Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)

Can anyone ID this piece?

I haven't seen one of these before. Plate-loaded with belted cams and rotary handles. Can anyone ID it?

anonymous
    looks like a strive piece with those 3 loading horns?

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    looks like a strive piece with those 3 loading horns?
    Thanks. I think you're right. I have barely seen any Strive pieces in person, but a Google search shows a lot of similar design elements on other Strive pieces.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Thanks. I think you're right. I have barely seen any Strive pieces in person, but a Google search shows a lot of similar design elements on other Strive pieces.
    Personally I think its a terrible gimmick, I couldn't get rid of my strive row fast enough when I found a cheap HS iso row to replace it with

davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000) davidk131 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you have the plate loaded seated row? What didn’t you like a like about it?

Personally I think its a terrible gimmick, I couldn't get rid of my strive row fast enough when I found a cheap HS iso row to replace it with

anonymous
    Originally Posted by davidk131 View Post
    Did you have the plate loaded seated row? What didn’t you like a like about it?
    I did and it was awful. It felt weird, the angle the handles moved at felt wrong (no convergence/divergence like HS)

I tried 100 modifications and it never felt right. I would never want to own another!

I did and it was awful. It felt weird, the angle the handles moved at felt wrong (no convergence/divergence like HS)

I tried 100 modifications and it never felt right. I would never want to own another!
    Well, you have pretty much sold me on never getting a Strive piece.

anonymous

This is the piece I had, it was far worse than just sticking a piece of wood plank in my power rack and doing chest supported rows off that.

It took up a huge amount of floor space too, I couldn't park my car in the garage with it in there ( the HS row footprint is tiny in comparison)

To try to make it work I removed the bench, since that was not comfortable to use, but at that poont it became a lame version of a bb or db row

To be fair I think I paid $200 for it and sold it for $250 so it wasn't the end of the world, but overall not a great buy

Strive is now called Prime I believe since there are silly gimmicky curl machines in my 24 hour fitness using the same 3 horn setup