AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Stiff/Numb hands

Every morning I wake up with this stiffness in my hands and it is a little difficult to make a fist. Also, during the day, my hands feel a little numb. It's been like this for 3 days now.

Note that, prior to this, I was doing barbell curls and it my forearms would hurt really bad, so I switched to dumbells recently. I've also starting taking Animal Flex today, since I had a tendonitis in the past, and I thought it's worth it in the long run.

Do u know of any treatment for this? Or should I just stick do dumbell curls and animal flex and see if it goes away? Thank you!

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AndyBendy View Post
    Every morning I wake up with this stiffness in my hands and it is a little difficult to make a fist. Also, during the day, my hands feel a little numb. It's been like this for 3 days now.

Note that, prior to this, I was doing barbell curls and it my forearms would hurt really bad, so I switched to dumbells recently. I've also starting taking Animal Flex today, since I had a tendonitis in the past, and I thought it's worth it in the long run.

Do u know of any treatment for this? Or should I just stick do dumbell curls and animal flex and see if it goes away? Thank you!
    maybe some of your tight muscles compressing nerves that's why your hand goes numb, try to massage your forearms and then stretch it. You can also use some neuro mobilization after.