Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ColinKapernik View Post
    Couldn't get a spoon becayse all the kitchen staff were using them and they legit looked at me like WTF when I asked for a spoon. I then said can I have any piece of unpopular kit hen utensil and they gave me this weird thing. I had to wait for everyone to clear out a bit before j took a pic becayse it was a bit awkward, but here
    Now he's pretending he can't embed lmfaooooo

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there's a gym kitchen next door, I'm pretty much done. I'm obviously gonna have to get shirtless to prove it's me which is cringe so just waiting for everyone to go
    You are not merijn even though you wish you were him. You're a fraud.

Yeah, have fun trying to find another shirtless pic of merijn on his IG and filter his face out so no one can see that its him and clearly it's not you anyway.

Maybe I should DM merijn and ask him if he posts on the misc on your ALT account and see what he says? It shouldn't be a big deal either way since you're really merijn amirite?
    Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178198311&p=1600871961#post1600871961

ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Here you go phaggots

Couldn't get a spoon becayse all the kitchen staff were using them and they legit looked at me like WTF when I asked for a spoon. I then said can I have any piece of unpopular kit hen utensil and they gave me this weird thing. I had to wait for everyone to clear out a bit before j took a pic becayse it was a bit awkward, but here

xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go phaggots

lmaoooooooooo
    **Doesn't have a sig crew**

ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by manletstrength View Post
    You are not merijn even though you wish you were him. You're a fraud.

Yeah, have fun trying to find another shirtless pic of merijn on his IG and filter his face out so no one can see that its him and clearly it's not you anyway.

Maybe I should DM merijn and ask him if he posts on the misc on your ALT account and see what he says? It shouldn't be a big deal either way since you're really merijn amirite?
    PM me phaggot

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sensei Samraiwise doing gods work in clown world!

Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Now he's pretending he can't embed lmfaooooo
    posted it bro. I want reps to make up for all the negs I've received

Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go phaggots

Lol wtf

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very fitting as his reps get whisked away...........
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    posted it bro. I want reps to make up for all the negs I've received
    lmaoooo I'm glad you've finally become a bit amusing

See, this is better trolling lol

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Lol wtf
    LOL strong troll
    Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178198311&p=1600871961#post1600871961

capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) capowt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go phaggots

Oh my bad bro, I thought you were frauding. Repped!!

meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here you go phaggots

Maybe if you spent less time learning photoshop and more time in the gym you wouldnt have to fraud other pics. Lol at the lighting in that pic

This is an all timer thread

SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go phaggots

awesome

too bad that pic's from 2018

BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BraneyGumble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CreepinRapernik deleted his jk202 callout thread yesterday as well after I posted his comments where he said he wants to groom an underage girl and can’t wait to fuk her.

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go phaggots

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrqQG46Ae2a/

Nice try son, i did laugh.

Image making the effort to photoshop that pic in a kitchen lmaooooooooooooooo
    Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go phaggots

Stop it... Stop it now. It's not even funny anymore, just sad.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    When S.W calls you out, you have phucked up. Because op is legit one of the nicest dusty old farts around . Man up Kapernik
    LOL this---- Never saw him say a bad word about anyone. Sam is a good man!
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, know I'm becoming a fan.

What an effort.
    Right Wing Crew
    Political Incorrectness Crew
    Rock/Metal Crew

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CuttyUnderleaf View Post
    This a side of Samraiwise I’ve never seen before. Lol I like it
    This. He’s breaking bad

Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000) Fatoichi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nicely done OP!
    “Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.“ MLK Jr

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How sad do you have to be to fraud on an online forum?
    What's worse, is that these nonlifting uglycels then post ''motivational'' chit, like life just starts at 30 bro.
    It reminds me of those highschool dropouts who post motivational quotes on facebook despite having achieved nothing themselves.

Seek mental help.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Hairier than a gorilla ppscalzo's Avatar
    ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000) ppscalzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here you go phaggots

Lmao strong pic

Fkn frauding phaggot
    *Would give it all up to be a monk crew*

PRs
    DL: 565
    S: 495
    B: 405

SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is anyone surprised that a July 2020 join date with the most trollish name someone could pick for the Misc is frauding lol

meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Is anyone surprised that a July 2020 join date with the most trollish name someone could pick for the Misc is frauding lol

Yep there was plenty of evidence in the previous thread.

- Name is Colin Kapernick
    - July 2020 join date
    - Talking **** to everyone
    - "lean, jacked, sleeps with multiple girls a day turbo bro"

Kind of reminded me of Patagucci where the misc moths took to the flame of someone they thought was an Alpha. Difference being Gucci was a 10x better troll, didnt fraud his pics, and wasnt a complete jackhole that contributed nothing to the board.

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    I'm surprised he was 1500 in the green.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Thats my signature pose, they are both two different pics, I just use the same angle and pose because it works.

Feelsbadman

MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I could already tell this guy was an attention whore douche bag
    Chicago Crew

"ITS OK MIKE"