Simen2360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower back pain after a year, gets worse

17M

Squatted wrong for like a month or so with bent back and my back got bad, so I stopped with squatting. Was not as big deal then, but now because of corona I sat a lot inside and my back got worse. Cant do simple ab exercise since I feel it in my back, cant walk with good posture and sometimes have to bend a bit in lower since it hurt. Should I contact the doctor or maybe are there any stretch excerise to do?

Thanks in advance!

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Buy the book "Back Mechanic", by Stuart McGill, it's the best book on back pain ever written. Try to find some pain free positions like laying on your stomach. When walking, try to walk quickly and get your arms swinging. Try to avoid rounding your lower back--it's tough, putting on shoes for example is difficult. Get a back pillow when sitting.