Sky91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and Kidneys

Sup guys! Does anybody have information on kidneys and creatine? I have only one kidney and I was wondering if anyone knows if it’s ok to supplement with creatine for just regular dosing with my only one kidney? I have found several articles on kidneys and creatine but not specific for people who just have one kidney. I need help here peeps!

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best bet is talk with your doctor. While creatine is a great supplement, it’s not something I would risk my health with in your situation.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    Best bet is talk with your doctor. While creatine is a great supplement, it’s not something I would risk my health with in your situation.
    Definitely agrees on this advice.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    My sentiments exactly.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rule 1 of internet health. DO NOT ask randoms on the internet that have ZERO way of diagnosing you nor seeing your complete medical history for medical advice. Always talk with a doctor.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yourinception has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sky91 View Post
    Sup guys! Does anybody have information on kidneys and creatine? I have only one kidney and I was wondering if anyone knows if it’s ok to supplement with creatine for just regular dosing with my only one kidney? I have found several articles on kidneys and creatine but not specific for people who just have one kidney. I need help here peeps!
    I can connect you to my doctor if you want..

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    If you are healthy its never been shown to hurt kidneys or liver. If you are not healthy then it may be another story. When it comes to how much, stick with 3 grams a day. There's no need to load it. If you are just starting out with lifting then you dont need creatine. likewise, if you are not lifting heavy. While rare, some have told me creatine caused injuries. I think this is due to them pushing themselves too much too soon. here's a review on this https://supplementclarity.com/creati...ct-or-fiction/

Here is my podcast episode that's all about creatine https://joe-cannon.com/podcast-creat...s-and-answers/
    Dude's got one kidney. Stay in your lane and don't come pimp your stupid podcast over real medical advice.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Dude's got one kidney. Stay in your lane and don't come pimp your stupid podcast over real medical advice.
    No shiz. I can't neg that guy enough.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While rising creatinine is a fairly reliable indicator of declining kidney function, there are other reasons for it to rise. For instance some drugs impair the kidney and cause a rise, such as certain cholesterol drugs. Also a diet high in protein or heavy exercise can cause problems. I don’t know about particular levels, I’ve usually seen the BUN/Creatinine ratio used as a surrogate measure of kidney function. You can look for the eGFR, if it is high (like 100) that is good.