gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000)

Talking Strength Numbers Teenager

I'm 16 and i've been training for 2 years and my main focus is strength at the moment and im wondering if these are respectable numbers in terms of the powerlifting world. And also would i be able to place high if i competed localy ?

My current stats
    Height = 172 cm
    Weight = 69 kg

PRs
    Deadlift = 170kg
    Squats = 150kg
    Bench = 103kg
    OHP = 70kg ( questionable form with a little cheat )

iamduybu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gzumafia View Post
    I'm 16 and i've been training for 2 years and my main focus is strength at the moment and im wondering if these are respectable numbers in terms of the powerlifting world. And also would i be able to place high if i competed localy ?

My current stats
    Height = 172 cm
    Weight = 69 kg

PRs
    Deadlift = 170kg
    Squats = 150kg
    Bench = 103kg
    impressive stats if those lifts are 3 white dots.

EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gzumafia View Post

My current stats
    Height = 172 cm
    Weight = 69 kg

PRs
    Deadlift = 170kg
    Squats = 150kg
    Bench = 103kg

Honestly at your age you may not even find any other 16 year olds competing locally. However...at your age and weight you would fit into USAPL Teen 2 category at 74 kg. The records are as follows: Squat 220kg, Bench 147.5kg, Deadlift 265kg. So you're doing ok, but there's a long way to go. You are in the Teen 2 category until you reach 18 years old.