Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStoolio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    I would assume the Covid bet

These threads are lulzy af. Alts are rustling pretty hard to, have to credit that
    what was the covid bet??

ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GODself View Post
    Yeah, Ive been delaying it cuz my girl and family are agaisnt it. But I'm jumping on it sooner or later.
    Don't be a phucking idiot. Why? You don't compete

All you people jumping on gear to fill this empty void inside of you need to re evaluate your lives. Inb4 I made a fake account. Regardless, i'm being srs with this post

78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ColinKapernik View Post
    I think you have a point, even if I prove myself the damage is beyond repair. Might aswell just forget training with a miscer then.
    Damn, I figured you would at least stretch it until Monday or Tuesday before you pussied out, lmfao.
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew

ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ColinKapernik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    I would assume the Covid bet

These threads are lulzy af. Alts are rustling pretty hard to, have to credit that
    RealAesthetic was posting 6 posts in a row begging for attention, not seen anyone that rustled for a while lol

SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Why was bozz banned?
    He made a ban bet that he was heterosexual

Turns out he lost

Originally Posted by 78novacaine View Post
    Damn, I figured you would at least stretch it until Monday or Tuesday before you pussied out, lmfao.
    lmao he has a point though. I don't do things unless there is some real concrete benefit. I just don't think it's even worth it now. There's really little to gain.

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because I don't need that ****. I don't know a thing about TRT or steroids. I have and will always be natty, I love myself
    Maybe if you weren't natty you wouldn't look like chit and would be able to post your own pic.
    Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GODself View Post
    Yeah, Ive been delaying it cuz my girl and family are agaisnt it. But I'm jumping on it sooner or later.
    I will admit that it is something you should spend some time weighing the pros/cons of before doing.

Personally it made sense for me, but it may not be worth it for everybody. My SO was originally a bit against it but she had a lot of misconceptions regarding it. One of her worries was that I'd start mood swinging which never happened.

You already have a nice physique and when you reach a certain point, fitness wise, the benefits begin to cap out which is something else to consider. It becomes a matter of, "will your lifestyle benefit from it?" "Will this help you reach a place you couldn't go otherwise?" "Do you -really- want to do that?" "are you ready to do a lot of research?" "Will you commit to being as safe as possible, or risk the consequences of not being careful?"

It's a laundry list of stuff

Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Maybe if you weren't natty you wouldn't look like chit and would be able to post your own pic.
    another non natty? Holy **** so many insecure people on here that don't even compete but yet feel the need to do that ****

jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    I will admit that it is something you should spend some time weighing the pros/cons of before doing.

Personally it made sense for me, but it may not be worth it for everybody. My SO was originally a bit against it but she had a lot of misconceptions regarding it. One of her worries was that I'd start mood swinging which never happened.

You already have a nice physique and when you reach a certain point, fitness wise, the benefits begin to cap out which is something else to consider. It becomes a matter of, "will your lifestyle benefit from it?" "Will this help you reach a place you couldn't go otherwise?" "Do you -really- want to do that?"
    Natty rage will always be worse than roid rage.

Exhibit A: Colin

another non natty? Holy **** so many insecure people on here that don't even compete but yet feel the need to do that ****

Lmao I rest my case.

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post

You already have a nice physique and when you reach a certain point, fitness wise, the benefits begin to cap out which is something else to consider. It becomes a matter of, "will your lifestyle benefit from it?" "Will this help you reach a place you couldn't go otherwise?" "Do you -really- want to do that?" "are you ready to do a lot of research?" "Will you commit to being as safe as possible, or risk the consequences of not being careful?"

It's a laundry list of stuff
    Exactly, these dweebs are trying to fill a void. Doing gear won't erase your insecurity problems

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly, these dweebs are trying to fill a void. Doing gear won't erase your insecurity problems
    Neither will posting pics of your dream man, and pretending it's you

Originally Posted by jk202 View Post

Lmao I rest my case.
    Am I the only natural in this thread? I probably mog you dweebs too.

Neither will posting pics of your dream man, and pretending it's you
    So far I've seen 4 gear heads in here that can't even bench 4 plates for a single. I haven't hit 4 plates yet but I'm natural. And I hope to achieve it soon. If I were on gear I'd be doing 440+

samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samsbolton is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid Bertie nomination
    Berties 2020 nominations:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177890661&p=1594664611#post1594664611

Originally Posted by jk202 View Post

Lmao I rest my case.
    Disappoint
    Rage

Pick one. Dumb meathead.

So far I've seen 4 gear heads in here that can't even bench 4 plates for a single. I haven't hit 4 plates yet but I'm natural. And I hope to achieve it soon. If I were on gear I'd be doing 440+
    Assuming everyone who thinks you're a phaggot is on gear won't save you from the fact you literally posted another mans half naked pictures (and rather ironically, a man who's on gear) as yourself because you're so insecure.

You've been caught frauding too many times, we know you're a Timothy.

You need to work on your life son, you're clearly a deeply unhappy human being. Think you need some time away from the misc.

Assuming everyone who thinks you're a phaggot is on gear won't save you from the fact you literally posted another mans half naked pictures (and rather ironically, a man who's on gear) as yourself because you're so insecure.

You've been caught frauding too many times, we know you're a Timothy.

You need to work on your life son, you're clearly a deeply unhappy human being. Think you need some time away from the misc.
    You think he's not natty? Lmao. You're more embarrassing than I thought. Bunch of retards on here that are afraid to put the work in and don't realize what a natural can achieve. Just a bunch of lazy phuck boys using gear as a crutch to support their low work ethic.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You think he's not natty? Lmao. You're more embarrassing than I thought. Bunch of retards on here that are afraid to put the work in and don't realize what a natural can achieve. Just a bunch of lazy phuck boys using gear as a crutch to support their low work ethic.
    Trying way too hard now

First you where caught frauding
    Got busted and tried making people believe you where joking
    And now you sound desperate for attention
    Good looking miscer crew *Rank 4*

MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MBisonSon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    Smelled that phaggot out a mile away. What was disappointing is how quickly the misc followed that phony like the pied piper despite:

- having a completely new account
    - going after established Miscers
    - no legitimate evidence of any claims, or any reason to believe it
    - being a coont of an individual

That thread as well as "tinder is for losers, Ive had sex with multiple girls a day I met at the beach" just screams like the kind of brag a middle schooler would make. Just lol at imagine what that troll looks like in real life and how pathetic his life must be
    Imagine if dudes spent as much time lifting as they do pretending to be someone who lifts.

It's pathetic.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Kangayfish;1606030301]I've fought black guys in real life[/QUOTE]

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000) banks13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a phaggot

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    That assessment isn't entirely off. There was a mod who kept making multis, but the syntax and emoji usage made it pretty obvious. This guy is just another troll, not a former mod.
    Did someone say "emoji usage"?

MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000) MegaSloot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    when you get ethered by Samraiwise‎

I think the only way to regain honor is seppuku
    yep. he's my favorite miscer no doubt. This guy must have been a bad dude. Never seen Samraiwise pissed!!!!!!
    My Poosie ablaze!
    Filthy poop whore :D

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people expected a guy who made a new account called colincapernik to be real?
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    Banned from Dating sites, banned from twitter,banned from reddit crew.
    ***BLUE LIVES MATTER***

GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GODself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    people expected a guy who made a new account called colincapernik to be real?
    Nah, we just fed the troll for the lulz
    Right Wing Crew
    Political Incorrectness Crew
    Rock/Metal Crew

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Did someone say "emoji usage"?
    LOL, stop. Some of our cognitively impaired miscers already think you're my troll account! Or I'm your troll account?

Either way, odd.

ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He has some valid points though outside the trolling

SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SSM12 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    TN wins even if that Colin guy wasn’t trolling. I’ve thought about messing around with the cranberry that rhymes with what you throw and catch with but I haven’t really done research and wouldn’t know where to begin.

My buddy has sipped on Capri sun without really lifting and he said it was the best shape he has ever been in, he had a physical job, but once he stopped and all of that his physique bounced back. He didn’t have control over his nutrition or anything though
    Carly Rae Jepsen personal 11/10

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a July 2020 Alt

NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, you have low test and you are on TRT, I'm sorry that I mog you so hard because I'm a high test beast but don't be mad at me