Thread: Big Z

grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grey27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Big Z

I am really enjoying Savickas' youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c/ZydrunasSavickasBIGZ/videos

He probably has the least cortisol of anyone on the planet. Appears to live a very peaceful, serene life. I love how his gyms don't play any music at all. LOVE that. One of the main reasons I started my home gym was to avoid the repetitive boomer music and to be able to do supersets easier without other people messing it up.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Big-Z is going to take a lot of people by surprise with his comeback (assuming WSM actually happens this year and he gets a chance to compete). I don't think Z will ever get another WSM title, but I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if he gets a podium finish, and I am POSITIVE he's going to create enough waves to really shake up the leaderboards and light some fires under people's ass.

I think some people are going to make a mistake of under estimating him due to his age. His training is coming along really solid right now.
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.