Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Im not sure you or anyone else is in the position to claim that they weren't in any kind of danger. I take gun responsibility very seriously but I'm not about to judge a certain situation unless I'm there...
    You are right, we are not. Just a bunch of Monday morning quarterbacks speculating about hypothetical situations and exaggerating the situation to the extreme.

Let’s see what the prosecutor says.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    So if an intruder pushes your door in and strolls in calmly it's ok?
    That isn’t the same thing you Neanderthal.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - "peaceful" protestors broke down a gate, trespassed onto private property.

- peaceful mob walked onto their front lawn.

- they grabbed to guns and pointed and told them to leave

- police nowhere to be found, told to stand down from the peaceful mob

- with no police protection couple forced to defend themselves with legally owned firearms

- surely the police will investigate the mob and arrest them for destruction of property, trespassing and threats.

- whats this the police broke in couples home and stole their guns with no justification

Police wont even respond to defend you but if you defend yourself you get arrested and the mob that threatened your life runs free. This is how its done in the UK for some time but now its finally come to america.

You realize the police intentionally broadcasted to the local public that this couple is now gun free so if anyone wanted to come back and assault them nows the time.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Wrecked the gate and stormed the property???

Bro they pushed the gate open and strolled in calmly. Nice fantasy world.
    Lmfao "pushed the gate open strolled in calmly"

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Edit;

https://twitter.com/alexiszotos/stat...07426934616065

There’s the video of the gate being wrecked and property being stormed....

Gate was broken after the fact.

lmao did the gate break itself?

if someone lockpicked your door then smashed it from the inside is it still not the SAME charges, tresspassing and destruction of property?

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Edit;

https://twitter.com/alexiszotos/stat...07426934616065

There’s the video of the gate being wrecked and property being stormed....

Gate was broken after the fact.
    Seen the video.

So they wrecked the gate after they got in, still mob pieces of ****.

They entered private property, no **** they point their guns when a mob is in your fcking yard.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    So if an intruder pushes your door in and strolls in calmly it's ok?
    It.

Wasn't.

The.

Couples.

Property.

A more accurate representation would be an apartment/condo community gate.
    If this happened in a gated condo community or apartment complex would it make a difference?

That's a more realistic example of the situation.

If a group of people entered an apartment complex, to protest someone living in another building down the street, if a person living in an apartment along the way started pointing their guns at those people...would they not be charged with anything or at least investigated? Yes, they would

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Seen the video.

They entered private property, no **** they point their guns when a mob is in your fcking yard.
    Another lie. No one entered the couples yard. the protesters were on the sidewalk/street.

While, the property WAS private, it was not the couples property...just like the entrance/community areas of an apartment/condo complex...it is private property but doesn;t belong to any resident.
    Last edited by Fozzy13; 07-15-2020 at 08:56 AM.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Honestly seeing that there are some people so utterly unhinged they argue AGAINST the couple on THIS forum makes me realize how dead the west is.

If you're not actively trying to leave that utter S HITHOLE you are out of your mind.

Obviously ALL liberals will side with them because being a liberal just means you hate white people and are a CUM GUZZLING FA GGOT that worships non whites as Gods, so naturally white people do X, therefore X=bad. But you'd expect more common sense on here, but nope; the west is over

Common sense is GG
    Anti white hatred is the new religion

The first wave of the new religion was the rapefugees in Europe and now we are seeing it manifest in the west.

White young mothers openly killed and nothing happens, one black guy dies (not from another black guy, who GAF about the 10s of blacks killed by other blacks daily) and people use that as an excuse to riot, loot, kill and destroy things while the media CHEERS IT ON AFTER they spent the last 3 months telling people to STAY INSIDE.

GG west
    My suggestion to all right wing white boys is to look for a non third world country NOT filled with anti white communist FA GGOTS to live in

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Funny thing is I actively stock ammo, I fully support everyone in my city walking around strapped up and protecting businesses. I would absolutely shoot anyone breaking into my house. I think the riots and protests are from Marxist brainwashing. Black lives matter is a crock of chit and has no purpose. Racism isn’t to blame in police shootings but horrible welfare policies that have destroyed the black community are (democrats are lying pieces of chit creating their own imaginary problems and if anyone is to blame for “systemic racism” it’s themselves)

I’m very very conservative and view democrats and liberals as one of the biggest threats to America.

But I can also use logic and reason to see how irresponsible and improperly the guns were being used in this situation. You guys really need to use a little more situational critical thinking.

Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100) Utahjizz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Funny thing is I actively stock ammo, I fully support everyone in my city walking around strapped up and protecting businesses. I would absolutely shoot anyone breaking into my house. I think the riots and protests are from Marxist brainwashing. Black lives matter is a crock of chit and has no purpose. Racism isn’t to blame in police shootings but horrible welfare policies that have destroyed the black community are (democrats are lying pieces of chit creating their own imaginary problems and if anyone is to blame for “systemic racism” it’s themselves)

I’m very very conservative and view democrats and liberals as one of the biggest threats to America.

But I can also use logic and reason to see how irresponsible and improperly the guns were being used in this situation. You guys really need to use a little more situational critical thinking.
    Buddy you're just siding with the left because you think they care about "muh principles"

THEY DGAF, they HATE YOU just because you are WHITE, RIGHT WING and OWN GUNS.

If you think these brain dead fa ggots would defend YOU v the mob, you obviously know you are WRONG.

Are any of these leftist animals making noise about the young white mother killed by BLM? NOPE and that is YOU (because you're white and right wing).

Doing this "principled" nonsense in 2020 makes no sense, you're dealing with utterly unhinged brain dead fa ggot retards (leftists), obviously one must do whatever it takes to protect oneself from them.

Big deal it wasn't ideal, we are FAR past the point of nitpicking, white people are being killed in the street by them, but hey we should be happy that young white mother didn't pull a gun on them, right? Wrong, better safe than sorry around those mentally ill fa ggots.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    lmao did the gate break itself?

if someone lockpicked your door then smashed it from the inside is it still not the SAME charges, tresspassing and destruction of property?
    At that point I would support them training their guns on someone. However it wasn’t the case,their actions with escalating the situation is what caused the gate to get broken. I’m not putting the blame on them it lies on the people who broke the gate. But I am saying they ended up escalating the situation more then it should of. Calmly holding your weapon but not pointing it at people yet would have been the appropriate response until the protest took on a destructive tone. Instead of the drum circle tone it had.

Seen the video.

They never crossed over onto the couples property.

Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    It.

Wasn't.

The.

Couples.

Property.

If this happened in a gated condo community or apartment complex would it make a difference?

If a group of people entered an apartment complex, to protest someone living in another building down the street, if a person living in an apartment along the way started pointing their guns at those people...would they not be charged with anything or at least investigated? Yes, they would

Another lie. No one entered the couples yard. the protesters were on the sidewalk/street.

While, the property WAS private, it was not the couples property...just like the entrance/community areas of an apartment/condo complex...it is private property but doesn;t belong to any resident.
    Stop

Talking

A

Liberal retard

Lmfao again showing your low IQ, a gated community means they share the property (in most cases) so yes the gate is their property. And lmfao at ignoring they entered without permission, the mob had no right to enter at all. Like you said it was PRIVATE property, the mob barged in. The couple had every right to defend themselves.

"Bu..bu..they pointed their guns" NO **** if a mob is in front of your door.

It's time to go back to reddit *******.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop

Talking

A

Liberal retard

Lmfao again showing your low IQ, a gated community means they share the property (in most cases) so yes the gate is their property. And lmfao at ignoring they entered without permission, the mob had no right to enter at all. Like you said it was PRIVATE property, the mob barged in. The couple had every right to defend themselves.

"Bu..bu..they pointed their guns" NO **** if a mob is in front of your door.

It's time to go back to reddit *******.
    Too much common sense for this moron
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Utahjizz View Post
    Buddy you're just siding with the left because you think they care about "muh principles"

If you think these brain dead fa ggots would defend YOU v the mob, you obviously know you are WRONG.

Are any of these leftist animals making noise about the young white mother killed by BLM? NOPE and that is YOU (because you're white and right wing).

Doing this "principled" nonsense in 2020 makes no sense, you're dealing with utterly unhinged brain dead fa ggot retards (leftists), obviously one must do whatever it takes to protect oneself from them.

Big deal it wasn't ideal, we are FAR past the point of nitpicking, white people are being killed in the street by them, but hey we should be happy that young white mother didn't pull a gun on them, right? Wrong, better safe than sorry around those mentally ill fa ggots.

You've gone off the rails.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Irresponsible? Stop drinking the cool aid. It's okay to admit you're wrong bro.

If a mob is in front of your house threatening you and your family, you have the right to defend yourself.

I’m not even siding with the left. I don’t think the couple should be charged with anything. I think a judge should talk to them about responsible gun ownership because I don’t want morons on my side escalating things innaporopriately and causing me to have to shoot people when I could of avoided it. I want the judge to give them their guns back after telling them to take some gun safety and learn how to shoot the damn thing.

Yeah he has gone of the rails pointing out the massive hypocrisy.

Where the fck is the media outrage when the mother got killed by BLM pieces of **** that your kind supports?

You live in a white country.

You talk a white language.

You come to a forum filled with white people.

All that to hate white people.

You are UTTERLY INSANE, just LMFAO @ how bad whites utterly CUCKED YOU LMFAOOOOO.

I’m not even siding with the left. I don’t think the couple should be charged with anything. I think a judge should talk to them about responsible gun ownership because I don’t want morons on my side escalating things innaporopriately and causing me to have to shoot people when I could of avoided it. I want the judge to give them their guns back after telling them to take some gun safety and learn how to shoot the damn thing.
    Yeah you wouldn't want to escalate things with the left, maybe they will:
    Riot
    Loot
    Kill
    Destroy

With impunity, things that are NOT happening now.

Put down the guns and be a good goy!

Irresponsible? Stop drinking the cool aid. It's okay to admit you're wrong bro.

If a mob is in front of your house threatening you and your family, you have the right to defend yourself.
    I just don’t see that as the situation unfortunately. All video evidence leads me to believe no threats occurred until after the couple escalated it further then the appropriate response of merely posting up on the porch with guns ready but not trained on anyone.

They were trying to posture and did so by bringing attention to the fact they had weapons trained on people. Instead of correctly assessing the appropriate response which would have been having guns at the ready and training the weapon on anyone who started to advance on their house instead of merely walking past it. They also clearly have no idea how to even shoot their weapons

You live in a white country.

You talk a white language.

You come to a forum filled with white people.

All that to hate white people.

You are UTTERLY INSANE, just LMFAO @ how bad whites utterly CUCKED YOU LMFAOOOOO.

Riot
    Loot
    Kill
    Destroy

Go back to storm front *******.

You are no different than the most hardcore leftist, just the other end of the spectrum of *******ry. And both are cancers to society.

Phuck off.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

You live in a white

Riot
    Loot
    Kill
    Destroy

This is why I feel they were fine being armed and even being outside with it. And also why it was a bad idea to prematurely train their weapons which they are not familiar with using on people who had yet to show that kind of intention. As all video evidence supports.

It’s almost like you WANT there to be a worse conflict then the bull chit we already have to deal with. I’m more then prepared to shoot when I have to, but I don’t WANT to. That’s the difference. Quit being a bloodthirsty psycho it’s the other extreme to the lefts psychotic rioters.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    any video/factual evidence of this? I've only heard about this story in headlines and from the memes. Don't know the details but would be interested to know.

I only ask because the thought of a protest entering a gated community, and then the group seeing a random dude/woman/dog on their porch chillin and threatening to kill them for the fuk of it makes me raise my eyebrow. Logical thinker in me says something is missing from this summary.
    There is evidence, the media just isn't showing as usual.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Originally Posted by oisahfOIH View Post
    You are a hardcore leftist you utter retard lmfao.

Dude if you want to hate white people, feel free, lots of them in the country you CHOOSE to live in.

Have fun hating white people in a WHITE language in a WHITE COUNTRY on a WHITE forum lmfao.

Man it must suck to live with so much hate in your heart, I will pray for you so you can see the good side of us whites (we're pretty cool xD), but maybe you won't, have fun with all that hatred

#HateNeverWins #LoveConquersAll #IloveBeingWhite #ItsOKToBeWhite
    Lol @ being a leftist. Ive been conservative all my life, I even preferred TRump over HIllary. LMAO....to right wing *******s like you even regular conservatives who have common sense and logic skills are not leftists.

Storm front------------------->
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RJLXA View Post
    if I remember correctly he did briefly support "red flag" laws after the el paso shooting.

Maybe vote for Jorgensen for 2A rights
    lol Jorgensen is a weak cuck like every other libertarian leader. i cant vote for someone who calls themselves libertarian and then tells me that me not being racist isnt enough and that i HAVE to be actively anti-racist. as in i must shame white people, support BLM, ect.

what kind of libertarian compels other people on how they should live. fuking lol and im a libertarian. the party is retarded
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It.

Wasn't.

The.

Couples.

Property.

lol you are so weak dude.

When an angry mob comes into your community and claims they will murder you and burn your house down i really hope you dont try to defund yourself.

an apartment complex is owned by the management company. a gated community is owned by the residents via the HOA. Scarface brah pays for that gate, those roads, the upkeep, everything.

i dont give two fuks if no one in the mob didnt step one inch further and onto his lawn (lets be real theres a 100% chance someone in the mob step foot on his property considering their proximity), they threatened him while being 100+ strong.

If you dont support this man defending
    himself, his house, and his wife then you are the cuckiest of all cucks in my book.

edit: btw, only the wife actually pointed her gun so if thats the loophole they are using to try to say this is a legal confiscation then they cant take HIS guns because he did literally nothing wrong
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Miscers, after witnessing people they don't like get beaten and murdered by the government for committing misdemeanors: "lOL THerE IS nOThinG wRonG wiTH ThIS CouNTRY'S JuSTiCe SYSTeM STOP reSiSTing"

Miscers, after witnessing people they like get cautiously investigated through the proper channels over a period of weeks for appearing to commit felonies on camera: "whAT HOw caN ThiS happEn CoMMunism is Here"

I remember the last thread about this where some of you potatoheads were all bent up about me reading Missouri statute and telling you how this was obviously going to go. ANumber1, Esq., indeed.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

At that point I would support them training their guns on someone. However it wasn’t the case,their actions with escalating the situation is what caused the gate to get broken. I’m not putting the blame on them it lies on the people who broke the gate. But I am saying they ended up escalating the situation more then it should of. Calmly holding your weapon but not pointing it at people yet would have been the appropriate response until the protest took on a destructive tone. Instead of the drum circle tone it had.

They never crossed over onto the couples property.
    thats not even relevant lol. im willing to be someone in that mob at some point stepped on their property but ill grant you that for argument sake.

It is only relevant if they stepped on their property if they actually opened fire. they can walk on their property with their own guns all day everyday regardless. But if a mob of angry racists marched towards you AND threatened to kill you and burn your house down then I would hope you would be half the man this dude was and grab your gun to protect your family IN CASE they did come on your property.

Sorry, but i dont have to wait until someone actually puts a torch to my house before i do anything. im well within my rights as an american and a man to show a mob that im prepared to protect my property and wife.

perhaps they didnt go on his property BECAUSE he had a gun?
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    Miscers, after witnessing people they don't like get beaten and murdered by the government for committing misdemeanors: "lOL THerE IS nOThinG wRonG wiTH ThIS CouNTRY'S JuSTiCe SYSTeM STOP reSiSTing"

Miscers, after witnessing people they like get cautiously investigated through the proper channels over a period of weeks for appearing to commit felonies on camera: "whAT HOw caN ThiS happEn CoMMunism is Here"

I remember the last thread about this where some of you potatoheads were all bent up about me reading Missouri statute and telling you how this was obviously going to go. ANumber1, Esq., indeed.
    what in the fuk are you talking about? no one on this forum though the george floyd incident was anything but atrocious. we just
    have critical thinking skills and can aknowledge when things are outliers and not indicators of system wide racism.

you sound actually insane
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post

Excellent.