Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    How do these procedures age? Like when you're in your late 40s 50s does it start to look weird or require touch ups to not look weird?
    It is your own hair, so there is no reason for it to look weird. It will change naturally, the same as the other hairs on your head.

What WOULD look weird, though, is if you didn't manage your hair loss after a procedure. The hair that gets transplanted (generally) comes from the back of your scalp. The hairs on the back of your scalp (typically) are impervious to balding. So, if you transplant hairs from the back of your scalp (that will essentially never fall out) to your hairline with hairs that are likely to fall out, then you could have a lot of wispy strands everywhere after those hairs do fall out and your transplanted hairs stand firm.

You could simply get another procedure and have hair transplanted again, but this is costly, and you could run out of 'donor areas.' So, the best idea is to just take some kind of medication or something to keep your other hairs from falling out.

Nokontact has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nokontact has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nokontact has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nokontact has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nokontact has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nokontact has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's amazing, 10/10 transformation.

Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lance Uppercut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sdmk View Post
    looks good brah
    why FUT instead of FUE?
    how visible is the scar?
    Thanks. Sorry I missed your post.

I went FuT. When I get my haircut, the scar is only somewhat visible. After my hair grows out a bit, it is completely unnoticeable.

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fut procedure, slightly risky.

Lets hope Fin doesn't stop working after 5 years, and you don't get bad side effects.

With your hairloss I would have saved a bit longer and gone with FUE.

Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    Fut procedure, slightly risky.

Lets hope Fin doesn't stop working after 5 years, and you don't get bad side effects.

With your hairloss I would have saved a bit longer and gone with FUE.
    Why do you say FuT is risky and why do you think FuE would have been better?

Originally Posted by Stephen109 View Post
    Seems like so much work & expense when you can just shave your head & get on with life?

Before long your 40+ & no longer really care about hairloss anyway & just feel grateful to be healthy & happy.
    Expense? Sure. But work? I wouldn't say so, unless you consider 30 seconds of Rogaine application and remembering to take a pill every night before bed 'work.'

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems like so much work & expense when you can just shave your head & get on with life?

Before long your 40+ & no longer really care about hairloss anyway & just feel grateful to be healthy & happy.
    Not entirely true...many guys look like complete chit with a buzzed head...but that should be the 1st recourse before surgery to see if its a viable option. As far as expense...yeah, its expensive and results are not a certainty...but in the current climate of society, a mans appearance counts for alot. Many brahs will take the risk.

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repped. Nice results i bet you look really handsome.

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lance Uppercut View Post
    Thanks. Sorry I missed your post.

I went FuT. When I get my haircut, the scar is only somewhat visible. After my hair grows out a bit, it is completely unnoticeable.
    did you choose FUT mainly because of cost, or did the doctor think you'd have better results with FUT compared to FUE?
    biddies in tracksuits

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    if this chit works so well, why does a billionaire like Lebron James draw his chit on making himself look ridiculous?
    this
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Repped. Nice results i bet you look really handsome.
    Thanks a lot. Yeah, having a full head of hair definitely helps in the looks department. Thanks to my lumpy nogging, having to shave my head would hurt my social life a bit, I am sure.

Originally Posted by sdmk View Post
    did you choose FUT mainly because of cost, or did the doctor think you'd have better results with FUT compared to FUE?
    The doctor actually recommended going with FuT. From what he explained, hairs transplanted via FuT have quite a bit higher of a 'retention rate' than hairs transplanted via FuE. Also, since I keep the hair in the back of my scalp a bit longer, the scar was essentially a non-issue for me because it is completely invisible.

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you think you could have rocked the bald look?

Each to their own I guess.

I'll just finish by saying that it's not game over for bald brahs. They still scrub up alright (from the judgement of society) if they are kind, not poor, do gym work, & dress well.
    Absolutely. Thanks to bald heroes like Jason Statham, Patrick Stewart, The Rock (among others), the bald look is definitely not as polarizing as it used to be. For me, though, I know it absolutely would not be a good look.

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I legit messaged my friend 5 mins ago about saying I need one. How much lower can it lower a hair line? If you’re on high t med from dr will it ruin transplant ? And is it permanent?

Recently got prescribed finisteride. Is it worth the risk? And coild it fix hair line.
    Last edited by jasticus; 07-12-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    do you think you could have rocked the bald look?
    Never in my life have I buzzed my hair, so I don't really know how it would look. I am guessing, though, that it would no be a good look for me.

Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    I legit messaged my friend 5 mins ago about saying I need one. How much lower can it lower a hair line? If you’re on high t med from dr will it ruin transplant ? And is it permanent?

Recently got prescribed finisteride. Is it worth the risk? And coild it fix hair line.
    After getting my procedure and visiting my doctor two years later, I asked about lowering my hairline. He said you can lower your hair line down to where the highest 'wrinkle' on your forehead is if you were to wrinkle your forehead. So, for everyone it is different.

I do not know what "on high t med from dr" means. Can you ask a different way?

Yes, hair transplants are permanent. You generally do not have to worry about the transplanted hairs falling out.

Finasteride has been shown to initiate regrowth (if I remember correctly, it was an accidental side-effect of some other kind of medication doctors were working on, and that is how it was discovered). But, its main purpose is to prevent hair from falling out, that is, to slow down or stop hair loss. I would give up on any dreams of it returning your hairline to its former glory.
    Last edited by Lance Uppercut; 07-12-2020 at 08:38 PM.

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"jUsT ShAVE iT brUh"

Negged.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

if this chit works so well, why does a billionaire like Lebron James draw his chit on making himself look ridiculous?
    He is already a billionaire worldwide famous athlete manmore.

He doesnt need to worry about his hair, lmao.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I shaved my head, saved my money, and get more female attention than ever.

Not trying to be mean, but you sound pretty insecure over something so menial.

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never in my life have I buzzed my hair, so I don't really know how it would look. I am guessing, though, that it would no be a good look for me.

After getting my procedure and visiting my doctor two years later, I asked about lowering my hairline. He said you can lower your hair line down to where the highest 'wrinkle' on your forehead is if you were to wrinkle your forehead. So, for everyone it is different.

I do not know what "on high t med from dr" means. Can you ask a different way?

Yes, hair transplants are permanent. You generally do not have to worry about the transplanted hairs falling out.

Finasteride has been shown to initiate regrowth (if I remember correctly, it was an accidental side-effect of some other kind of medication doctors were working on, and that is how it was discovered). But, its main purpose is to prevent hair from falling out, that is, to slow down or stop hair loss. I would give up on any dreams of it returning your hairline to its former glory.
    i mwan trt. Will that hurt the transplant. Also what was the pain like and were you awake?

Originally Posted by Nokontact View Post
    hairloss is not small stuff, it makes or breaks a man's appearance. It's like make up for a male. I will cry the day I go bald, I don't care how insecure that makes me but I will. I'm so thankful to be born in a generation where things like this are possible
    Yeah, it was quite a blow to my self-confidence for sure when I first started noticing. I even went through a bit of denial for a while. "No way am I losing my hair..." but then you see pictures of yourself taken a year or two before and it hits you.

Brady looks happy with his choice, too.

VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VisionaryLarry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some people rock the bald look well, the rock for example. I lose like 3 points even when I shave my hair too low, if I were bald I'd look legit retarded. It's not a one fit for all thing.
    I thought the same thing. Never shaved my head before. I did it and moved on with my life.

Trust me, it doesn't look as bad as you think. People now can't picture me with hair.

Who cares what others think. Women can smell insecurity hair or no hair.

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    some people rock the bald look well, the rock for example. I lose like 3 points even when I shave my hair too low, if I were bald I'd look legit retarded. It's not a one fit for all thing.

well of course health is something more immediately important but balding hair is still of importance. Appearance is not just some trivial, meaningless thing.
    Ever see a guy with protruding ears shave his head from balding.....brutal

Depends on someone's perspective.

Plenty of people out there with health issues would swap places in an instant with someone who has cosmetic issues.
    I understand completely what you mean, but this is not some kind of existential decision I was making. In exchange for me getting my transplant, nobody was maimed or handicapped (as far as i know...). Certainly, I would rather be bald and have functioning legs than a luxurious head of hair and be wheel-chair bound. Just because someone gets a transplant does not mean they are not thankful for what they have in life.

i mwan trt. Will that hurt the transplant. Also what was the pain like and were you awake?
    You would have to ask your doctor those kinds of questions. As far as pain, it was not a factor. In the middle of the procedure, the anethesia started to wear off a bit and I could feel what I would describe as a dull ache in the back of my neck. The doc just hit me with another shot, and I just sat there and watched a movie while the doc and his team did their thing.

There is pain afterwards too, of course. But I was prescribed Oxy (I think). You have to be careful how you lie down when you sleep, too. But that only lasts a week or so.

I understand completely what you mean, but this is not some kind of existential decision I was making. In exchange for me getting my transplant, nobody was maimed or handicapped (as far as i know...). Certainly, I would rather be bald and have functioning legs than a luxurious head of hair and be wheel-chair bound. Just because someone gets a transplant does not mean they are not thankful for what they have in life.

You would have to ask your doctor those kinds of questions. As far as pain, it was not a factor. In the middle of the procedure, the anethesia started to wear off a bit and I could feel what I would describe as a dull ache in the back of my neck. The doc just hit me with another shot, and I just sat there and watched a movie while the doc and his team did their thing.

There is pain afterwards too, of course. But I was prescribed Oxy (I think). You have to be careful how you lie down when you sleep, too. But that only lasts a week or so.
    is finasteride required once you get the surgery?

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Long hair covers up baldness...
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do you say FuT is risky and why do you think FuE would have been better?
    Because if you stop responding to fin, I have read it loses efficacy after 5 plus years, and it tends to slow, not completely stop hairloss, or if you start experience side effects e.g. unable to get hard, your non transplanted hair may begin to fall out.

You then may want to shave your head down, much easier with FUE scars as opposed to a large FUT one.

But your hairloss wasn't too bad comsidering your age, you see guys in their early 20s with more loss, so you will hopefully keep a god amount of hair for 20 plus years on fin.

The argument regarding health, would be that you're happy to put a pill inside your body everyday that can result in permanent side effects such as impaired thinking, and sexual function to keep your hair. Even if it is only a very small percentage of people who experience these permanent side effects.

I am not criticizing you. i have certainly done things in my life for cosmetic reasons which could have effected my health e.g. a course of accutane. About weighing up risks and rewards I guess.
    Last edited by GiveMeTheD; 07-12-2020 at 08:58 PM.

Originally Posted by VisionaryLarry View Post
    I shaved my head, saved my money, and get more female attention than ever.

Not trying to be mean, but you sound pretty insecure over something so menial.
    I was insecure about it. That is exactly why I got the procedure done in the first place.

is finasteride required once you get the surgery?
    No, nothing is required after the surgery. It is typically recommended though, as it is likely that the rest of your hair will continue to fall out naturally (the same as if you had never gotten the procedure). If you didn't do anything to prevent further hair loss and your hair loss continued, you could just get another procedure done.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think cause you need downtime and that ******* doesn't have the time to just stay home and do nothing.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

I was insecure about it. That is exactly why I got the procedure done in the first place.

No, nothing is required after the surgery. It is typically recommended though, as it is likely that the rest of your hair will continue to fall out naturally (the same as if you had never gotten the procedure). If you didn't do anything to prevent further hair loss and your hair loss continued, you could just get another procedure done.
    But you're still insecure about it. You just put a bandaid over it. I was insecure about it at one point. I shaved my head. Zero worry or thought. No pills, no further transplants, no worry of side effects, nothing.

Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    Because if you stop responding to fin, I have read it loses efficacy after 5 plus years, and it tends to slow, not completely stop hairloss, or if you start experience side effects e.g. unable to get hard, your non transplanted hair may begin to fall out.

You then may want to shave your head down, much easier with FUE scars as opposed to a large FUT one.

But your hairloss wasn't too bad comsidering your age, you see guys in their early 20s with more loss, so you will hopefully keep a god amount of hair for 20 plus years on fin.

The argument regarding health, would be that you're happy to put a pill inside your body everyday that can result in permanent side effects such as impaired thinking, and sexual function to keep your hair. Even if it is only a very small percentage of people who experience these permanent side effects.

I am not criticizing you. i have certainly done things in my life for cosmetic reasons which could have effected my health e.g. a course of accutane. About weighing up risks and rewards I guess.

Yes, one of the major reasons people go with FuE over FuT is the scar. For me, though, it is a non-issue. Even if I have to shave my head and it is visible, it wouldn't bother me. Also, as my doctor told me, the 'retention rate' of hair transplanted via FuT versus FuE is considerably higher. So, in addition to being half the price, it also results in a better overall transplant. The scar not being a factor for me, FuT was the obvious choice.

Yes, I suppose if you put it that way I am 'happy' to take a pill every day that could have adverse effects down the road. However, it isn't like I can't stop taking the pill if I notice anything peculiar. There is the possibility that it might do permanent damage, but for now I haven't had any issues. Like with anything, there is a 'risk-to-reward factor.'
    Last edited by Lance Uppercut; 07-12-2020 at 09:11 PM.