Thread: Pre jym

84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 84p2v5vrcxy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pre jym

Probably one the best pre workouts I have ever used. Added bonus is the con-cret in it. I used this supplement during a stretch of bw workouts mixed in with squats and deads. No stupid crazy PRs as the gyms are closed I have the basics at home that are doing it. Taking jym gives me that extra motivation to keep moving.

Dose: 3/4 scoop at 5-6am
    Feels: no jitters or tingles just good long lasting energy
    Price: at 3/4 scoop it’s within my budget
    Ingredients: 10/10

Long part: having con-cret is something I enjoy. It’s creatine that does not bloat and something I like to use or find in a product I’m using. It’s super nice that didn’t just say proprietary blend and tell you to F off. Honestly these days what does it matter there are thousands of pre workouts. It’s all about the quality and I am sure jym uses someone of the top of line. If price alone is an indication check the first three ingredients. Even with all the stuff to give you a pump it didn’t create an over the top issue where I couldn’t bend my arms or sit down cause the pump was to real. I wish they would drop the caffeine to 200 mg and drop the price

Overall it’s a great product with a great company and I just bought more with the birthday sale.