View Poll Results: Does your party reflect your identity?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 4.55%
  • No

12 54.55%
  • War on Christmas

4 18.18%
  • OP is a...

5 22.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    But whose family values?

I'm personally not worried much about a party being "anti white". I'm not even sure what that would look like unless you are referring to affirmative action which I believe should be based on economic class instead of race. A poor white kid from Appalachia can be just as disadvantaged as a poor black kid from Detroit.

The call for "open borders" is the same to me. Allowing unchecked immigration is "anti native born American" and it doesn't matter if that native born American is Chinese, white, black, or Hispanic.
    Live and let live is not family values. Family values is what you feel comfortable as promoting to children. I guess you can argue prostitution and drugs fit that criteria, I'm going to argue against you though.

The California legislator is trying to remove the banning of discrimination based on race so they can discriminate against whites. You can say you aren't concerned about anything anti-white but that is what the Democratic party is all about, especially anti-white male. OP who is left leaning can see and feel it, if you can't then you are willfully blind. Bernie tried to push a message in the past of the poor and working class against the rich and that ultimately lost to woke race politics. Anti white racial grievance is the primary agenda of the Democratic party.

Yes open borders hurts all native born Americans but the vast majority of post 1965 immigrants and their children are globalists. Nationalism is only popular among whites. There is a cultural element besides just the economic one which a lot of people don't understand. Indian immigrants want more Indian immigrants in their community, so they support more immigration. That's not changing.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, I’m further Right socially than the Republican Party and economically I lean Left. Neither party represents me but I vote Republican.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Libertarian. Mostly I'm all in on it, except I'm more isolationist than the current libertarian party.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When the moderate “party” has a candidate I’ll let you know.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    No, I’m further Right socially than the Republican Party and economically I lean Left. Neither party represents me but I vote Republican.
    Explain further right socially.

It is usually the opposite. More left socially more right economics.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For most of my life, I leaned towards the left.

However, the BLM movement has made me shift the other way. Cherry picking black deaths at the hands of white officers to push their marxist agendas. Brainwashing people into believe that systematic racism still exists today. Bullying people to agree with their stance or get labeled a racist.

It's a clownshow. Appealing to people's emotions is sadly a winning strategy instead of looking at the facts.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Explain further right socially.

It is usually the opposite. More left socially more right economics.
    Bro, moving further left socially degrades the birth rate of economically successful people and leads to a lack of representation that ushers in the weakening/elimination of "right economics".

You can't just have large scale replacement of your population with immigrants who holarbor vastly different economic, social, and cultural viewpoints and expect there to be a preservation of your economic, social, and cultural values.

The Republican party suicided itself years ago

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I loath the GOP, whether it's their spineless acquiescence to social justice mobs, their bastardization of capitalism into cronyism, their love of endless war, their roots in overly Religious Christian Conservatism (which I have no problem with someone who lives their life like this, it's legislating this behavior and putting it on others) and such...

... but more than I loath the GOP, I actively fear the modern Democratic Party. If they are allowed to reshape this country, it will be disastrous and they seem to be ramping their end game goal up quite a lot. I used to fear for my children's (far off) future but now I also fear for my own, should they succeed and replace our country with their Marxist intersectional dystopia, I might around to suffer along with them.

Unfortunately, the only thing we have to stand against these people are the idiots in the GOP and the hope they can be shamed into action.

Pessimistically, on the chance they sweep in November, even then I give them low odds of actually doing right by the country and protecting it. A better bet would be us invading some country of brown people again and more corporate handouts.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I loath the GOP, whether it's their spineless acquiescence to social justice mobs, their bastardization of capitalism into cronyism, their love of endless war, their roots in overly Religious Christian Conservatism (which I have no problem with someone who lives their life like this, it's legislating this behavior and putting it on others) and such...

... but more than I loath the GOP, I actively fear the modern Democratic Party. If they are allowed to reshape this country, it will be disastrous and they seem to be ramping their end game goal up quite a lot. I used to fear for my children's (far off) future but now I also fear for my own, should they succeed and replace our country with their Marxist intersectional dystopia, I might around to suffer along with them.

Unfortunately, the only thing we have to stand against these people are the idiots in the GOP and the hope they can be shamed into action.

Pessimistically, on the chance they sweep in November, even then I give them low odds of actually doing right by the country and protecting it. A better bet would be us invading some country of brown people again and more corporate handouts.
    I get this.

I understand this feeling at the current moment of our country.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    Bro, moving further left socially degrades the birth rate of economically successful people and leads to a lack of representation that ushers in the weakening/elimination of "right economics".

You can't just have large scale replacement of your population with immigrants who holarbor vastly different economic, social, and cultural viewpoints and expect there to be a preservation of your economic, social, and cultural values.

The Republican party suicided itself years ago
    How does moving left degrade the birthrate of successful people?

Originally Posted by Hoop_Dreams View Post
    For most of my life, I leaned towards the left.

However, the BLM movement has made me shift the other way. Cherry picking black deaths at the hands of white officers to push their marxist agendas. Brainwashing people into believe that systematic racism still exists today. Bullying people to agree with their stance or get labeled a racist.

It's a clownshow. Appealing to people's emotions is sadly a winning strategy instead of looking at the facts.
    I agree with you.

The shift into anti-white is a huge reason I'm shifting the other way. I'm planning to vote Biden, unless I see a crazy genuine acquiescence.

I don't do limits.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with you.

The shift into anti-white is a huge reason I'm shifting the other way. I'm planning to vote Biden, unless I see a crazy genuine acquiescence.
    Vote where you think you need to, IMO as flawed as Trump can be, he's the only one really standing up to all this insanity. If anything, his rise is a direct response to all this nonsense. Maybe you're better off with Trump than if this crazy intersectionalism is really allowed to run amok -- at some point the response won't be a wacky Insult Comic on twitter, it might actually be a Hard Right Totalitarian that the left says Trump is.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I get this.

I understand this feeling at the current moment of our country.

I agree with you.

I'm curious, what is it about Biden and the todays Democrats that make you feel they have earned your vote or is it just an anti-Trump vote

Joking aside, you know Biden may not last mentally the four years. Whatever moderate stances he may have had they won't cut it in todays Democrat party. You can even see it in Pelosi's speeches about the riots, she's saying stuff she wouldn't dared have said under Obama's rule.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes!

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Ah the old "Biden is a centrist moderate" cope.

Biden is going to be rubber stamping all the far left SJW nonsense while making sure that his corporate donors get their bailouts and his MIC backers get their wars/occupations/nation wrecking.
    Biden has mentally detoriorated and it will only get worse. His handlers will be running things for him which will be a combination of woke far left activists, corporate interests and the MIC as you pointed out.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Ah the old "Biden is a centrist moderate" cope.

Biden is going to be rubber stamping all the far left SJW nonsense while making sure that his corporate donors get their bailouts and his MIC backers get their wars/occupations/nation wrecking.
    Just 2 more weeks and he’ll shift to the center bro
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    I'm curious, what is it about Biden and the todays Democrats that make you feel they have earned your vote or is it just an anti-Trump vote

Joking aside, you know Biden may not last mentally the four years. Whatever moderate stances he may have had they won't cut it in todays Democrat party. You can even see it in Pelosi's speeches about the riots, she's saying stuff she wouldn't dared have said under Obama's rule.
    Anti trump.

I cannot in conscience vote for a person I think has an iq of 80 (Trump). I honestly do not believe Trump can read or understand anything other than lipstick marketing.

I'll take a dementia Biden.

I don't do limits.

Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am moderate and would vote for Yang maybe but I'm not supporting anti-white politicians.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The main driving factor is liberal attitudes towards birth control and sexuality. The liberalization of sexual attitudes in the country has lead to a massive decline in marriage and decreased fertility. Decoupling sex from procreation and reforming it to be viewed as a primarily hedonistic indulgence for the individual.

Modern feminism has largely de-emphasized and devalued the role of the homemaker/family oriented woman. Career is pushed as the priority, although there are some measures are making that balance easier. Travel and casual sex are idealized over the burdensome role of being a parent.

I'm still pretty much a libertarian politically as I don't think any of the above can really be solved by government in our system, but at the same time the pragmatic effect of cultural shifts on a democracy can't just be ignored.

Now it's just becoming completely unhinged on the fringes with the wild non-binary chit and groups like BLM openly opposing the nuclear family and receiving open widespread support from corporations and even Republican legislators.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anti trump.

I cannot in conscience vote for a person I think has an iq of 80 (Trump). I honestly do not believe Trump can read or understand anything other than lipstick marketing.

Just so you know, Biden will absolutely sign off on whatever “anti-white” policy a Democratic Congress will put in front of him. Whatever anti-white stuff the current Democratic party is pushing that you’re saying is shifting you, Biden will endorse once he’s president. You can vote for whoever you want, but be aware of that.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anti trump.

You seriously think an autistic person could win the presidency?

You might want to look into your own intelligence level or get some real life experience. The only people that would truly believe this (and not just haters) are completely brainwashed by some sort of misinformation. Show me a few things that would be evidence of low IQ? Dont forget, hindsight is always 20/20- you know that, though.

If you bring up him "sharpying on a board about a hurricane," i'll just laugh.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't speak for everywhere but over the last decade social conservatism has died down a lot. You suggest you don't want to identify with the right because of those types but here in Louisiana I cant say that many people have issues with things like gay marriage. Even abortion isn't a huge deal here.

I identify with the Republican party because they are the ones teaching to fish instead of giving a fish.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    I can't speak for everywhere but over the last decade social conservatism has died down a lot. You suggest you don't want to identify with the right because of those types but here in Louisiana I cant say that many people have issues with things like gay marriage. Even abortion isn't a huge deal here.

I identify with the Republican party because they are the ones teaching to fish instead of giving a fish.
    Let’s just take the trump era. What in the past nearly four years have republicans done to help anyone to learn to fish?

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Just so you know, Biden will absolutely sign off on whatever “anti-white” policy a Democratic Congress will put in front of him. Whatever anti-white stuff the current Democratic party is pushing that you’re saying is shifting you, Biden will endorse once he’s president. You can vote for whoever you want, but be aware of that.
    This is what I don't understand. After watching thje destruction of cities over the past couiple of months you allow your dislike of Trump to vote for more of the same????

Originally Posted by tng83 View Post

Nope social conservatism is still strong. You can see where the fiscally conservative/socially liberal people are (bottom right quadrant, the smallest group of people) versus the socially conservative people.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really.

- Both Liberals and Labour hide economic stagnation with aggressive immigration policies.

- Labour share more of my values with regards to workers rights.

- Labour has more corruption scandals and more MPs in bed with China.

- Liberals have a woeful environmental policy. Labour is better here but refuses to look at the no-brainer option of nuclear power, which is understandable because voters are retarded but infuriating because Australia could reap massive technological and economic benefits here plus a much needed infrastructure project.

- Liberals want to undermine the superannuation system, which is a financial lynchpin for Australia's long term economic ability to manage the aging population problem.

- Both parties are chitty on infrastructure.

- Melbourne's Labour voters are starting to look more and more like the nutbag-wing of the Dems in the US. That's a problem for me.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    You seriously think an autistic person could win the presidency?

You might want to look into your own intelligence level or get some real life experience. The only people that would truly believe this (and not just haters) are completely brainwashed by some sort of misinformation. Show me a few things that would be evidence of low IQ? Dont forget, hindsight is always 20/20- you know that, though.

If you bring up him "sharpying on a board about a hurricane," i'll just laugh.
    Not directed @ me, but I'm not sure IQ covers the problem. The man repeatedly exhibits poor judgement in ways that point to some degree of narcissism.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew