swe223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help adding weight

Hi before lockdown I was 188lbs and had amazing gains that I worked years for. I've always had an issue with weight and not wanting to be 'fat', I think because all my family members are fat, not being mean just honest. They would agree haha. I was also fat as a child. During lockdown I broke my hand and also stopped eating and went down to 149lbs very quickly and while my abs look better than ever, my gains have suffered massively. I set a 3200 calorie diet and didn't weigh myself for 2 weeks and somehow managed to lose an additional 4 lbs with little exercise and was quite disheartening when I stood on the scales. Is there any explanation to this?

During this I have also do completely stopped drinking and substance abuse(not roids) but thought that was assist with weight gain.

Also I'm not 50 like profile says I'm 28 haha, I think this account is years old but never used. I'm also a 5'9 short ass.

Thank you people

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swe223 View Post
    Hi before lockdown I was 188lbs and had amazing gains that I worked years for. I've always had an issue with weight and not wanting to be 'fat', I think because all my family members are fat, not being mean just honest. They would agree haha. I was also fat as a child. During lockdown I broke my hand and also stopped eating and went down to 149lbs very quickly and while my abs look better than ever, my gains have suffered massively. I set a 3200 calorie diet and didn't weigh myself for 2 weeks and somehow managed to lose an additional 4 lbs with little exercise and was quite disheartening when I stood on the scales. Is there any explanation to this?

During this I have also do completely stopped drinking and substance abuse(not roids) but thought that was assist with weight gain.

Also I'm not 50 like profile says I'm 28 haha, I think this account is years old but never used. I'm also a 5'9 short ass.

Thank you people
    To be honest this sounds like more of a mental issue... this kind of severe reaction and weight loss in a short period, along with your fear of fat related to your family, suggests you have some things you need to work out....

What exactly do you mean you ‘stopped eating’?
    The power of carbs compels me!

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    To be honest this sounds like more of a mental issue... this kind of severe reaction and weight loss in a short period, along with your fear of fat related to your family, suggests you have some things you need to work out....

What exactly do you mean you ‘stopped eating’?
    I was fasting for a week as I gained about 6 percent body fat and struggled to get back into old routine strait away. Now I read the post it sounds quite dramatic haha.

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hypermetabolism

During refeed after starvation it can happen

http://www.bodyandsoulheals.com/late...ypermetabolism
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...norexia-part-1

As the body repairs itself it may take even more calories to gain weight as well as produce more heat at night leading to an increased metabolic rate which causes night sweats

Just read the above one week of fasting would not cause this
    Insta is username snails.r.us

I couldn't quote the post due to an error, I need 50 posts to post a url and I don't think the forum accounts for urls within quotations.

Thank you they are both very informative articles. I do get night sweats but that's always been an issue, always put down to overactive sweatgalnds and use a prescription roll on deodorant on my body before and during bed time. I usually do a fasting routing every year or so, so I agree fasting wouldn't have caused these adverse effects I don't think.

Thank you they were a good read

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was fasting for a week as I gained about 6 percent body fat and struggled to get back into old routine strait away. Now I read the post it sounds quite dramatic haha.
    ....you didn't eat for a WEEK?

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was going to say "Jesus Christ" but the appropriate thing would be "Mahatma Gandhi"

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was thinking very low calories or eating after the sun goes down, I mean you can live off just water for a week but you’ll feel like crap and if you don’t have enough bf your sugar will tank

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    i was thinking very low calories or eating after the sun goes down, I mean you can live off just water for a week but you’ll feel like crap and if you don’t have enough bf your sugar will tank
    Well, yeah, you CAN... but making a decision to not eat for a week is insane...

I don't understand how people decide to starve themselves unless they have an eating disorder... OP is displaying some concerning behaviors

I was using 400 calorie huel shakes once a day for 7 days. Also added a scoop of whey in every shake

I was using 400 calorie huel shakes once a day for 7 days. Also added a scoop of whey in every shake
    ya I agree with Adam. This is pretty concerning very low calories imo is 100

Sometimes my brother uses soylent during his conventions and he’ll do two a day and a good sized dinner out, (they have similar macros to Huel and he weighs less than you and is not very active
    Last edited by snailsrus; 07-12-2020 at 01:10 AM.

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I was going to say "Jesus Christ" but the appropriate thing would be "Mahatma Gandhi"
    hahahahahaha
    Trump 2020