crobby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Skeletal imbalance

So I have a couple skeletal abnormalities that are affecting my form on some lifts. First, my right leg is about an inch longer than my left, so it causes me to have a noticeable lean on my squat. To compensate for my hip imbalance my spine curves like a “C” so that my right shoulder is about an inch lower than my left. Plus, my right clavicle is shorter than my left, making my right shoulder much closer to my neck. So on some lifts my right and left side are not moving symmetrically, most noticeably on my squats, RDLs, Bent over BB row, lat pull downs, and barbell/EZ bar curls. Now on the pull downs and curls I can kind of force myself to do it symmetrically but it feels very unnatural, but with the squats and barbell rows it is essentially physically impossible for me to do it symmetrically whether or not I’m using heavy weight or just the bar. Am I just waiting for an injury or hindering muscle growth my not performing symmetrical movements, or is it best for me to perform with how my skeleton naturally moves?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Adding to the article, anecdotally. I've known loads of 200kg + squatters that don't squat symmetrical..
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee