Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

More money than brains? I'm considering PRIME Prodigy HLP Rack

I've been considering getting a functional trainer for a while, but I really don't want to give up the space in my home gym. I'm also not in love with my current rack (Vulcan Strength), which gets the job done but is nothing special and has some flaws. My rack also has no lat pull down option, which I'll want eventually. Knowing that I'll want to upgrade my rack later and space is at a premium, I'm eyeing the Prime Prodigy HLP Plate Loaded rack. Why plate loaded over selectorized? I already have a bunch of 45 lb plates, it's a bit less expensive, and I expect cheaper to ship (a lot lighter).

https://primefitnessusa.com/hlp-plate-loaded-rack/

In addition to saving space, I really like that it's made in U.S.A. and top quality. I'm looking at this as a one-and-done investment, but know that attachments aren't cheap and I'll want to pick some of those up too. Some have noted the height is a little low, but it actually fits perfectly with my ceiling. Any big drawbacks or other options I should consider? I haven't gotten the quote with shipping yet, but it's going to be well north of $5k. It retails for $4,850 before freight shipping.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I've been considering getting a functional trainer for a while, but I really don't want to give up the space in my home gym. I'm also not in love with my current rack (Vulcan Strength), which gets the job done but is nothing special and has some flaws. My rack also has no lat pull down option, which I'll want eventually. Knowing that I'll want to upgrade my rack later and space is at a premium, I'm eyeing the Prime Prodigy HLP Plate Loaded rack. Why plate loaded over selectorized? I already have a bunch of 45 lb plates, it's a bit less expensive, and I expect cheaper to ship (a lot lighter).

In addition to saving space, I really like that it's made in U.S.A. and top quality. I'm looking at this as a one-and-done investment, but know that attachments aren't cheap and I'll want to pick some of those up too. Some have noted the height is a little low, but it actually fits perfectly with my ceiling. Any big drawbacks or other options I should consider? I haven't gotten the quote with shipping yet, but it's going to be well north of $5k. It retails for $4,850 before freight shipping.
    Looks awesome, but not 5k awesome.
    I’m a big legend fan so maybe biased. Take a look at this.
    https://www.legendfitness.com/produc...ed-row-module/
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those both look pretty sweet. The Legend has he convenience of being selectorized, but the Prime has the dual cables and adjustable ratios.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Looks awesome, but not 5k awesome.
    I’m a big legend fan so maybe biased. Take a look at this.
    https://www.legendfitness.com/produc...ed-row-module/
    I like that. I'ts what I'm looking to build for my rack, if I could just find a good weight stack for sale.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Seems pretty light (530 lbs) for everything they have going on. As a comparison:

Legend's rack with no frills is 490 (https://www.legendfitness.com/product/power-cage/)
    Rogue RML-3 with plate storage is 530 lbs

Note: Just realized this is a half rack so only four uprights instead of six. Comparisons above may not make sense however Legend's basic half rack is about 400 https://www.legendfitness.com/product/half-cage/
    Last edited by cwcmac; 07-20-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably know my vote here, out of all the racks I have owned/flipped over the years an old Legend full rack was one of those most stable I have ever felt. The Pro-Elite 3/4 rack is still #1 in terms of incredibly overbuilt, but there is a good reason why I ordered Legend
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, it's not even a rack really, it's just a couple of cable pull exercises, right? I mean there doesn't appear to be anyway to use it like a conventional rack (no room for benching, and squats would be outside the rack). I don't understand it..... just looks like a lat pulldown and low row with an extra high cable...... I'd prefer a functional trainer with adjustable arms then splurge on some Prime attachments rather than something with just limited fixed uses..... I just don't see the appeal.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Well, it's not even a rack really, it's just a couple of cable pull exercises, right? I mean there doesn't appear to be anyway to use it like a conventional rack (no room for benching, and squats would be outside the rack). I don't understand it..... just looks like a lat pulldown and low row with an extra high cable...... I'd prefer a functional trainer with adjustable arms then splurge on some Prime attachments rather than something with just limited fixed uses..... I just don't see the appeal.
    There are spotter arms and you bench/squat outside the rack. It's a half-rack. My use of a full-rack setup is declining and I don't really have the need anymore. Half-rack will suffice.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never felt unsafe lifting in a half rack, can't go back to the confined feeling of a full rack. Unless it was a 3/4 open top design.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel like if you are going to go this far you might as well get the weight stack model. I just think plate loaded is annoying but that could just be my personal preference. I tend to not use plate loaded as much unless it is something like a hammer strength chest press since those don't change too much.

ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    I feel like if you are going to go this far you might as well get the weight stack model. I just think plate loaded is annoying but that could just be my personal preference. I tend to not use plate loaded as much unless it is something like a hammer strength chest press since those don't change too much.
    Agree with this. If this will be your only machine for cable work, I would choose selectorized over plate-loaded. I have owned a plate loaded lat pulldown/low row, going from say lat pulls/seated rows to an exercise where you're not moving as much weight and having to strip all that weight off gets annoying very fast.

Originally Posted by ShockDaMuscles View Post
    Agree with this. If this will be your only machine for cable work, I would choose selectorized over plate-loaded. I have owned a plate loaded lat pulldown/low row, going from say lat pulls/seated rows to an exercise where you're not moving as much weight and having to strip all that weight off gets annoying very fast.
    I think this is why they offer the solution of a pin select 2:1 or 4:1, but I can see how it could get annoying.

What do people think of Force USA? Their all-in-one trainers look interesting:

https://www.forceusa.com/products/g6...-smith-machine

Edit - Googled up some old threads and Force USA seems to be somewhere between decent and junk. I'm not dropping thousands on that.
    Last edited by radrd; 07-21-2020 at 04:01 PM.

robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbieuva is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is your ceiling height and what kind of footprint are you working with? And is it a garage, a basement, or somewhere else? These questions might help others give you advice more suitable to your situation.

For instance, if you have a lower ceiling (inferring from your comment about the Prime rack being low to some but perfect for your ceiling), some of the otherwise great suggestions above might not be a possibility. If your gym is in a basement or is accessed only via a standard door frame, the Prime selectorized might not be a good fit as I've heard those come mostly pre-assembled.

Originally Posted by robbieuva View Post
    What is your ceiling height and what kind of footprint are you working with? And is it a garage, a basement, or somewhere else? These questions might help others give you advice more suitable to your situation.

For instance, if you have a lower ceiling (inferring from your comment about the Prime rack being low to some but perfect for your ceiling), some of the otherwise great suggestions above might not be a possibility. If your gym is in a basement or is accessed only via a standard door frame, the Prime selectorized might not be a good fit as I've heard those come mostly pre-assembled.
    Ceiling is 8 feet (96"). I'm fine with maxing that out and not necessarily have a usable pull-up bar. I have a lot of space footprint-wise, but I'm trying not to take up much more than a six-post rack would. Less is more. It's in the basement but no stairs to deal with. Access is easy but through a standard door frame, so I need to check on that for Prime or any other option. Thanks for the reminder!

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Edit - Googled up some old threads and Force USA seems to be somewhere between decent and junk. I'm not dropping thousands on that.
    Stevie Richards did a 2-year review on the previous model of the G6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTA1oog0KI

I have the ForceUSA MyBench. I only got it because at the time, they were the only ones that had an FID bench in stock. It's built like a tank. My only complaint is that it's obviously designed for gigantic people. When I have it set at an incline, my feet don't touch the ground. This is actually a common complaint about the bench though. People that fall into the statistically normal range for height will have this issue.
    Last edited by WWE-TicK; 07-22-2020 at 04:51 AM.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good value, but lower end of mediocre on quality. Stevie Richards gives them pretty favorable reviews, but he's clearly shilling for them. He's visited their facility several times and he seems to be virtually the only gym review persona that reviews their stuff regularly.

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Good value, but lower end of mediocre on quality. Stevie Richards gives them pretty favorable reviews, but he's clearly shilling for them. He's visited their facility several times and he seems to be virtually the only gym review persona that reviews their stuff regularly.
    Yeah, I'm going to pass on Force USA. The G3 actually looks like the best of their all-in-one trainers for power lifting, but the quality just doesn't seem to be there.

Just an update on my search. The Prime Selectorized HLP rack checked all of the boxes I was looking for and I asked for a quote. It took me a week of back and forth before they would finally divulge actual shipping costs, which were considerably higher than the rough guess I managed to get from the sales guy I was working with. Basically, he wouldn't get a shipping estimate until I committed to all options that I would be purchasing. Based on my interactions with them, I'm under the impression they don't really care whether they sell any of these. You could certainly argue that they sell to commercial gyms and my money is meaningless, but this product is clearly targeted at home gym owners with deep pockets. It really doesn't make sense in a commercial setting. I was ready to drop a lot, but shipping is astronomical from PA to WA, so it's a pass.

I did reach out to Legend as well and the experience was MUCH better. I got a quote with shipping within 24 hours for their 3142-FT, which is the closest thing they have to the Prime Selctorized HLP. Unfortunately, for the price, it doesn't check as many boxes as Prime and isn't going to work for me, but I would much rather purchase from Legend after the experience. Maybe Rogue will come out with an option.

https://www.legendfitness.com/produc...ion-half-cage/

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I definitely had a similar experience to you working with Prime on my FT purchase. I was surprised how many times I had to email them to get the finalized quote and some other information. I think they are probably getting slammed with people wanting quotes just due to the market right now and they don't have enough sales guys (I think it's probably just one), not a good excuse for poor customer service when you're dropping multiple thousands of dollars but it is what it is I guess.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What was that Sorinex piece with the two plate racks and a cage called? It had a weird name.

kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kevin3636 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    What was that Sorinex piece with the two plate racks and a cage called? It had a weird name.

Hurricane?

Bravo2319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Apex?

www . sorinex.com/products/apex-rack?variant=14205426761770

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bravo2319 View Post
    Apex?

www . sorinex.com/products/apex-rack?variant=14205426761770
    Close to that one, but I thought there was one that had a much stranger name. The Apex does look nice though. Especially if you could make that a full power rack in the center

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just an update on my search. The Prime Selectorized HLP rack checked all of the boxes I was looking for and I asked for a quote. It took me a week of back and forth before they would finally divulge actual shipping costs, which were considerably higher than the rough guess I managed to get from the sales guy I was working with. Basically, he wouldn't get a shipping estimate until I committed to all options that I would be purchasing. Based on my interactions with them, I'm under the impression they don't really care whether they sell any of these. You could certainly argue that they sell to commercial gyms and my money is meaningless, but this product is clearly targeted at home gym owners with deep pockets. It really doesn't make sense in a commercial setting. I was ready to drop a lot, but shipping is astronomical from PA to WA, so it's a pass.

I did reach out to Legend as well and the experience was MUCH better. I got a quote with shipping within 24 hours for their 3142-FT, which is the closest thing they have to the Prime Selctorized HLP. Unfortunately, for the price, it doesn't check as many boxes as Prime and isn't going to work for me, but I would much rather purchase from Legend after the experience. Maybe Rogue will come out with an option.

https://www.legendfitness.com/produc...ion-half-cage/
    How funny, I actually recently reached out to Prime as well about getting a quote for this exact rack. My first email back from them was just a catalog attached and nothing else, I was a little disappointed, considering I told them I wanted a quote for the HLP rack to my address. Finally I got a response from someone else and they say they're running some promotions but that they'd need to know exactly which attachments pieces I'd want before getting me an accurate quote, so sounds like they're putting me through the same exact thing as you.

This HLP wasn't initially my first choice, but since I don't feel like playing Rogue's games with ordering one piece at a time, I decided that this actually was almost everything I would want in one small contained space. Not looking forward to seeing what the price will be but I suppose I need to see what it is and maybe that will steer me back into another direction again.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like one of those hunk of trash all in one weider cable machines.

Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    How funny, I actually recently reached out to Prime as well about getting a quote for this exact rack. My first email back from them was just a catalog attached and nothing else, I was a little disappointed, considering I told them I wanted a quote for the HLP rack to my address. Finally I got a response from someone else and they say they're running some promotions but that they'd need to know exactly which attachments pieces I'd want before getting me an accurate quote, so sounds like they're putting me through the same exact thing as you.

This HLP wasn't initially my first choice, but since I don't feel like playing Rogue's games with ordering one piece at a time, I decided that this actually was almost everything I would want in one small contained space. Not looking forward to seeing what the price will be but I suppose I need to see what it is and maybe that will steer me back into another direction again.
    If you confirm your exact configuration, you should get a quote within 24 hours. I'll clarify my earlier post and note that I had some questions that resulted in the back and forth. I actually feel a little bad for the sales guy. He spent a fair amount of time providing me with answers and could have avoided that if they had a process to set expectations up front with estimated shipping costs.

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Close to that one, but I thought there was one that had a much stranger name. The Apex does look nice though. Especially if you could make that a full power rack in the center
    It originally didn't have a name. I think it was called the "Unknown".
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Cermit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So, I am using Prime Prodigy HLP Plate Loaded and I can absolutely agree that it is a nice variant for you

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bumping an old thread to see if anyone has gotten the HLP Selectorized version of this. I am in the market for something like this due to space limitations. I know buying a cage, functional trainer, lat pull/row can be cheaper, but don't have the room. I just asked for a quote for the HLP Selectorized version with some accessories. I live in PA, about 4 hours west of Pittsburg, so I could pick this up if it's an option.

I was originally looking at the Force USA G20, but there are not many reviews out there on it besides Stevie Richards shilling. The reviews I did find are favorable. It would cost $6400 shipped for the G20. I'm curious where the Prime unit will fall compared to this. I would feel drastically more comfortable dropping 6k on a Prime unit.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>