HECAN333 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

accountability person

Hi- I'm new here. Is anyone willing to hold me accountable for exercises I'd agree to do for myself each week?

AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd recommend you start a log for yourself in one of the log sections, that way both you and the people going through the same thing in those sections can support each other and keep each other accountable.

I've got one going in the fat loss logs and if you do decide on that domain I'll be sure to check in

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are accountable to yourself. That is probably the most valuable lesson you can learn.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes be accoutable to yourself first,you are already on the right track.
    A physical person,trainer/coach would be even better.
    It's to easy to ignore someone online if you get off track.
    Maybe you could see someone you check in with once a week and get advise on training and diet from with small goals to shoot for.
    I agree with above start a training journal and diet journal and start there.
    Good luck to you.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HECAN333 View Post
    Hi- I'm new here. Is anyone willing to hold me accountable for exercises I'd agree to do for myself each week?
    Yes. For every workout you miss please send me 25 bucks. I take travellers checks or we can setup a straight paypal account. Let me know!

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You are accountable to yourself. That is probably the most valuable lesson you can learn.
    Thanks for writing. Yes, you're right, but I have found I more willing to do more if I keep my word to someone. Take care. :0)

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Yes. For every workout you miss please send me 25 bucks. I take travellers checks or we can setup a straight paypal account. Let me know!
    Hi DCSpartan, I'm glad the good Lord gave you a sense of humor that is very important in life.

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    I'd recommend you start a log for yourself in one of the log sections, that way both you and the people going through the same thing in those sections can support each other and keep each other accountable.

I've got one going in the fat loss logs and if you do decide on that domain I'll be sure to check in
    Hi Alex- Thanks for writing. I'll have to check the log thing out. I feel pretty overwhelmed with all the info on this website. I'm slowly looking over stuff & asking for help how to navigate the site as time allows. Thanks again for writing. Take care. :0)

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Hi TolerantLactose, thanks for taking time to write. I joined this website in hopes of getting more support on my healing, healthier lifestyle journey. I believe I need more accountability to help get myself more consistent in my own accountability. Take care. :0)

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take a look at the stickies at the top of the postings on both the Workout and Nutrition forums. That'll give you a starting point for possible workout routines/exercises and how to structure your diet.

If you set up a log/journal and post or send me a link, I'll try to check in weekly and guilt you, but I'm easy to ignore so you'll still have to be accountable to yourself.

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take your hand and point a finger at someone else. There are 3 more fingers pointing back to you.

There is a phrase...If it is to be, it is up to me. I apply that all the time to the maintenance/repairs at my furnished rental properties. 23 of them, 83 beds.