boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Confusing situation

Can You' give me your opinion please ? I have meet a beautiful girl at the gym. She works on reception in that gym. We are both 25 years old. I send her friend requests on ******** and Instagram and she accepted. But she confuses me. Sometimes she is very nice with me, she approached me first and start conversation, start asking me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work, what s my name. We talk about training and exercises. We talk about our familys, about food, about her weight, about male-female relationships. We discuss which life is harder man life or woman life. Sometimes when I cant find for example dumbbell or something else im gym she approach me and ask me what am I looking for and then she help me to find it. Unfortunately she is more often cold and distant. Sometimes she passed infront of me witout any word, without even look at me. What is wrong with her ? Why is she acting so differently with me ? Why does she treat me a few days in one way (nice way) and the other days in another way (cold way) ? She always treats the other guys in the gym the same way, not hot-cold as with me, I'm a little jealous beacuse of that.  I have been going to that gym for a one year now and every month when I pay the membership she always ask me what's my name when she writes that I paid. I’ve told her my first and last name many times already, but she can’t remember or at least pretends she doesn’t remember. How is it possible that she can’t remember my name even though I’ve been to that gym almost 100 times in 12 months ? Does she have amnesia or am I so insignificant ? She calls the other guys at the gym by their names. She said hey Mark, hey John, hey David. How she remember their names ? I noticed that she often plays with her hair when she is alone with me in the gym. I' ve heard that girls play with their hair when they like some guy.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like I told you the last time you made this thread, you're a customer at the gym, of course she's gonna be friendly with you.

Obligatory: Girl talked to me, she must want the dink!
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How people act has more to do with whatever is going on in their day than how they feel about you. She’s at work so maybe some days are busier.

There’s nothing wrong with her, she’s acting like an acquaintance because that’s what she is to you.