Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 61
  1. #1
    No Agony, No Bragony JUSA's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 32,039
    Rep Power: 152415
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JUSA is offline

    The real reason for Covid spikes



    Cliffs:
    - Looks at different approaches governments took. Testing and tracing, Locking down, Sweden, our mixed response...
    - What we're seeing is the one thing that the failings & spikes in cases have in common: Poverty and large immigration populations

    ... interesting theory, probably too racist to discuss, although she's a progressive and minority and flatout says it's not their fault.

    Populations that live in tight areas in large groups, like NYC, they do very badly. Florida, Texas, Arizona and california are all getting spikes and all handling it differently, California was locked down early, briefly reopened but quickly shut down -- the spike happened too quickly before the partial reopen so you can't say that caused it. These groups of people, which tend to be immigrants living in poor areas, it tends to go poorly regardless of whatever approach is taken.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

    The left 2019: "speech is violence"

    The left 2020: "violence is speech"
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User kusok's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 32,895
    Rep Power: 127082
    kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    kusok is offline
    Remember: retarded protests didn’t cause any spikes!


    When you march next to 93747209 other cretins because you never lived in a socialist country, and don’t know what really happened in those police shootings you are protesting, that does NOT spread COVID. But Trump does! When Trump refuses to wear a mask and allows churches to open, that does spread COVID. Got it?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User nikonD70s's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 3,764
    Rep Power: 7154
    nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000) nikonD70s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nikonD70s is offline
    Covid will be over after the elections
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    No Agony, No Bragony JUSA's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 32,039
    Rep Power: 152415
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JUSA is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Remember: retarded protests didn’t cause any spikes!

    When you march next to 93747209 other cretins because you never lived in a socialist country, and don’t know what really happened in those police shootings you are protesting, that does NOT spread COVID. But Trump does! When Trump refuses to wear a mask and allows churches to open, that does spread COVID. Got it?
    Her argument would actually go against that.

    She's suggesting that it's living in squalor/poverty in tightly packed dense areas.

    These rich upper middle class Marxists protesting generally live quite well with their parents, so they would more or less be okay. Same with most of the rest of us who want to go back to work. She looked at all the different approaches: Sweden being mostly open the whole time, all the track and testing, those that locked down hard and quickly -- none of it really seemed to matter. It always went to chit the moment it hit the poor immigrant areas with people living poorly in large groups in dense little areas.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

    The left 2019: "speech is violence"

    The left 2020: "violence is speech"
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Age: 100 PepperedAngus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 13,433
    Rep Power: 145141
    PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PepperedAngus is online now


    = OK, no covid risk



    = cmon people! 2 more weeks! You selfish bastards want to reopen and kill us all????

    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. MFC. HTC. FUK CHINA.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User nctarheels21's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: United States
    Age: 30
    Posts: 4,599
    Rep Power: 9352
    nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000) nctarheels21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nctarheels21 is offline
    Originally Posted by nikonD70s View Post
    Covid will be over after the elections
    If Biden wins, it'll for sure be over and the media will praise him as God's gift to the economy when it's booming again (before democratic policies get put in place)

    If Trump hopefully he'll go scorched earth, give a big fuk you to Foucci, and force everything to open up again and life to go back to normal.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User TrueTruth's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1,897
    Rep Power: 18286
    TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TrueTruth is offline
    Real reason: Leftist soycucks know that they will get schlonged in November and are desperate to commit the massive mail vote fraud.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User NYPat's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 20,899
    Rep Power: 149289
    NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NYPat is offline
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post


    = OK, no covid risk



    = cmon people! 2 more weeks! You selfish bastards want to reopen and kill us all????

    Virtually everyone in that top pic is wearing a mask.. unlike Trump's Tulsa rally. Just ask Herman Cain.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User Jayarbie's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Age: 48
    Posts: 12,082
    Rep Power: 65629
    Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jayarbie is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Remember: retarded protests didn’t cause any spikes!


    When you march next to 93747209 other cretins because you never lived in a socialist country, and don’t know what really happened in those police shootings you are protesting, that does NOT spread COVID. But Trump does! When Trump refuses to wear a mask and allows churches to open, that does spread COVID. Got it?
    I get that you and science have a strained relationship at best, but there is actually a scientific study (funded by the Koch brothers' foundation no less) that concludes that the protests actually did not cause a spike in cases:

    https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408.p...AndC2XyoqEF81Y

    Sparked by the killing of George Floyd in police custody, the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests have brought a new wave of attention to the issue of inequality within criminal justice. However, many public health officials have warned that mass protests could lead to a reduction in social distancing behavior, spurring a resurgence of COVID-19. This study uses newly collected data on protests in 315 of the largest U.S. cities to estimate the impacts of mass protests on social distancing and COVID-19 case growth. Event-study analyses provide strong evidence that net stay-at-home behavior increased following protest onset, consistent with the hypothesis that nonprotesters’ behavior was substantially affected by urban protests. This effect was not fully explained by the imposition of city curfews. Estimated effects were generally larger for persistent protests and those accompanied by media reports of violence. Furthermore, we find no evidence that urban protests reignited COVID-19 case growth during the more than three weeks following protest onset. We conclude that predictions of broad negative public health consequences of Black Lives Matter protests were far too narrowly conceived.
    In other words, there was a net increase in social distancing in these cities because there were more people who would have been out in the city but who stayed home indoors instead because of the protests going on outside. Therefore, the virus clearly spread among the people outside protesting, but that was more than offset by the amount it didn't spread due to other people staying in their homes when they otherwise would have been out doing stuff.

    There is an obvious unrelated debate here about how good it was for people to have to be locked in their homes in fear for days on end because of ongoing rioting in their home city, but looking myopically at the effect on the pandemic alone, it is scientifically true that the protests did not cause a spike in the spread of the virus.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    strong arms brah maverickTT1's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 3,654
    Rep Power: 6563
    maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maverickTT1 is offline
    Originally Posted by nikonD70s View Post
    Covid will be over after the elections
    Exactly. Just like how it was completely ignored for 2 weeks during the Floyd riots.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User AriGhold's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 29,332
    Rep Power: 77584
    AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    AriGhold is online now
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I get that you and science have a strained relationship at best, but there is actually a scientific study (funded by the Koch brothers' foundation no less) that concludes that the protests actually did not cause a spike in cases:

    https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408.p...AndC2XyoqEF81Y



    In other words, there was a net increase in social distancing in these cities because there were more people who would have been out in the city but who stayed home indoors instead because of the protests going on outside. Therefore, the virus clearly spread among the people outside protesting, but that was more than offset by the amount it didn't spread due to other people staying in their homes when they otherwise would have been out doing stuff.

    There is an obvious unrelated debate here about how good it was for people to have to be locked in their homes in fear for days on end because of ongoing rioting in their home city, but looking myopically at the effect on the pandemic alone, it is scientifically true that the protests did not cause a spike in the spread of the virus.
    Im sure this post will be met with a positive response by our pro-science and intelligent, conservative posters...
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: Maryland, United States
    Posts: 29,062
    Rep Power: 216799
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dabbmw2002 is online now
    Here is my theory, which is obviously echoed in the video. Working in immigrant neighborhoods, I have seen pretty much every house/apartment is intergenerational and overcrowded. For example, 10 people living a two bedroom apartment. You might 5 adults, 3 of them over 50 and a few kids and a young working age adult all in one apartment. The young adult goes out, get Corona, and then comes back and gives it to his grandparents and two aunts. 1 person now has the proximity to infect 9 people, 3 of which are in the high risk category. Americanized households generally just have the nuclear family. So it makes sense. TX, CA, FL and AZ.

    In the county I grew up in, Covid is still huge problem. On suburban outskirts of the county where my family lives, its not. My mother goes to the senior center, and no one their had it. Where it is hitting is the inner part of the county on the DC border which is poor, immigrant and dense. Some sickos were laughing that Covid was taking out seniors/Trump voters. They are very wrong. It is taking out old people, but not in Trump country.
    MAGA

    Chill Dawg...
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    No Agony, No Bragony JUSA's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 32,039
    Rep Power: 152415
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JUSA is offline
    ITT: Nobody watches the video in the OP

    (insert sad clown here)

    ... just her theory, but she did an admirable job building it - It's Poverty.

    Protests, Going back to work, fuk even wearing a mask or not -- not major factors at all.

    Again, to the video, she looked at the entire world and ever country, and here every state, they all had variant approaches. Lock down. Stay open. Track and test. Social Distance. All that. Nothing seemed to matter - the only commonality to the places that 'failed' with rapid spreading -- Poor immigrant populations living in close dense areas close to others in poverty.

    So, no reason to bring up the protests. If she's right, or is a good degree of being right, they wouldn't have had a major effect. The same goes for opening schools back up. Might as well. The only real cure might be ending poverty or doing something about the condition of people who live in throughout the world.

    I will say this -- I haven't seen any of the mortality break downs that include how well off or poor the victims were BUT I have seen the breakdown by race.

    Native Americans, blacks and Hispanics are through the roof in this country, which correlates with poverty. White people? They're like 1/4th or 1/5th of those populations in terms of the # of those who are dying (And yes, it's also strongly correlated with older people or those with pre-existing conditions).

    She might be on to something and this might help us rethink how to fight this and what we can or should not be opening or closing.

    edit: apologies above to Dabb who ACTUALLY WATCHED THE FUKING VIDEO, I made this post before seeing his.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

    The left 2019: "speech is violence"

    The left 2020: "violence is speech"
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Throbbing Member jamalfudge's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: United States
    Posts: 20,003
    Rep Power: 119510
    jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jamalfudge is offline
    Didn't watch video but they're counting people who "tested positive" with the app turned on who then come in contact with the app turned on (you don't know you have it installed, but it's on your phone if you have Iphone or Android) then boom, untold number of new cases.

    Also can't remember where I read it, might've been here, but apparently a couple went and checked in to get a test, waited for 2 hours, then decided to leave. They got a text later saying they tested positive. Chit like this is happening all over the country.
    #chaga_gangsta
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    No Agony, No Bragony JUSA's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 32,039
    Rep Power: 152415
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JUSA is offline
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Didn't watch video but they're counting people who "tested positive" with the app turned on who then come in contact with the app turned on (you don't know you have it installed, but it's on your phone if you have Iphone or Android) then boom, untold number of new cases.

    Also can't remember where I read it, might've been here, but apparently a couple went and checked in to get a test, waited for 2 hours, then decided to leave. They got a text later saying they tested positive. Chit like this is happening all over the country.
    Well I can respect you just flatout saying you didn't watch.

    The woman in the video is actually looking at not just the entire country, how every state handled it, but also looking at every other country and basing her theory off of those numbers. Not just here.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

    The left 2019: "speech is violence"

    The left 2020: "violence is speech"
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User theOculusMC's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2016
    Posts: 427
    Rep Power: 2457
    theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000) theOculusMC is just really nice. (+1000)
    theOculusMC is offline
    More likely the real reason is due to the completely bullchit ever-changing criteria. This criteria is so loose you could comfortably argue they are doing it to inflate the numbers. You could also argue they are being so loose about it to try and help curtail spread by isolating all possible cases. That would be a fair argument but I'm skeptical about that considering the doom and gloom of media reporting.

    They are using "probable cases" and reporting those as actual cases.



    Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...veillance.html

    Example:

    Clinical Criteria
    At least two of the following symptoms: fever (measured or subjective), chills, rigors, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new olfactory and taste disorder(s)

    So ... if you have a fever and a headache but not positive PCR test you are a COVID case. Seriously.

    Click the "vital records criteria" from above link to see how they qualify reporting cases.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: Maryland, United States
    Posts: 29,062
    Rep Power: 216799
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dabbmw2002 is online now
    Originally Posted by theOculusMC View Post
    More likely the real reason is due to the completely bullchit ever-changing criteria. This criteria is so loose you could comfortably argue they are doing it to inflate the numbers. You could also argue they are being so loose about it to try and help curtail spread by isolating all possible cases. That would be a fair argument but I'm skeptical about that considering the doom and gloom of media reporting.

    They are using "probable cases" and reporting those as actual cases.



    Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...veillance.html

    Example:

    Clinical Criteria
    At least two of the following symptoms: fever (measured or subjective), chills, rigors, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new olfactory and taste disorder(s)

    So ... if you have a fever and a headache but not positive PCR test you are a COVID case. Seriously.

    Click the "vital records criteria" from above link to see how they qualify reporting cases.

    NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Had Coronavirus After Network Documented His Recovery

    An NBC medical expert who was brought on air nearly a dozen times to detail his struggle with COVID-19 never had the virus, he revealed this week.

    After believing he had the coronavirus in spite of getting negative tests, virologist and NBC News science contributor Dr. Joseph Fair tweeted Tuesday that he had tested negative for the antibodies and that the illness that hospitalized him in May "remains an undiagnosed mystery." Steve Krakauer reported on the developments for his Fourth Watch newsletter.


    Fair appeared on Today from a New Orleans hospital bed in May 14, where he speculated he got the virus through his eyes while on a packed flight two weeks earlier. This happened, he said, despite taking precautions like wearing a mask and gloves.

    Today host Hoda Kotb noted during the interview that Fair had received four negative tests for the virus but said, "clearly you have it." Fellow host Craig Melvin called Fair's "false negative" tests "scary," and cohost Savannah Guthrie called it a "cautionary tale."

    Fair speculated his tests came back negative because he delayed going to the hospital for more than week when he first felt ill, and he said his doctors felt he must have the virus.

    "I was a very healthy person. I exercise five to six days a week," he said. "If it can take even me down, it can take anybody down."


    He was featured that night on NBC Nightly News, where he encouraged citizens to wear protective eyewear in addition to a facemask.

    On May 18, Fair appeared on Deadline: White House along with a chyron reading, "Breaking News: NBC News Contributor Updates On His Battle With COVID-19." He said he felt increasingly sick from flu-like symptoms and eventually called an ambulance. His breathing grew so constricted, he said, that he had a panic attack.

    On June 14, he appeared on Meet the Press to discuss his recovery, where Fair said it was the "worst I've ever felt."

    "I did not expect if I got COVID-19 that I would get that ill," he said.

    NBC News still has an uncorrected story on its website from May 14 with the headline, "Virologist hospitalized with coronavirus believes he got it through his eyes."
    https://freebeacon.com/media/nbc-con...-his-recovery/
    MAGA

    Chill Dawg...
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Banned trancecel's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 846
    Rep Power: 0
    trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trancecel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    trancecel is offline
    lol is this the new strat?

    the reason for the high cases is our incompetent leaders decided the virus was no big deal and then they again made the same mistake and reopened too early
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Super Macho FatBallz's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Posts: 2,038
    Rep Power: 11352
    FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatBallz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FatBallz is offline
    Originally Posted by trancecel View Post
    lol is this the new strat?

    the reason for the high cases is our incompetent leaders decided the virus was no big deal and then they again made the same mistake and reopened too early
    They must have done something right. Didn't you say a million people would be dead by now? You did the math right?

    We all knew you would be wrong because you suck at math. Stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
    Deplorable Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Alpha Kilo BootneckBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 11,737
    Rep Power: 64077
    BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BootneckBrah is offline
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Remember: retarded protests didn’t cause any spikes!


    When you march next to 93747209 other cretins because you never lived in a socialist country, and don’t know what really happened in those police shootings you are protesting, that does NOT spread COVID. But Trump does! When Trump refuses to wear a mask and allows churches to open, that does spread COVID. Got it?
    Essentially this.


    We have the same spikes, and it’s exclusively the ‘multicultural’ cities where they went full BLMtard and marched.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Unregistered User Cleveland33's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts: 23,663
    Rep Power: 91739
    Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cleveland33 is offline
    Originally Posted by trancecel View Post
    lol is this the new strat?

    the reason for the high cases is our incompetent leaders decided the virus was no big deal and then they again made the same mistake and reopened too early
    you sound upset
    tecom rated 100% patriot

    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

    �You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 38
    Posts: 51,360
    Rep Power: 113254
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stizzel is offline
    As long as hospitals arent over loaded theres no reason to even care in the first place
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Registered User LizzieTish's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Age: 44
    Posts: 3,480
    Rep Power: 12747
    LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LizzieTish is offline
    "The real reason for Covid spikes"

    False narrative based off of an agreed false test by censored scientists / doctors world wide. Event201, false tests, faking COVID death certificates, ALL building 7 holes in the COVID lie / operation to track / trace / inject..

    Originally Posted by maverickTT1 View Post
    Exactly. Just like how it was completely ignored for 2 weeks during the Floyd riots.
    It was 'ignored', because those riots were approved by the banking cartel who stole $5 Trillion from the American people during the chaos THEY created.

    Mass gatherings don't increase COVID spikes, ONLY ones that aren't approved by the globalists (aka it's a NARRATIVE that they get to fraudulently ascribe to any activity that they disapprove of).

    Social Distancing is completely ineffective, it is a program of social control to get Americans to become pathetic slaves like the Chinese.

    Masks are completely ineffective for the same reason.

    Limiting the number of people in groups is ineffective for the same reason.

    The globalists have to MAKE their implementations SEEM effective in order to keep pushing the monumental global lie, otherwise their house of cards would come crashing down.

    Just because they SAY all of their bull**** works if enough people *obey* doesn't make it so.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User WeBoutDat's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1,486
    Rep Power: 9746
    WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000) WeBoutDat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WeBoutDat is offline
    Yes. I’m in NC and our spike in numbers include a lot of Hispanic workers from farms and factories. It makes sense...Covid really is highly contagious...you’re not going to get it from walking past someone in a grocery store whether you’re wearing a mask or not...but if you live in a small house with 8 other people or work in a meat packing or poultry plant in close proximity with hundreds of others then you’re fukked when the virus shows up.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Fuk off, Lahey! LargePeter's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
    Posts: 29,140
    Rep Power: 77641
    LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LargePeter is offline
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I get that you and science have a strained relationship at best, but there is actually a scientific study (funded by the Koch brothers' foundation no less) that concludes that the protests actually did not cause a spike in cases:

    https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408.p...AndC2XyoqEF81Y



    In other words, there was a net increase in social distancing in these cities because there were more people who would have been out in the city but who stayed home indoors instead because of the protests going on outside. Therefore, the virus clearly spread among the people outside protesting, but that was more than offset by the amount it didn't spread due to other people staying in their homes when they otherwise would have been out doing stuff.

    There is an obvious unrelated debate here about how good it was for people to have to be locked in their homes in fear for days on end because of ongoing rioting in their home city, but looking myopically at the effect on the pandemic alone, it is scientifically true that the protests did not cause a spike in the spread of the virus.
    So in other words, protesters are immune from viruses and non protesters staying at home didn't expose themselves to each other therefore protests are safe?

    We should just spend our time protesting in the streets to remain healthy?

    Mental gymnastics gold medal
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

    NO MASK CREW

    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    SillieBazzillie Alt #z4 z4v4's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 18,734
    Rep Power: 45209
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    z4v4 is offline
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    ITT: Nobody watches the video in the OP

    (insert sad clown here)

    ... just her theory, but she did an admirable job building it - It's Poverty.

    Protests, Going back to work, fuk even wearing a mask or not -- not major factors at all.

    Again, to the video, she looked at the entire world and ever country, and here every state, they all had variant approaches. Lock down. Stay open. Track and test. Social Distance. All that. Nothing seemed to matter - the only commonality to the places that 'failed' with rapid spreading -- Poor immigrant populations living in close dense areas close to others in poverty.

    So, no reason to bring up the protests. If she's right, or is a good degree of being right, they wouldn't have had a major effect. The same goes for opening schools back up. Might as well. The only real cure might be ending poverty or doing something about the condition of people who live in throughout the world.

    I will say this -- I haven't seen any of the mortality break downs that include how well off or poor the victims were BUT I have seen the breakdown by race.

    Native Americans, blacks and Hispanics are through the roof in this country, which correlates with poverty. White people? They're like 1/4th or 1/5th of those populations in terms of the # of those who are dying (And yes, it's also strongly correlated with older people or those with pre-existing conditions).

    She might be on to something and this might help us rethink how to fight this and what we can or should not be opening or closing.

    edit: apologies above to Dabb who ACTUALLY WATCHED THE FUKING VIDEO, I made this post before seeing his.
    No one cares about another racist idiot on youtube.

    ****ing Trumpers... YouTube beggars > epidemiologists, smh.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Fuk off, Lahey! LargePeter's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
    Posts: 29,140
    Rep Power: 77641
    LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LargePeter is offline
    Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    "The real reason for Covid spikes"

    False narrative based off of an agreed false test by censored scientists / doctors world wide. Event201, false tests, faking COVID death certificates, ALL building 7 holes in the COVID lie / operation to track / trace / inject..


    It was 'ignored', because those riots were approved by the banking cartel who stole $5 Trillion from the American people during the chaos THEY created.

    Mass gatherings don't increase COVID spikes, ONLY ones that aren't approved by the globalists (aka it's a NARRATIVE that they get to fraudulently ascribe to any activity that they disapprove of).

    Social Distancing is completely ineffective, it is a program of social control to get Americans to become pathetic slaves like the Chinese.

    Masks are completely ineffective for the same reason.

    Limiting the number of people in groups is ineffective for the same reason.

    The globalists have to MAKE their implementations SEEM effective in order to keep pushing the monumental global lie, otherwise their house of cards would come crashing down.

    Just because they SAY all of their bull**** works if enough people *obey* doesn't make it so.
    If Jacksonville wasn't selected as the location for the Republican National Convention, there would be no manufactured spike in cases there.

    If there was no Texas GOP Convention announced, there'd be no manufactured spike in cases in Texas.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

    NO MASK CREW

    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    mreatassbtchslapr hoganrulz's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Posts: 32,012
    Rep Power: 222833
    hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hoganrulz is offline
    Is it racist to say people of ethnic descent are generally of a lower socio economic level & thus resigned to living 3 generations deep in a household which makes for exponential transition of the virus?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Fuk off, Lahey! LargePeter's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
    Posts: 29,140
    Rep Power: 77641
    LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LargePeter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LargePeter is offline
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    Is it racist to say people of ethnic descent are generally of a lower socio economic level & thus resigned to living 3 generations deep in a household which makes for exponential transition of the virus?
    no, because it's not going to pass around like that. It was never an issue during flu seasons.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

    NO MASK CREW

    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    Registered User BrightonBomber's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2015
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 4,289
    Rep Power: 7741
    BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightonBomber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BrightonBomber is offline
    It's been known for ages that covid seems to effect racial minorities more so than Caucasians so them doing a bunch of tests and the results coming back predominantly with positives tests from minorities isn't exactly a revelation.

    Yes some of it will be down to living conditions but some of it will be down to their jobs as well, less likely to be in careers where working from home is an option.

    And if poverty is the issue what are we going to do? Are we going to suddenly eliminate poverty?

    As for those blaming the protests, while they no doubt contributed to the spikes, they are not the driving factor. I mean Hong Kong citizens have been protesting like mad, way before the BLM protests kicked off world wide, but Hong Kong still only have 7 deaths and barely any new cases despite them routinely going out and protesting. If any place was going to see a spike from protests it would be Hong Kong.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts