Thread: #MeToo

Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arzec will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking #MeToo

NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoBuenoMiAmigos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Please remove my face from the meme i never gave permission

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ariel from the lil mermaid got thicc.
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) MetalMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just because someone is beta doesn't necessarily mean they are gay or black... that's a bigot stereotype.

Get away from me racist! I prefer to get all my information from Hillary's Twitter feed. Hillary is desperately trying to save the United States from Donald Trump. Btw she did not laugh at the child rapist client she was defending passing a lie detector test when she was laughing when she say "which he passed... which forever destroyed my confidence in lie detectors". If you say that you are a bigot who also has AIDs which could have been prevented if you didn't have gay anal sex in the first place (no homo).

Hillary probably hates Trump because he references the statistic that blacks are 13% of the US population but commit 50% of murder.

This statistic doesn't even count the people who are partially black. If it counted partially black people the number could probably be 95% or more. But our leader Hillary probably thinks if you say this you a "bigot" or "homophobe". Wikipedia says black people have high AIDs rate and AIDs is caused by gay anal sex.

Btw do not make fun of Hillary when she laughed at Gaddafi being tortured and sodomized to death when she said, "We came, we saw, he died". She was having a bad day because she had just learned of how her husband, Bill Clinton, had flown numerous times on Epstein's ped0phile plane and met Epstein on his ped0phile orgy island. Laughing at someone being tortured isn't antisocial behavior if you are a woman of Hillary's prestige. Only men use sarcasm (women can obviously be sarcastic, I was just making a point of saying something ridiculous to show how ridiculous Hillary is with contradictjons). Don't call her antisocial or you are a sexist. Get the **** away from me racist!