sheridanburill is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about stretching

Hey guys, i am trying to be flexible as i really lack flexibility and i have posture problems. So i found those stretching exercises in the website "Directory" and i am planning to do stretch all my muscles. My question is, there are many stretches for every muscle, should i do them all or i pick up one stretch for every muscle? And how long should i keep the stretch? How many times per exercises(reps)? And stretching 3 times a week is enough? Because i workout at the gym and i can't stretch before or after them gym so i will do it in separate days, and i am wondering how can i fix my posture and if it's just strengthening the muscles and stretching them or should i do something else?

Thanks in advance, i really need help.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    My view is that stretching is not the key to improving posture. Resistance training is. Our sedentary lifestyle leads our muscles to set themselves into shortened resting positions (neuromuscular resting tension). This can temporarily be changed by stretching - but this goes away after only a few minutes. Better to actually restructure the muscle using full range of movement resistance training in all affected muscles around each joint.

Read this:

https://simplyshredded.com/the-scien...enselmans.html