Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3025
    .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    havent watched anime in 4 ever so i figure, lets go watch S2 of abyss

literally the first scene i see this

xrayboner.gif

well fuk i guess i wont be finishing this ep

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    I thought the visuals, animation and soundtrack were good but the story sucked. I get they only had 10 episodes but they didn't maximize that screen time. Felt like the whole show was a lot of filler really going nowhere.

Overall I thought the show was ok. 6/10
    fite me irl
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post

xrayboner.gif

Last edited by GrimesSU; 09-25-2022 at 06:07 PM.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    fite me irl
    the only time the show was good was the two times this song came on

No signature

Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derplington is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuk I cannot wait for new hxh anime. I'm so glad it is in production again. Favorite shonen of mine. I absolutely loved black clover too.

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mixed feelings on Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta.

It was fine overall but nothing really special. I was gonna rate it a 5.5, but two things bumped it up to a 6.5.

1.) The underlying plot about his grandfather during wartime Japan, which is rarely touched upon in anime.

2.) The last episode speech with...

Spoiler!

That last episode song during the speech was 10/10.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOHEclT3rA

"While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lycoris Recoil - 13
    nice season finale, the series was better than expected, hope it gets a second season
    gonna miss the OP and ED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-4Uqetyq3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OI5eNw_CI

Hello everyone
    who is this?
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    Code Geass isn't that sad though

code geass ending spoilers

Spoiler!
    strong fake news

[img]https://i.imgur.com/0rlLUoL.png[img]

xrayboner.gif

negged
    Originally Posted by Derplington View Post
    Fuk I cannot wait for new hxh anime. I'm so glad it is in production again. Favorite shonen of mine. I absolutely loved black clover too.
    i think what resumed production is the mango not the anime, the author releases a couple of chapters and goes into hiatus forever

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    honestly I wish Togashi would just stop refusing to have assistants, and then he could probably put out consistent weekly chapters AND not have health issues from being overworked

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

for real, why tho?

I came in with pretty high expectations because I love the cyberpunk genre and video game adaptions are usually ****, but Trigger nailed it - great blend of shonen with a Western source material.
    Go Canucks Go!

[youtube]R_k4Sbf9gh8[youtube]
    Poverty-tier taste.

Edgerunners was a solid show.

Rebecca best girl.
    "Reality is cruel......"

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    for real, why tho?

I came in with pretty high expectations because I love the cyberpunk genre and video game adaptions are usually ****, but Trigger nailed it - great blend of shonen with a Western source material.
    I wanted to like it more but just couldn't. It just seemed like it didn't have a memorable plot and the whole show was building towards nothing. It had the makings of a really good show but just didnt have a clear direction. Seemed like there were a bunch of characters and scenes that were just thrown in that really didn't add much value.
    No signature

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cyberpunk Edgerunners easily a 9/10 show. Actually was bawling my eyes out in the last episode. I loved the game since release and I heard Trigger was a really good studio and their style fits the Cyberpunk genre (havent seen a Trigger anime except Darling in the Franxx and it bored me to death), so I had high expectations but it still surprised me. I honestly didn't think that the story would hit me that hard, but it did.

Cyberpunk game going from 10k avg players daily on Steam to now 100k because of Edgerunners says a lot about the power of the show. Of course there's going to be outliers who don't like it and that's okay. Nothing is for everyone.

honestly I wish Togashi would just stop refusing to have assistants, and then he could probably put out consistent weekly chapters AND not have health issues from being overworked
    Read somewhere that he finally accepted assistants

Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    Cyberpunk Edgerunners easily a 9/10 show. Actually was bawling my eyes out in the last episode. I loved the game since release and I heard Trigger was a really good studio and their style fits the Cyberpunk genre (havent seen a Trigger anime except Darling in the Franxx and it bored me to death), so I had high expectations but it still surprised me. I honestly didn't think that the story would hit me that hard, but it did.

Cyberpunk game going from 10k avg players daily on Steam to now 100k because of Edgerunners says a lot about the power of the show. Of course there's going to be outliers who don't like it and that's okay. Nothing is for everyone.
    Just bought the game after I heard it's actually playable now, and after watching Edgerunners.

I'm playing the heck out of it and loving it.
    "Reality is cruel......"

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    Just bought the game after I heard it's actually playable now, and after watching Edgerunners.

I bought it too and think it's kind of a slog. Same problems I had with Witcher 3. Oh well it was 50% off.

Originally Posted by Cser View Post
    I bought it too and think it's kind of a slog. Same problems I had with Witcher 3. Oh well it was 50% off.
    I absolutely loved Witcher 3, still haven't fully finished it.

I like slow-burn and exploring games, so probably why I like them both. They're not for everyone.
    "Reality is cruel......"

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Read somewhere that he finally accepted assistants
    Oh damn, I'm actually excited about HXH returning then (otherwise I was just expecting to get like ~5 more chapters at the most before another hiatus)

If you haven't watched Gurren Lagann, it's made by a lot of the same people who ended up forming Studio Trigger (and it has the same director as Edgerunners). Also check out Kill la Kill

imo
    Darling in the Franxx: 6/10
    Kill la Kill: 8/10
    Gurren Lagann: 10/10 by the end

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh damn, I'm actually excited about HXH returning then (otherwise I was just expecting to get like ~5 more chapters at the most before another hiatus)

If you haven't watched Gurren Lagann, it's made by a lot of the same people who ended up forming Studio Trigger (and it has the same director as Edgerunners). Also check out Kill la Kill

imo
    Darling in the Franxx: 6/10
    Kill la Kill: 8/10
    Gurren Lagann: 10/10 by the end
    Yeah it's from his official twitter account

If you weren't following news about him, apparently he really suffered some major health issues and it mostly stemmed from his bad posture while drawing. He tweeted that there was a point that he couldn't take a chit without having to take a shower. but seems like he's health is better now and he found a way to draw again which doesn't hurt is back. if im not mistaken its while he's kinda laying down, which is kinda sad but yeah he has assistants now.

studio trigger really made a good impression on me after Edgerunners so i'll give Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann a try. I always hear about Kill la Kill. Shame that my first studio trigger anime was darling in the franxx lol

did you get find the edgerunners items yet?

did you get find the edgerunners items yet?
    Not yet, haven't unlocked the area yet.

Been doing more exploring than story missions, lol.
    "Reality is cruel......"

The final episode of this season of Overlord is here boyos.....and it did not disappoint.

Hue, Princess Renner...the moment is here.

Spoiler!

AYY LMAO, didn't think they would animate her saying it out loud.

Thirsty.

Spoiler!

Someone even meme'd it already.

Spoiler!
    "Reality is cruel......"

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made in Abyss - Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou - 12
    great season finale, mirin the author's creativity to think fuked up ways to make the characters suffer, gets more fuked up with each season lmao, hoping it gets another season some day
    Spoiler!

I wanted to like it more but just couldn't. It just seemed like it didn't have a memorable plot and the whole show was building towards nothing. It had the makings of a really good show but just didnt have a clear direction. Seemed like there were a bunch of characters and scenes that were just thrown in that really didn't add much value.

Spoiler!
    Go Canucks Go!

Not yet, haven't unlocked the area yet.

Been doing more exploring than story missions, lol.
    That's the best way to enjoy the game. Many who didn't enjoy the game just blasted through the main missions than taking the time to absorb the world more by exploring, doing gigs, ncpd scanners, and reading the shards.

That's the best way to enjoy the game. Many who didn't enjoy the game just blasted through the main missions than taking the time to absorb the world more by exploring, doing gigs, ncpd scanners, and reading the shards.
    Totally.

I compare the game to the exploration of 'Skyrim' in the world setting of 'Blade Runner'.
    "Reality is cruel......"

Looool, the twitter outrage at the Boku no Hero latest chapter art.

The artist has the cover of the visible form of Toru Hagakure, the invisible girl.......

You'll have to find it yourself boyos.

Can't post it here.
    "Reality is cruel......"

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Overlord season flew by, It had it's moments but IMO not enough action, ainz funny strategizing or cool OP nazarick crew moments (most were mid).

New trailer for Urusei Yatsura.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO4dmSFa22c

"Reality is cruel......"

Final episode of Yofukashi no Uta was good.

Looool at the opening scene though.

That shower scene went from.....

To......

"Reality is cruel......"

My Hero Academia S6 E1

Spoiler!

If you weren't following news about him, apparently he really suffered some major health issues and it mostly stemmed from his bad posture while drawing. He tweeted that there was a point that he couldn't take a chit without having to take a shower. but seems like he's health is better now and he found a way to draw again which doesn't hurt is back. if im not mistaken its while he's kinda laying down, which is kinda sad but yeah he has assistants now.

studio trigger really made a good impression on me after Edgerunners so i'll give Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann a try. I always hear about Kill la Kill. Shame that my first studio trigger anime was darling in the franxx lol
    Aw chit that's sad, I'm glad he's figuring out a setup that doesn't hurt him though

Looool, the twitter outrage at the Boku no Hero latest chapter art.

The artist has the cover of the visible form of Toru Hagakure, the invisible girl.......

You'll have to find it yourself boyos.

Can't post it here.
    Thank you for letting me know about this so I could avoid it

New season of Spy x Family is out.

Solid first episode.

That OP is hitting hard.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlw8dTz_iq0

Last edited by GrimesSU; 10-03-2022 at 03:38 AM.
    "Reality is cruel......"

Finished Cyberpunk Edgerunners finally......

"Reality is cruel......"