myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myfishlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Which MMA fighter are you?

Just took a quiz... got Mayweather... feelsgoodman

What did you bros get? You can take the quiz here: https://themmalion.com/quiz-which-mma-fighter-are-you

If you don't get mayweather you are probably a simp of some kind

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of retarded test is that?

It told me I am Floyd Mayweather despite me 1) telling it my greatest asset is my size 2) I like to wrestle 3) Mayweather not even being an MMA fighter.

kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stand up fighter focused on kicking (tkd black belt). I love to throw high kicks and rear horse kicks (lots of knock downs with the later when hit on stomach. If you already don't train them, start now, they are really effective when crafted to almost perfect).

In close distance I usually do Muay Thai clinch and knee strikes, followed with Judo take down.

I am not so fan at grappling at the ground, and I try to do stand up style as much as possible.
    My story from kissless virgin to player -> https://www.lonewolfmentality.com

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That was the stupidest quiz I’ve ever taken in my entire life. I picked all the silly answers and ended up with “macgregor”.
    Only question I laughed at is what team I’m from, Chadforce one lol

I dated your mom keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it names the opposite of your choices.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^
    All you need is a Toyota truck, AR-15, Glock 19, Spyderco knife and a G-Shock watch.