Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trump's a certified Moron VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jfloycp View Post
    *shrug* 10s on millions on the street, or $trillions$ of debt to pay their rent, millions of remotely ‘educated’ children, hastening national bankruptcy over a bug slightly worse than the flu...

It’s all worth it to keep my frail 83 y/o dad above ground a little longer
    You are a true moron.

Do you not realize the deaths from covid are only down to half a million because the entire world has taken precautions to stop it? It would be 10x worse if no one did anything the economy would really be wrecked.

I don't understand your level of stupidity and you are far from the only one

Trump's a certified Moron VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    This is what OP wanted. Most are gonna be black or minorities, since you know, the riots obliterated the inner city businesses and economies.

OP, BLM!
    People like this guy get so upset with even acknowledging racism and police brutality exists. No wonder why its so systemic. What a phaggot

Originally Posted by VisionaryLarry View Post
    Once foreclosures hit the start of 2021, the world will be an absolute mess. They're just kicking the can down the street, prolonging the inevitable. They aren't letting the market correct itself, so they created so much distress around this virus to blame when it all eventually topples. And it is all their fault.

I'm waiting with cash on hand so when it happens, I can scoop up some good stuff.

Commercial property might be the worst though. I honestly am curious to see what is going to happen by years end.
    So the virus is not a real thing thats killed half a million people in 1/2 a year?

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To everyone commenting "waiting with cash lol". Good luck!

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks government for making ppl quit their job
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    Banned from Dating sites, banned from twitter,banned from reddit crew.
    ***BLUE LIVES MATTER***

FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000)
    I bet this will effect rent prices
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that are outside of your control.
    CHINA MUST BE PUNISHED

LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/10/loom...pert-says.html

Inb4 CNBC

However this is an interesting discussion point. Me and the GF were up last night talking about things like this, with states closing again and school "starting" soon, election in November... things are not going to get back to normal any time soon. We could really see some bad things happen come end of 2020-beginning of 2021
    I hope you get evicted and you can't afford whatever internet connection you're currently using
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

NO MASK CREW

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    I bet this will effect rent prices
    Yup, they're going up at the moment.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guess its time to move to Poland

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by banks13 View Post
    International bankers don’t give a damn about the average American. Srs
    Strong?
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    People like this guy get so upset with even acknowledging racism and police brutality exists. No wonder why its so systemic. What a phaggot

So the virus is not a real thing thats killed half a million people in 1/2 a year?
    LOL @ your neg, phaggot.

You are one of those who probably thinks that racism and police brutality is the main reason for problems in those areas. Anyone who blames racism on their problems, 98% of them it doesn't take much getting to know them to see what the real issue is. It's like this one area I used to work in, these off the boat Africans will ask you the same question multiple times in different ways, just to find a contridiction in what you say so they can hold you to it. After a while, nobody wants to deal with them, and then they cry that they are being discriminated against. No, not at all. I remember once I pulled out some cash and said "Wow you are right, I contradicted myself, how much do I owe you? and he straight up said he would accept $50 and I put the cash away and he got mad, said I owed him. SRS People get what they deserve.

1/2M people, in a world of over 7B people... do you even math? What would be acceptable? No deaths? Because I don't know if you are aware or not, but an average of something like 7K people die a day in the US alone. It's a contributing factor illness. Very few actually die from the virus alone, all the rest have other terminal complications. While we are talking about contributors, explain why tobacco is legal? Maybe it's a vice of the poor, and money can be made off it, so it's allowed. If the someoene could figure a way to make money out of Covid19 and the government could tax it, suddenly the problem would go away.

And while we are on the subject, it amazes me how so many people just can't work, and if they do, they can't make a decent wage even after being in the workforce for decades.

D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    LOL @ your neg, phaggot.

You are one of those who probably thinks that racism and police brutality is the main reason for problems in those areas. Anyone who blames racism on their problems, 98% of them it doesn't take much getting to know them to see what the real issue is. It's like this one area I used to work in, these off the boat Africans will ask you the same question multiple times in different ways, just to find a contridiction in what you say so they can hold you to it. After a while, nobody wants to deal with them, and then they cry that they are being discriminated against. No, not at all. I remember once I pulled out some cash and said "Wow you are right, I contradicted myself, how much do I owe you? and he straight up said he would accept $50 and I put the cash away and he got mad, said I owed him. SRS People get what they deserve.

1/2M people, in a world of over 7B people... do you even math? What would be acceptable? No deaths? Because I don't know if you are aware or not, but an average of something like 7K people die a day in the US alone. It's a contributing factor illness. Very few actually die from the virus alone, all the rest have other terminal complications. While we are talking about contributors, explain why tobacco is legal? Maybe it's a vice of the poor, and money can be made off it, so it's allowed. If the someoene could figure a way to make money out of Covid19 and the government could tax it, suddenly the problem would go away.

And while we are on the subject, it amazes me how so many people just can't work, and if they do, they can't make a decent wage even after being in the workforce for decades.

katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Spazzzzy View Post
    It’s not inflation, it’s not stagflation, deflation is the most likely outcome of this.

Why they are pushing this way I’m not sure, may be to redistribute the wealth boomers are hoarding in low risk vehicles (i.e. cash/interest based securities) and get it to become productive investment assets again following Japans lead decades ago.
    I thought the point to all the printing was to keep this bubble from going flat. Don't think you are wrong though about where it is headed, but I don't have the expertise to forecast the inflection point.

The super low interest rates are necessary to keep the super massive debt from imploding. Regular people are just screwed. I still think holding real property with some intrinsic value is about the best you can do as while the value may fluctuate some value should remain. Anyone paying attention with real money to manage is probably hedging hard with cash and physical assets while using their play money to speculate on the market volatility.

Originally Posted by mr.left hook View Post
    you a right perky girl

let's get ready to rumble
    Think you can take me?

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    most of these people will simply downgrade their housing situation, not go homeless. e.g. big house family moves into smaller home, single guy finds a roommate, young parents move in with grandpas, senior has to apply for social housing, etc. Of course the bottom will fall out and it will be ugly, but it's sensationalistic to claim most people who can't make their current rent won't find other arrangements.
    Cohousing/doubling up is certain. It won't work for everyone though. There are a lot of loners out here. The high unemployment is likely to leave more people actually homeless due to not being able to meet minimum income requirements to rent.

Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post

It is a real thing. I don't believe that is denied in the post you quoted. That doesn't mean that the virus isn't a convenient crisis that could let the bubbles pop without blame being placed where it really belongs.

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Don't know how old you are, but for most people "being in the workforce for decades" can hurt as much as help.

You know the misc meme about there being a "new crop of HBBs every year"? Same with workers. New ones all the time. And they are less expensive to employ and often "dumber" when it comes to putting up with crap. Younger workers have generally fewer responsibilities and fewer health problems.

Health insurance premiums has to be a big factor in the US. Around age 50 health insurance companies really don't want you anymore because you are likely less profitable for them. Universal healthcare, single payer, public option, extending Medicare down to age 50 or 55- any of that would be a boon to older workers.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had to evict someone. Have no sympathy anymore. Ended up costing me 8 grand and got me out of the rental business.

FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Yup, they're going up at the moment.
    Why would they? Home owners are getting like 12 months payment postponement.
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that are outside of your control.
    CHINA MUST BE PUNISHED

D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10) D0P3SH0W is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    Had to evict someone. Have no sympathy anymore. Ended up costing me 8 grand and got me out of the rental business.
    why did it cost you so much?

Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    Why would they? Home owners are getting like 12 months payment postponement.
    See post above yours.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    A lot depends on the media. If they want to rabble-rouse or agitate then things will be bad. They have so much power to direct and influence the masses.
    I don't know how the media isn't regulated in some way at this point. At the very least it should all be non-profit by requirement. That needs to be fixed before anything else can be fixed in this country. If a patient has cancer, no point replacing the damaged organs only to have the cancer immediately strangle the life out of the new organ. That's the media. The cancer that doesn't go away. Even if we "fixed" other parts of this country the media would invade that space and turn it dark not long after. You gotta cut out the cancer first, then fix every thing else.
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont quite understand all this nonsense about people starving or cant afford basic **** or getting kicked out of their house??

The government is paying people a decent wage right now. If you worked, you are getting AT LEAST like 800+ per WEEK on UI. How is that not enough to sustain food and shelter? One week of that is more than enough to pay for rent and food. What the fukc else do people have to worry about? what the hell were you doing during the past 10 years of steady economic growth that you didnt put some dcecent money into savings?

Im all for helping people but I think at some point its nonsense and sensationalism, and at another point its not worth trying to fix stupid.
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    I dont quite understand all this nonsense about people starving or cant afford basic **** or getting kicked out of their house??

The government is paying people a decent wage right now. If you worked, you are getting AT LEAST like 800+ per WEEK on UI. How is that not enough to sustain food and shelter? One week of that is more than enough to pay for rent and food. What the fukc else do people have to worry about? what the hell were you doing during the past 10 years of steady economic growth that you didnt put some dcecent money into savings?

Im all for helping people but I think at some point its nonsense and sensationalism, and at another point its not worth trying to fix stupid.
    Unless something dropped that I missed the extra $600 stops at the end of this month. Article is about "upcoming evictions".
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Unless something dropped that I missed the extra $600 stops at the end of this month. Article is about "upcoming evictions".
    So people are getting a FREE 2400+/month, for the past 3-4 months, with literally everything closed and nothing to spend $$ on, and somehow they couldnt even save enough to pay for another half year of rent with the money they saved?

Like how irresponsible can you be?? you should have at least been able to save half of that if not more. Thats like $3600+ And thats assuming you had NOTHING saved prior to this?

Just doesnt make sense to me. Eat peanut butter sandwiches. Take on a side job. Get a new job. People have had months of free money out the ass and still claiming they cant survive?

And this is assuming that $$$ dries up.. my guess is they extend it at least until the election
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

Snap necks, cash checks Sarevoke75's Avatar
    Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really glad to see our country nose dive into a crisis over a virus that has a 99.97% survival rate

fukkin hate this chit.
    US Navy Corpsman '09-'19 "Motrin, water, take a knee"
    US Army 35F '20- present

6'4" @ 231 lbs. Scandinavian super master race

IG: @classy_harvey

*New Hampshire Crew*

Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mountaineer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op stay home, save lives.

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    So people are getting a FREE 2400+/month, for the past 3-4 months, with literally everything closed and nothing to spend $$ on, and somehow they couldnt even save enough to pay for another half year of rent with the money they saved?

Like how irresponsible can you be?? you should have at least been able to save half of that if not more. Thats like $3600+ And thats assuming you had NOTHING saved prior to this?

Just doesnt make sense to me. Eat peanut butter sandwiches. Take on a side job. Get a new job. People have had months of free money out the ass and still claiming they cant survive?

And this is assuming that $$$ dries up.. my guess is they extend it at least until the election
    Not every state is the same. Friend of mine from PA only got the 600 every other week, and normal unemployment every other week. Thats not how it was supposed to work but thats how PA did it apparently.

Also not everyone had the work history to collect unemployment. Friend of mine graduated college this spring and couldn't get a job/didn't have enough working credits to get unemployment. So they got nothing from unemployment.

Plus the evictions are for a large amount of money. They didn't have to pay rent for 3 months, now the land lord wants 4800 dollars or he is going to evict you (3 months back rent + current). Just because they couldn't be evicted for three months doesn't mean it was free. It just got deferred until the Courts opened back up again. And the Judges are granting judgments on that money too. So they get kicked out + a debt on top of it. Makes it hard to find another place to live if the landlord does background checks.

I'm a lawyer, but don't normally do evictions, but I was doing one for a friend the other day and the eviction hearing was set for 3:00 and they finally called the case around 7 pm. Never seen so many people getting evicted. It was crazy and everyone was losing. Kinda felt bad but what are you going to do.
    Last edited by J411; 07-11-2020 at 07:46 AM.

ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most people live paycheck to paycheck. And if you did save, maybe it was for a child’s college tuition or for a future health crisis fund or still saving up a down payment on a house. You are telling everyone affected to wipe out their accounts when they have been forced to stay home, no choice to work, no choice to even get a second job? Also, imagine how pissed you would be if you lived in Florida or Texas or any of the upcoming states to be shut down and you are told you can’t work, if you aren’t a nurse or doctor good luck at maintaining your usual pay, stay inside. Meanwhile you know your average retail cashier had been making 600 extra a week and you’re going to get your savings wiped out. Seems fair? They bungled the response to this from the start. There are a number of big road work companies near me that have been working multiple projects since the “crisis” started, they are one of the hundreds of companies in my town that received grants, they are even in the 2-5 million category. Boeing bailout airline bailout, how can you say with any logic that people have been required to save for themselves and use it now when the corporations cry poor and suddenly need saving? Well of course because we are all tied together. I have tens of thousands in IrA 401k and mutual that got hammered. I was dumb because I knew about the virus in January and should have put everything to money market but didn’t. It’ll ride out and recover. As another poster has mentioned the response has really complicated things, first, people are fleeing the cities and buying up every home available. Because mortgage deferment was offered (free of any interest makes it a win win no matter how you look at it) lots of people held onto their homes who would have been forced to sell or lose them. So the supply is still very low and demand is high for many city renters looking to the suburbs. Meanwhile a balance needs to be struck for landlords who are getting shafted by greedy people who are being negligent toward trying to do the right thing and making things even more difficult. In states locked down you have people who make six figures in careers including skilled trades, Non-hospital doctor, lawyers, forcefully shut down, meanwhile you have certain people who usually make 30-40 each both collecting near 70 temporarily. The problem is nobody knows what the **** to do and the response has been bungled and awful, politicized instead of just.

ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ByAssociation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J411 View Post
    Not every state is the same. Friend of mine from PA only got the 600 every other week, and normal unemployment every other week. Thats not how it was supposed to work but thats how PA did it apparently.

Plus the evictions are for a large amount of money. They didn't have to pay rent for 3 months, now the land lord wants 4800 dollars or he is going to evict you (3 months back rent + current). Just because they couldn't be evicted for three months doesn't mean it was free. It just got deferred until the Courts opened back up again. And the Judges are granting judgments on that money too. So they get kicked out + a debt on top of it. Makes it hard to find another place to live if the landlord does background checks.

I'm a lawyer, but don't normally do evictions, but I was doing one for a friend the other day and the eviction hearing was set for 3:00 and they finally called the case around 7 pm. Never seen so many people getting evicted. It was crazy and everyone was losing. Kinda felt bad but what are you going to do.

What state was this in? I won’t be in this situation but am surprised that nobody was able to present an argument or settle in the middle. Things are going to get crazy if they punish too many people when their hands were tied. We have a very tenant friendly state but I am not too surprised as I hate judges even though my second uncle is one, bunch of condescending pricks, bunch of soft scientists think they’re so damn smart. I will say I have seen a handful of very good ones but some that are so bad they ruin it for everyone IMO.

Just read the start as Pa. I didn’t know there was a strict lockdown there

Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    op stay home, save lives.
    I still hit the gym honestly

Degenerates be gone, amen MattBro95's Avatar
    MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattBro95 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by banks13 View Post
    International bankers don’t give a damn about the average American. Srs
    Strong username to post ratio

jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man I have a fk ton of cash. Bout to drop 20-30k on crypto and more silver gold. Hoping to snatch a lot of **** over the next year.

terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000) terrorgunt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2021 will be fine. Not an election year.