Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Here you go *******s

Couldn't get a spoon becayse all the kitchen staff were using them and they legit looked at me like WTF when I asked for a spoon. I then said can I have any piece of unpopular kit hen utensil and they gave me this weird thing. I had to wait for everyone to clear out a bit before j took a pic becayse it was a bit awkward, but here

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ColinKapernik View Post
    Here you go *******s

Couldn't get a spoon becayse all the kitchen staff were using them and they legit looked at me like WTF when I asked for a spoon. I then said can I have any piece of unpopular kit hen utensil and they gave me this weird thing. I had to wait for everyone to clear out a bit before j took a pic becayse it was a bit awkward, but here

lmaoooooooooo
    "The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed."

See OptimusTrajan' sig

ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by manletstrength View Post
    You are not merijn even though you wish you were him. You're a fraud.

Yeah, have fun trying to find another shirtless pic of merijn on his IG and filter his face out so no one can see that its him and clearly it's not you anyway.

Maybe I should DM merijn and ask him if he posts on the misc on your ALT account and see what he says? It shouldn't be a big deal either way since you're really merijn amirite?
    PM me *******

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sensei Samraiwise doing gods work in clown world!

Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Now he's pretending he can't embed lmfaooooo
    posted it bro. I want reps to make up for all the negs I've received

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go *******s

Lol wtf

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very fitting as his reps get whisked away...........
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    posted it bro. I want reps to make up for all the negs I've received
    lmaoooo I'm glad you've finally become a bit amusing

See, this is better trolling lol

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Lol wtf
    LOL strong troll
    Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180254293&p=1640414853#post1640414853

I will always follow my own path and stay true to myself and my heart, to do what I feel is right

capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go *******s

Oh my bad bro, I thought you were frauding. Repped!!

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go *******s

Maybe if you spent less time learning photoshop and more time in the gym you wouldnt have to fraud other pics. Lol at the lighting in that pic

This is an all timer thread

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CreepinRapernik deleted his jk202 callout thread yesterday as well after I posted his comments where he said he wants to groom an underage girl and can’t wait to fuk her.

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go *******s

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrqQG46Ae2a/

Nice try son, i did laugh.

Image making the effort to photoshop that pic in a kitchen lmaooooooooooooooo

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go *******s

Stop it... Stop it now. It's not even funny anymore, just sad.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    When S.W calls you out, you have phucked up. Because op is legit one of the nicest dusty old farts around . Man up Kapernik
    LOL this---- Never saw him say a bad word about anyone. Sam is a good man!
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GODself has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, know I'm becoming a fan.

What an effort.

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CuttyUnderleaf View Post
    This a side of Samraiwise I’ve never seen before. Lol I like it
    This. He’s breaking bad

Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nicely done OP!
    “Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.“ MLK Jr

“They who have put out the people’s eyes reproach them for their blindness” - John Milton

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How sad do you have to be to fraud on an online forum?
    What's worse, is that these nonlifting uglycels then post ''motivational'' chit, like life just starts at 30 bro.
    It reminds me of those highschool dropouts who post motivational quotes on ******** despite having achieved nothing themselves.

Seek mental help.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Hairier than a gorilla ppscalzo's Avatar
    ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ppscalzo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here you go *******s

Lmao strong pic

Fkn frauding *******
    *Would give it all up to be a monk crew*

PRs
    DL: 565
    S: 495
    B: 405

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Is anyone surprised that a July 2020 join date with the most trollish name someone could pick for the Misc is frauding lol

Yep there was plenty of evidence in the previous thread.

- Name is Colin Kapernick
    - July 2020 join date
    - Talking **** to everyone
    - "lean, jacked, sleeps with multiple girls a day turbo bro"

Kind of reminded me of Patagucci where the misc moths took to the flame of someone they thought was an Alpha. Difference being Gucci was a 10x better troll, didnt fraud his pics, and wasnt a complete jackhole that contributed nothing to the board.

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Is anyone surprised that a July 2020 join date with the most trollish name someone could pick for the Misc is frauding lol
    I'm surprised he was 1500 in the green.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Thats my signature pose, they are both two different pics, I just use the same angle and pose because it works.

Feelsbadman

MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I could already tell this guy was an attention whore douche bag
    Chicago Crew

"ITS OK MIKE"

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    I'm surprised he was 1500 in the green.
    I was like 2k, yall are savages

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    CreepinRapernik deleted his jk202 callout thread yesterday as well after I posted his comments where he said he wants to groom an underage girl and can’t wait to fuk her.
    We just gonna' glaze over this?

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here you go *******s

Lmfaooooo

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    We just gonna' glaze over this?
    This isn't how it went down.

I posted pics of my dm and this underafe girl keeps messaging me/flirting and I said I can't go there because of age even though she's attractive, I asked misc what should I do and everyone told me to just keep talking to her until she's legal in a few months