Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good or bad? Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump administration

Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump administration instead of CDC

Hospital data on coronavirus patients will now be rerouted to the Trump administration instead of first being sent to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.

The move could make data less transparent to the public at a time when the administration is downplaying the spread of the pandemic, and threatens to undermine public confidence that medical data is being presented free of political interference.

Michael Caputo, the assistant secretary for public affairs at the department, confirmed the change first reported by The New York Times earlier in the day, saying in a statement that the "new faster and complete data system is what our nation needs to defeat the coronavirus and the CDC, an operating division of HHS, will certainly participate in this streamlined all-of-government response. They will simply no longer control it."
    "The CDC's old hospital data gathering operation once worked well monitoring hospital information across the country, but it's an inadequate system today," Caputo said in the statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/polit..._medium=social
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it adds better quality control it will be good. Lots of erroneous data managing to escape any quality control at the CDC. It’s just going to HHS which is the parent agency of the CDC. Could lead to data manipulation, but don’t think it would be to falsely lower numbers, other than taking out redundant tests, double counts, etc. it’s a cluster fuk right now trying to make heads or tales of data when states are reporting suspected cases and serology tests with active cases. Those should all be separated out to get a better snap shot of infection rates, current CFRs etc. all the data is valuable, it needs to be separated to be usable.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If it adds better quality control it will be good. Lots of erroneous data managing to escape any quality control at the CDC. It’s just going to HHS which is the parent agency of the CDC. Could lead to data manipulation, but don’t think it would be to falsely lower numbers, other than taking out redundant tests, double counts, etc. it’s a cluster fuk right now trying to make heads or tales of data when states are reporting suspected cases and serology tests with active cases. Those should all be separated out to get a better snap shot of infection rates, current CFRs etc. all the data is valuable, it needs to be separated to be usable.
    I was hoping you would chime in, I have no idea if it's for the good or not. I would just hope that numbers aren't manipulated for any political. agenda, whatever that may be.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    . I would just hope that numbers aren't manipulated for any political agenda, whatever that may be.
    Yeah ok.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was hoping you would chime in, I have no idea if it's for the good or not. I would just hope that numbers aren't manipulated for any political. agenda, whatever that may be.
    The potential is there since the head of HHS is appointed rather than being a civil servant, but it would be pretty easy to walk the data back to the sources and they would surely get caught as there will be scrutiny. The data right now is full of errors and I’m sure some are politically driven. No matter what there will be errors, but just separating the streams of data would help better understand what is going on. States adding in previous deaths, recounting previous cases as people get multiple tests to determine if they are “cleared” etc. it’s a mess and not consistent state to state. They should immediately mandate very specific data matrix that needs to be reported daily at a specific time. That data should undergo some type of percentage based confirmation auditing to ensure accuracy. I do record keeping for OSHA, I can’t just send in whateverthefukIwant. It has to be exactly what they require. Even a paperwork error could generate a citation.

Coronavirus hospital data removed from CDC website following Trump plan to reroute information
    From CNN's Maggie Fox

Following the Trump administration’s decision to reroute coronavirus hospital data first to the administration, instead of sending it to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some data is no longer available on the CDC.gov website.

The information removed from the website is the hospital data that was reported to the CDC’s National Healthcare Safety Network, according to CDC spokesperson Kristen Nordlund.

The data includes...

the current inpatient and intensive care unit bed occupancy
    Health care worker staffing
    Personal protective equipment supply status and availability
    The information appeared on the National Healthcare Safety Network Covid-19 module page and the CDC’s Covid-19 data tracker.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trump has good teachers how to make the data look like there is no pandemic really - all glossy - comrade Vladimir will show how it is done.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember that Trump took credit for the fake economy. Now he owns it. He spoke the truth as candidate but did a 180 as prez.

Regarding Rona data, it would be good if the data hospitals send to him also become available to the public so that Trump’s cabinet will not get chance to manipulate info.

CDC is a gubmint organization. Gubmints cannot be trusted. Likewise, data that come out of the Trump administration without third party validation should not be trusted as well.

But overall good, considering CDC is globalist like the WHO.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Remember that Trump took credit for the fake economy. Now he owns it. He spoke the truth as candidate but did a 180 as prez.

Regarding Rona data, it would be good if the data hospitals send to him also become available to the public so that Trump’s cabinet will not get chance to manipulate info.

CDC is a gubmint organization. Gubmints cannot be trusted. Likewise, data that come out of the Trump administration without third party validation should not be trusted as well.

But overall good, considering CDC is globalist like the WHO.
    Holy shti I agree with this.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Exactly what expertise does the White House have in Quality Control?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Coronavirus hospital data removed from CDC website following Trump plan to reroute information
    From CNN's Maggie Fox

Following the Trump administration’s decision to reroute coronavirus hospital data first to the administration, instead of sending it to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some data is no longer available on the CDC.gov website.

The information removed from the website is the hospital data that was reported to the CDC’s National Healthcare Safety Network, according to CDC spokesperson Kristen Nordlund.

The data includes...

the current inpatient and intensive care unit bed occupancy
    Health care worker staffing
    Personal protective equipment supply status and availability
    The information appeared on the National Healthcare Safety Network Covid-19 module page and the CDC’s Covid-19 data tracker.
    I believe the states are tracking this data separately. It should still be accessible in theory, but it will be a lot harder to assemble into one report.
    -Voltaire

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Holy shti I agree with this.
    Once you believe "taxation is theft" you will be part of the Liberty Movement. This is the last hurdle on the road to freedom.
    This above all..

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Once you believe "taxation is theft" you will be part of the Liberty Movement. This is the last hurdle on the road to freedom.

But I don't know what you mean by this. Are all taxes theft? Who pays for public services that can't be monetized? Who pays for the military which both of us benefited from? Police? Fire Services ect?

I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying a higher % than corps/the 1%. I mind when gov't wastes these taxes. I mind endless wars in the sandbox wasting trillions while leaving our infrastructure to crumble. I could go on and on but clarify what you mean and I'll see if I can clear that last hurdle
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    The data isn’t going to the White House, it is going to HHS, the parent agency of CDC.

“CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield forcefully defended the change in a call with reporters, insisting that the federal government's effort to create a single database run by HHS -- linking an estimated 4 billion disparate data elements on everything from testing to the race and ethnicity of patients to hospital supplies and bed space -- instead of through the CDC -- can only help the CDC's efforts.“

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tran...ry?id=71803141
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 07-16-2020 at 05:16 PM.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    How much of an expert does it take not to count the same positive person 15 different times as a positive case?

CDC: So Mr. Trump, Mary tested positive back at the end of May. She's since tested positive 15 different times since then. She's never had any symptoms the whole time. Should we count that as 15 positive cases in the stats or just one?

Mr Trump: That's one positive case you idiots.

Yea, this isn't political at all! Science...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The Liberty movement should be based on direction not destination. The focus should be on policies that are applicable to our current situations not sci-fi nonsense about how things will work in some utopia.

There is no reason to believe such a society will ever exist. Liberty will only ever be an idea/value in an open society where it will compete against other ideas/values for influence.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But I don't know what you mean by this. Are all taxes theft? Who pays for public services that can't be monetized? Who pays for the military which both of us benefited from? Police? Fire Services ect?

I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying a higher % than corps/the 1%. I mind when gov't wastes these taxes. I mind endless wars in the sandbox wasting trillions while leaving our infrastructure to crumble. I could go on and on but clarify what you mean and I'll see if I can clear that last hurdle

Some libertarians will tell you why we dont need taxes at all and how the free market would give us all those services at competitive prices. But many of us are willing to pay some taxes for some services. We just think a) taxes are unnecessarily high, b) the majority of that money is wasted on nonessential spending (e.g. war on drugs), c) we are taxed too many times on the same money (e.g. income and sales tax), and d) some taxes should be abolished altogether (e.g. estate tax).
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Some libertarians will tell you why we dont need taxes at all and how the free market would give us all those services at competitive prices. But many of us are willing to pay some taxes for some services. We just think a) taxes are unnecessarily high, b) the majority of that money is wasted on nonessential spending (e.g. war on drugs), c) we are taxed too many times on the same money (e.g. income and sales tax), and d) some taxes should be abolished altogether (e.g. estate tax).
    Agreed.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't mind paying taxes. I mind paying a higher % than corps/the 1%.
    I get pissed that the top companies such as Apple, Google, Amazon, etc either pay zero or at best a pittance of what they haul in but the IRS will come after me guns ablazing if I don't pay them the extra $5 they claim I owe. It also pisses me off that the bottom 30-40% of wage earners end up getting 5-10 times back what they had taken out of their checks over the yr. A flat 15% tax for everyone and every company, no refunds, no nothing, pay the 15% tax and call it a day.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Yes. All taxes are theft. Our property taxes will RISE to cover your state's and my state's lost revenue stemming from the fact that over 40 million Americans are out of job.

Property tax is just one reason why taxation is theft. Let's say we both paid off our mortgage, we still have to pay property tax. If we don't local gubmint will seize our assets. That means our homes are not really ours.

There are a lot of gubmint wastes which you have already outlined.

I will echo what 7 seconds and Corbi already said.

In the Liberty Movement, there is the philosophical side, but there is also the practical side. "Taxation is theft" is a war cry. That's all, to get the people thinking.

But truth is MOST taxes are evil and unnecessary and wasteful. Think about what I said regarding property tax and go from there.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Agreed as well.

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

You know as well as I do that most taxes are criminal.
    This above all..

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump administration instead of CDC

Hospital data on coronavirus patients will now be rerouted to the Trump administration instead of first being sent to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.

The move could make data less transparent to the public at a time when the administration is downplaying the spread of the pandemic, and threatens to undermine public confidence that medical data is being presented free of political interference.

Michael Caputo, the assistant secretary for public affairs at the department, confirmed the change first reported by The New York Times earlier in the day, saying in a statement that the "new faster and complete data system is what our nation needs to defeat the coronavirus and the CDC, an operating division of HHS, will certainly participate in this streamlined all-of-government response. They will simply no longer control it."
    "The CDC's old hospital data gathering operation once worked well monitoring hospital information across the country, but it's an inadequate system today," Caputo said in the statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/polit..._medium=social

The only way it would be good is if the data is sorted and cleaned up, but given what his Niece has revealed recently....... there is a sht ton of room for political manipulation.
    If suddenly things look Rosey and the numbers drop, we are being conned.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

The data isn’t going to the White House, it is going to HHS, the parent agency of CDC.

“CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield forcefully defended the change in a call with reporters, insisting that the federal government's effort to create a single database run by HHS -- linking an estimated 4 billion disparate data elements on everything from testing to the race and ethnicity of patients to hospital supplies and bed space -- instead of through the CDC -- can only help the CDC's efforts.“

And being run by a company that was given a no bid $10mill contract. This administration is ****ing corrupt to the tits.
    ☻/
    /▌

I agree 7. Well said.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I get pissed that the top companies such as Apple, Google, Amazon, etc either pay zero or at best a pittance of what they haul in but the IRS will come after me guns ablazing if I don't pay them the extra $5 they claim I owe. It also pisses me off that the bottom 30-40% of wage earners end up getting 5-10 times back what they had taken out of their checks over the yr. A flat 15% tax for everyone and every company, no refunds, no nothing, pay the 15% tax and call it a day.
    Right? Money affords better accountants I guess

I absolutely hate the sales tax on used items as well. Why the fuk do I have to pay sales tax on something that has already had the tax paid when sold new? Thats another one that pisses me off.

Yes. All taxes are theft. Our property taxes will RISE to cover your state's and my state's lost revenue stemming from the fact that over 40 million Americans are out of job.

Property tax is just one reason why taxation is theft. Let's say we both paid off our mortgage, we still have to pay property tax. If we don't local gubmint will seize our assets. That means our homes are not really ours.

There are a lot of gubmint wastes which you have already outlined.

I will echo what 7 seconds and Corbi already said.

In the Liberty Movement, there is the philosophical side, but there is also the practical side. "Taxation is theft" is a war cry. That's all, to get the people thinking.

But truth is MOST taxes are evil and unnecessary and wasteful. Think about what I said regarding property tax and go from there.
    Dammit Joel why are you making sense to me this week.
    ☻/
    /▌

I agree 7. Well said.

Right? Money affords better accountants I guess

I absolutely hate the sales tax on used items as well. Why the fuk do I have to pay sales tax on something that has already had the tax paid when sold new? Thats another one that pisses me off.

Dammit Joel why are you making sense to me this week.
    LMAO!! I am not making sense.

It is you. You are seeing the light.

To be honest, it doesn't bother me one bit when others call me conspiracy theorist. I'm used to it by now. I'm okay when others disagree with me.

The other stuff I have always talked about in the past will also become reality. Case in point, the monetary system and how there is an effort for one global governance.

Keep seeking the truth. Keep challenging what you see and hear - especially from guys like me.
    This above all..

And being run by a company that was given a no bid $10mill contract. This administration is ****ing corrupt to the tits.
    Haven’t looked into that, but sounds a little steep when I’m pretty sure someone really good with Excel or similar existing programs could accomplish the same thing for tracking everything. You can practically run an entire country with Excel if you know what your doing. I have pretty sophisticated spreadsheets that I’ve developed over the years to track all my retirement stuff (added things like formulas tables etc over time). That said, as far as corruption, most politicians are corrupt imo, very few are legitimately interested in the purpose of their “profession”. They want money, power, status, that is what that type of “career” attracts, doesn’t matter what side of the political world they are on.

Haven’t looked into that, but sounds a little steep when I’m pretty sure someone really good with Excel or similar existing programs could accomplish the same thing for tracking everything. You can practically run an entire country with Excel if you know what your doing. I have pretty sophisticated spreadsheets that I’ve developed over the years to track all my retirement stuff (added things like formulas tables etc over time). That said, as far as corruption, most politicians are corrupt imo, very few are legitimately interested in the purpose of their “profession”. They want money, power, status, that is what that type of “career” attracts, doesn’t matter what side of the political world they are on.
    I'm not saying its one sided (I think most politicians suck) but shti man this is fleecing 101 and its right in front of our faces. Look at all the hedge funds that received PPP, no oversight, and no payback. This is why I LOL when others complain about the extra $600 on unemployment. Not that I think that was a good idea either but its SMALL Goya Beans in comparison but lets keep bailing out the rich while red haters cheer.
    ☻/
    /▌

That's all well and good, but the data is going to a private company that somehow wrangled a sole-source, no-bid contract. And the data seems to be no longer available, already. Has there been vetting for cronyism? Is TeleTracking Technologies capable of ramping up from tracking hospital beds for a network of client hospitals to a comprehensive, national disease database? Do they have the programming team in place?

And who at HHS is responsible for vetting/releasing that data? Are they political appointees?

I don't see any transparency in this decision up til now, why should I have faith that the Trump administration is going to provide transparency in the future?
    -Voltaire

Yeah, that's why Oracle and *** make billions of dollars on corporate data services -- Because we know they just are resellers of Excel spreadsheets.

(And why the hell is 'I' 'B' 'M' censored by this stupid website?)
    -Voltaire

I'm not saying its one sided (I think most politicians suck) but shti man this is fleecing 101 and its right in front of our faces. Look at all the hedge funds that received PPP, no oversight, and no payback. This is why I LOL when others complain about the extra $600 on unemployment. Not that I think that was a good idea either but its SMALL Goya Beans in comparison but lets keep bailing out the rich while red haters cheer.
    Agreed.

The federal reserve has achieved the goal it set in 1913, which is to become the lender and borrower of last resort. The fiat they print out of thin air mean nothing. They use the dollar to simply steal wealth from the what's left of the decimated middle class by buying HARD ASSETS.

You're a day trader. THE STOCK MARKET WILL CONTINUE TO GO UP VENEZUELA AND ZIMBABWE STYLE, while Americans will continue to lose jobs and lose their homes. We will see record bankruptcies and foreclosures.

Capitalize by playing their game. But eventually the house of card will come down. So you just have to realize your gains before this happens.
    This above all..