. And the immature aspect will ruin it pretty fast.

Women these days = Materialistic , obsessed with social standing, money hungry beyond belief, and they have social media and dozens of guys trying to clap those cheeks.
    Even old bitches will have lots of guys showing interest... I'm talking about women with huge titties but they look like chit without clothes on. Those hoebags have lots of guys seeking them...

Either do the flings until you get bored with it but risk STD
    Or try to go to places where you might still meet a decent woman but it's rare.
    Or just lay down and rot in that aspect but become self sufficient and make $
    Patriots - Yankees - Cards - Spurs - Flames.

Zero fuks given.

10 year crew.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Happily married for 23 years but Imma dump that sloot ASAP now I know she's going to cheat on me

Thanks OP, dodged a bullet there!
    you do realise girls from the previous generation are totally different from the current gen?

we are referring to girls the same age as the length of your marriage. cmon man
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    you do realise girls from the previous generation are totally different from the current gen?

we are referring to girls the same age as the length of your marriage. cmon man
    The entire female species went from marriageable to not marriageable in 20 years? That's not how humans or maths works.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    The entire female species went from marriageable to not marriageable in 20 years? That's not how humans or maths works.
    Humans aren't designed for the Internet or social media. Thats what happened
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

I tried dating a perfectly normal woman who was 2 standards in attractiveness below me. We are the same age, Im actually 2 years older. I make more than her and actually have much more upward potential. She is at The Wall, and is already mangled by it. She knows my niece and nephew and goes to my brothers church. It was perfect… YET SHE SIDE STEPPED ME RUTHLESSLY AND STARTED ****ING SOME GUY 20 YEARS OLDER after only two dates.

ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT… as dependable as wet cardboard. as loyal as a SNAKE. Honed by 6 million years of evo psych to betray a mate and pursue the highest degrees of genetic certitude for survival. Hypergamy, war bride syndrome, briffaults law… we see womens true nature proven daily. THEY WILL BETRAY YOU. They will hit the switch when it suits them. The ones that dont are still easily manipulating a male, or havent found a better deal yet. GET REA.

AWALT…. it happens so fast, they do UNTHINKABLE sh!t that you wouldnt even do to a loathed business rival, less than hours after she said she loves you, then she RUINS YOUR LIFE AND MIND

Honestly, sometimes I hope all guys gets completely ****ed over, don't blame be when that thot leaves you or cheats on you.

Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lipee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some girls over the years (personally speaking ) can make me a beta fker. I still regret knowing her.

But, at the end of the day, if you are week, you are week. Not everyone can win a “race”. If you are so worthless to seek happiness with another person, at the end of the day you are just a incomplete person, you arent someone worth dating.

Invest in yourself, and yourself only.
    ♫ ♬ Vocal Trance crew ♫ ♬
    ♫ ♬ Music crew ♫ ♬
    Smells hand after touching balls crew
    *Asked God if he loved me and he went NC crew*
    op is a phaggot crew
    Tom Crewse

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I reject the redpill philosophy honestly. It just made me bitter and reduced my options.

I also believe in just doing me and looking just for hook ups is giving in to society and female nature. Women want to have you around as a **** buddy to use you without commitment. Every bitch has to commit at some level to me and do as I say for me to keep the convoy now in days. Dying alone was never a problem

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't know whether there was a point in saying the famous "Not all women are the same" line because I know people will sh*t on me for no reason here as they have many times before 😂

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah, cos every women says that and then does opposite.

RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women don't cheat more than men. Women cheat a lot but probably the majority of men cheat, miscers just wouldn't know that because most of them have never had the opportunity
    6'2", 205 lbs, 11% bf
    LTC (HTC is a cope, people pretend to like fat girls when they have no access to healthy girls)
    Neg on sight: Liberals, simps, feminists, BLM supporters, excessive incelposters